Changes to Events this Year

All news and changes to the Eldemore website will be posted here.

Re: Changes to Events this Year

Postby Aralas » Tue May 09, 2017 10:41 am

Excited to see what's in store! :)
Staff Member from 2014 to 2017.
This site will always hold a special place in my heart. Unfortunately, I'll no longer be able to remain an active member, but I wish you all the very, very best.
Aralas

Thank you

Postby MishaBaby » Tue May 09, 2017 8:13 pm

While I am definitely going to miss all of the amazing stories that have traditionally accompanied the events here, there could not possibly be a better reason for them to be put on hold for a little while. I am so glad that yall still love this site enough to continue to make it even better, because we love the stuffins out of it, too! Thank you very much for sharing your plans with us. It's both comforting and exciting! I really can't wait to see the more-fully-realized version of Eldemore that yall give birth to.

I also noticed that post from earlier about integrating the lore somehow into a clickable link. WAY excited for this! *cough*curiosuggestion*cough* YAY. ♥

TL;DR:
Yall are awesome, we love you and the wonderful site you've made, and we can't wait to see where you take it! ♥
My Eldemore Trade Spot
Looking For Hundreds Of Missed Outcomes, See WL
● Thank you so very much to the person who helped my dream come true! TT_TT ♥ ●
● If it's in group 9c & unnamed, use my WL to offer ●
● In love with lore? Like collecting things? You might want to look at this.

"Remember that in life, all things are temporary, the good and the bad. Let not your troubles
weigh you down, for they too shall pass. Cherish the sweet moments, live awakened, so that
each night when you rest your head you do not fear your final sunset. And remember, always
remember... It might not be ok, but it's going to be alright."
Peace, Love, Empathy... Misha.

MS: Image  ||  Image :DC
.: Once A Watchcrow, Always A Watchcrow :.
MishaBaby

Postby Uspar » Wed May 10, 2017 5:55 am

Oh gosh. Sad to see the events downsized to just pets, tokens and theme. I'll miss the NPC's so much q-q
Totally understand why this is happening and I can't wait to see the new site when it goes up <3
I came back after over a year and there is still 0 commuication. Disgraceful behaviour
Uspar

Postby Reaper_Wolf93 » Wed May 10, 2017 3:39 pm

When the new eldemore is built and ready, will we be able to keep all of our pets? I have worked hard for my nearly finished liger and dire wolf collection and i really don't want to start over again
I am a Dire Wolf and Liger collector and my goal is to have a complete set of both species.

love trades and I never cancel them. I love to edit and haggle. I'm mainly looking to build up my small trade group right now before going after more of my wishlist collection

Mods: Angel > Love and I are siblings and we tend share a computer and ip address so please don't ban us. We may trade unfairly from time to time. This also involves off site trades as well. Used to be Lady_Lycana

I also have a chickensmoothie account but I am not really doing off site trades until I know what is fair and what is not
Reaper_Wolf93

Postby Startedraining » Wed May 10, 2017 6:50 pm

Lady_Lycana wrote:When the new eldemore is built and ready, will we be able to keep all of our pets? I have worked hard for my nearly finished liger and dire wolf collection and i really don't want to start over again

Your pets, posts, and past messages will be safe and sound after the new eldemore is installed

Zayin wrote:No features are being removed (including the forums), no data will be reset or lost, and we are still definitely a pet adopts site.
╔═════════════════════╗

╚═════════════════════╝
╔═════════════╗

Helpful links!

Site and Forum Rules
Eldemore Lore & Info
Eldemore Trading Rules
Site Help
Report Glitches

The greatest thing you will
ever learn is to love and
to be loved in return

he/him please

╚═════════════╝
╔═════════════╗

Hey there! I have many nicknames.
Call me Star, Gargoyle, or Bones!
Find me elsewhere as Startedraining

╚═════════════╝
Startedraining

Postby *JACKAL* » Fri May 12, 2017 7:25 am

Yay new site!!!
ImageImage
Image..Image..Image..Image..Image..Image
*JACKAL*

Postby Hyensa » Sat May 13, 2017 1:46 pm

I love eldemore & the family we've created.
No matter what comes in the future I'll always be here and love it.
Hyensa

Postby JunkRat. » Sat May 13, 2017 11:09 pm

I'm actually very happy about this! no offense to the amazing staff and lore creators, but personally I believe that the backstories and lore for events made them a bit boring and difficult to collect tokens for.
Trading CS for Eldemore.
JunkRat.

Postby bratchic » Tue May 16, 2017 7:56 am

When will the event end? cause I'm not gonna be home starting friday and I won't have access to a computer or my tablet, but I will be home like one maybe two days after memorial day.
bratchic

Postby Startedraining » Tue May 16, 2017 11:06 am

bratchic wrote:When will the event end? cause I'm not gonna be home starting friday and I won't have access to a computer or my tablet, but I will be home like one maybe two days after memorial day.

The current event will likely end in about two weeks, depending on the amount of pets being released~
╔═════════════════════╗

╚═════════════════════╝
╔═════════════╗

Helpful links!

Site and Forum Rules
Eldemore Lore & Info
Eldemore Trading Rules
Site Help
Report Glitches

The greatest thing you will
ever learn is to love and
to be loved in return