New Site Development Update - January 25, 2021

All news and changes to the Eldemore website will be posted here.

Re: New Site Development Update - January 25, 2021

Postby Anura » Sat Jan 22, 2022 2:33 pm

It has been another year without an update. The site is dead.
Anura

Postby Matreats » Sat Jan 22, 2022 3:23 pm

I am still here ^^

╒═══════════════╕
Hello there! My name is Matisse,
and I enjoy drawing, Undertale,
Minecraft, Voltron, Pokemon,
and Eldemore. I'm more active
on Eldemore, so feel free to
send a trade! I don't care much
for pet rarities, just looks.

╘═══════════════╛
╒═══════════════╕
╘═══════════════╛
ᏢᎪᏆᎥᎬᏁᏟᎬ
ᎽᎬᎥᏞᎠs

u

Matreats

Postby V064 » Sun Jan 23, 2022 4:16 am

Technicality on it being two days until a full year, but... yeah.
V064

Postby Tybalt » Tue Jan 25, 2022 2:04 am

I promised myself I'd wait till a year was up with no word. Today is the day. It was so good being a part of this whilst it lasted, I've made amazing friends and I will cherish the time, but to wait any longer is unfeasible, for me at least. I'm so sorry to everyone here that was left with broken promises and without word. :cry:
â–… â–… â–… â–… â–… â–… â–… â–… â–… â–… â–… â–… â–… â–… â–… â–… â–…

Ours Is The Fury

I am running on mobile internet, so I won't be as active. Hopefully the wifi will be sorted soon!
Awesome Siggy, thanks to Mavric. <3

â–… â–… â–… â–… â–… â–… â–… â–… â–… â–… â–… â–… â–… â–… â–… â–… â–…
Tybalt

Postby Uspar » Thu Jan 27, 2022 3:07 pm

Yet another year of radio silence, I am so far beyond disappointed I don't even have a word to describe it. This is something that should have never become the norm for the site and yet it has. I'd say it's unacceptable but too many of us have given up on getting anything faster. The site has been "on hiatus" for 4 years now and I am honestly sick of the once-a-year updates and then year-long periods of radio silence! This is not how you should treat a community!
I came back after over a year and there is still 0 commuication. Disgraceful behaviour
Uspar

Postby Hinokazes » Thu Jan 27, 2022 7:11 pm

I... wow... it's so weird to be online, even if it's just to post this message, after not being online for 2/3 years...

Rarely, I was cheking if there was an update without being online, so, in a way, I never "left", I was just invisible. But today, I wanted to post something, because my brain tricked me pretty hard...

I read 2022 instead of 2021 in the title, so... I think you can guess what happened to me... :/
I got incredibly excited, was so happy to finally see a new update... only to re-read the title again and get all my hope crushed with violence...
I've been waiting for the site to reopen longer than I've been playing at the actual game ._.

I love this game, and really hope it'll reopen one day. But the lack of update really hurts. I hope nothing bad happened irl to Zayin, but I also hope Zayin didn't give up on us. Even just to say hello, to be sure they're still alive, it would be better than just dead silence :c
Hinokazes

Postby Mormont » Fri Jan 28, 2022 5:39 pm

Hinokazes wrote:I wanted to post something, because my brain tricked me pretty hard...

I read 2022 instead of 2021 in the title, so... I think you can guess what happened to me... :/
I got incredibly excited, was so happy to finally see a new update... only to re-read the title again and get all my hope crushed with violence...

This happened to me right before Christmas. A player on another site had apparently read an old update and said that there was going to be a new Eldemore Christmas release. I gave myself whiplash rushing over here so fast. And then plummeted back into the pit of despair. I won't give up checking though until the day when the site is no longer here.
Mormont

Postby *JACKAL* » Fri Feb 11, 2022 4:39 pm

This reminds me of Off White comic. As soon as you update or try to change it, you get lazy and give it up. I wish they would let us know of they've given up in the site though.
ImageImage
Image..Image..Image..Image..Image..Image
*JACKAL*

Postby JunkRat. » Fri Feb 11, 2022 8:08 pm

Day 9,372
I've lost all hope. We ran out of food 3 days ago. We're down to out last gallon of water. Our Fathers Day Liger is still listed as unknown worth. Nights are getting colder. We are unsure what to do next. Where do we go? How will we survive?
Trading CS for Eldemore.
JunkRat.

Postby Sphye » Mon Feb 14, 2022 8:27 am

JunkRat. wrote:Day 9,372
I've lost all hope. We ran out of food 3 days ago. We're down to out last gallon of water. Our Fathers Day Liger is still listed as unknown worth. Nights are getting colder. We are unsure what to do next. Where do we go? How will we survive?

sdfghjkl
This style of this post got a solid chuckle from me. The presence of the Unknown Liger really bumps it up a notch. Obviously the inspiration for the post is incredibly disappointing, but kudos for spinning it into something entertaining.

Happy Valentines' Day, everyone.
by ebriose.
"But I still hold out hope that maybe someday
I'll be worth more than all the silence left in my way"

♪♪♪

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements