Eldemore is Taking a Break

A place to display your Eldemore adopted pets and eldsonas for all to see.

Re: Eldemore is Taking a Break

Postby Lost nightingale » Sat Oct 17, 2020 2:54 pm

I honestly believe there still working on it , because if he wasn't working on it I feel he would have ether said something when he helped me get my account back a month or two ago after I had been hacked or not have worked so hard to help me get it back if the site was just dieing
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Lost nightingale

Postby Khai Dreams » Sat Oct 17, 2020 10:16 pm

bruh its been 3 years man, please can you at least update something. im on think of quitting just because there's nothing new and i feel like chicken smoothie is a better alternative. i use to love this game, monthly pets, events, and i loved the animals but now its just boring all i been doing for the past year is sorting my pets. please, just please can you release something or a check in?
my biggest dreams obtained
Khai Dreams

Postby Kumoko » Sun Oct 18, 2020 9:36 am

MoonWolf90 wrote:bruh its been 3 years man, please can you at least update something. im on think of quitting just because there's nothing new and i feel like chicken smoothie is a better alternative. i use to love this game, monthly pets, events, and i loved the animals but now its just boring all i been doing for the past year is sorting my pets. please, just please can you release something or a check in?

same but i'm holding on for some hope, actually just came back after a long hiatus again and was surprised to find that its still as empty as ever. love this site, just think that we could do with monthly releases/special events again
Hi! I'm Kumoko but you can call me Kumo!
she/they◾JST◾bibliophile◾music junkie◾casual artist◾listography

ImageImage
Kumoko

Postby the black swordsman » Sun Oct 18, 2020 9:37 am

Appledotcom wrote:
MoonWolf90 wrote:bruh its been 3 years man, please can you at least update something. im on think of quitting just because there's nothing new and i feel like chicken smoothie is a better alternative. i use to love this game, monthly pets, events, and i loved the animals but now its just boring all i been doing for the past year is sorting my pets. please, just please can you release something or a check in?

same but i'm holding on for some hope, actually just came back after a long hiatus again and was surprised to find that its still as empty as ever. love this site, just think that we could do with monthly releases/special events again

i think it will be back soon
the black swordsman

Postby Kumoko » Sun Oct 18, 2020 9:44 am

the black swordsman wrote:
Appledotcom wrote:

hahah really hoping, glad to see someone else is online

ImageImage
Kumoko

Postby the black swordsman » Sun Oct 18, 2020 9:48 am

Appledotcom wrote:
the black swordsman wrote:
Appledotcom wrote:

hahah really hoping, glad to see someone else is online

ya just been checking in everyday trying to get people excited again for the game
the black swordsman

Postby Kiinotasha » Sun Oct 18, 2020 2:33 pm

There are a lot of us that still lurk here, but aren't actively involved on threads.

I'm, honestly, of two minds. I would like just a small "Yes we are okay sorry for the slow going but we are still working" over the silence, but at the same time I get it. It has to be extremely frustrating to have an outline of when things are supposed to be getting done and then to just not be able to meet it due to problems that keep getting run into. It must be disheartening to look over this site and think about disappointing people. Hell if I were in the same place I know checking in, if nothing else, would make me anxious as hell about what people were saying, or feel like I was failing everyone. Which can be extremely off putting.

Coding takes a hell of a lot of time, and from what I understand Zayin was having to build it completely from scratch. I know more than a few coders that joke about how you can fix one problem and it only causes ten more, and I have seen enough of the headache they have to deal with to know that it's true. So I don't think that given what Zayin is trying to do only in their spare time that what we have waited has been all that long. Even more so because it's just one person and not a team.
"It has been said that 'Time heals all wounds', I do not agree. The wounds remain in time the mind, protecting its sanity, covers them with scar tissue and the pain lessens, but it is never gone." -Rose Kenady
ImageBy Skelisteri
ImageImageImage
Kiinotasha

Postby Kumoko » Sun Oct 18, 2020 6:48 pm

Kiinotasha wrote:There are a lot of us that still lurk here, but aren't actively involved on threads.

I'm, honestly, of two minds. I would like just a small "Yes we are okay sorry for the slow going but we are still working" over the silence, but at the same time I get it. It has to be extremely frustrating to have an outline of when things are supposed to be getting done and then to just not be able to meet it due to problems that keep getting run into. It must be disheartening to look over this site and think about disappointing people. Hell if I were in the same place I know checking in, if nothing else, would make me anxious as hell about what people were saying, or feel like I was failing everyone. Which can be extremely off putting.

Coding takes a hell of a lot of time, and from what I understand Zayin was having to build it completely from scratch. I know more than a few coders that joke about how you can fix one problem and it only causes ten more, and I have seen enough of the headache they have to deal with to know that it's true. So I don't think that given what Zayin is trying to do only in their spare time that what we have waited has been all that long. Even more so because it's just one person and not a team.

Oh I completely understand that it's taking a long time. I just was hoping for some sort of traffic to come back so they know that some of us are still here for the site and not leaving. I'm looking forward to the update whenever that may be so I'm going to try my best to post some stuff here and there hahah

ImageImage
Kumoko

Postby Aurrunen » Sun Oct 18, 2020 8:06 pm

Honestly, I believe the people (at least most of them) have been very understanding and patient as it is. I don't think it's an unfair request to get a message (even just a hello, it doesn't need to be an update of progress, although that would be nice). It's been 8 months since there was a message from the admins. I am sympathetic towards the admins and what they go through, however you should also be considerate of the people's time and patience. I think both sides would benefit from communication and it is not much to ask to put up a message here and there especially if you are asking people to be patient when it's been almost 2 years past the expected date. I think it's a fair trade if you want extended time and it would ease people's worries. I don't think anyone would feel reassured if the owner has been silent for 8 months and the site has been past the date of release by quite a number. I don't say this to be mean or anything, I say it to help encourage communication to retain or keep people confident in the site. It's not fair to ask people to accept indefinite waiting with the lack of communication. I think people are moreso frustrated with the lack of communication rather than the lack of progress/progress updates. We have to consider both parties during this time and be understanding of what both are going through regarding the site's situation.
TRADING ALL MY ELDEMORE STUFF FOR CS/FR

>WILL TRADE IN BULK
Aurrunen

Postby Kumoko » Sun Oct 18, 2020 8:48 pm

Aurrunen wrote:Honestly, I believe the people (at least most of them) have been very understanding and patient as it is. I don't think it's an unfair request to get a message (even just a hello, it doesn't need to be an update of progress, although that would be nice). It's been 8 months since there was a message from the admins. I am sympathetic towards the admins and what they go through, however you should also be considerate of the people's time and patience. I think both sides would benefit from communication and it is not much to ask to put up a message here and there especially if you are asking people to be patient when it's been almost 2 years past the expected date. I think it's a fair trade if you want extended time and it would ease people's worries. I don't think anyone would feel reassured if the owner has been silent for 8 months and the site has been past the date of release by quite a number. I don't say this to be mean or anything, I say it to help encourage communication to retain or keep people confident in the site. It's not fair to ask people to accept indefinite waiting with the lack of communication. I think people are moreso frustrated with the lack of communication rather than the lack of progress/progress updates. We have to consider both parties during this time and be understanding of what both are going through regarding the site's situation.

Yeah I follow you. Really I'd just like a "hey everyone we're working on it little by little but we're busy". Personally I'd focus on the "we're working on it" part since knowing that they're at least working on it, even if it is just a little, makes me feel better about the future of this site. I've been seeing a lot of people say they would support a kick starter if it ever happens, and though that would be interesting it would cause more pressure on the coders to hurry up/provide more routine updates (though that would be nice), I'd say letting them work at their own pace to ensure quality is just fine with me.

Though, to say again, I'd love a hello.

ImageImage
Kumoko

PreviousNext

Return to Homestead Galleries