New Site Development Update - January 25, 2021

All news and changes to the Eldemore website will be posted here.

Re: New Site Development Update - January 25, 2021

Postby Silverfox12578 » Mon Feb 14, 2022 5:40 pm

Happy Valentine's day!
~#♢My Homestead Guardians♢#~

Image Image

~#♢ Echo & Eclipse♢#~

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

If anyone needs any help or is just looking for someone to talk to, don't hesitate to send me a PM! :)

♢<☆~☆~☆~☆<♢♡♢>☆~☆~☆~☆>♢
Silverfox12578

Postby Wild & Free » Tue Apr 12, 2022 8:44 pm

Oh my goodness its been five or so years since the beginning of the hiatus and i finally remembered my username to log in ;v; glad to see that even though its been this long the new website is actively being worked on <3
Hello I Joined may 2015! <This is to keep track of when I did join :3
I Do flight rising trades and Chicken smoothie trades as well, but usually not for current event pets

Wild & Free

Postby LLHBBB » Tue Apr 12, 2022 9:00 pm

Wild & Free wrote:Oh my goodness its been five or so years since the beginning of the hiatus and i finally remembered my username to log in ;v; glad to see that even though its been this long the new website is actively being worked on <3

With over 1 year since any update we have no idea whether this site is actually being worked on. We have repeatedly asked for updates but haven't heard anything. Still hoping we will soon.
Not trading while the site is down - Sorry.

Image 7/4/16
LLHBBB

Postby Kenai » Tue Apr 12, 2022 11:23 pm

I've kinda lost hope tbh lol
Thank you for everything, I appreciate the generosity and kindness the community had in it during the short time I had to spare.
However I have no time left for this hobby, and I can no longer stay active, let alone inactive. Thank you everyone, and goodbye from the 1st October onwards:C <3

Twitter: @Haxorua_
Kenai

Postby Salem » Tue Apr 12, 2022 11:38 pm

i told myself id stop checking in but i still do occasionally out of habit. i have no hope and im mostly just checking to see when the sites bills stop getting paid and the whole thing goes down
Salem

Postby MishaBaby » Thu Apr 14, 2022 11:27 pm

I really, really hope this has not gone away. I miss this place! I hope Zayin and Benathorn are ok, has anyone spoken to either of them recently?? :c
My Eldemore Trade Spot
Looking For Hundreds Of Missed Outcomes, See WL
● Thank you so very much to the person who helped my dream come true! TT_TT ♥ ●
● If it's in group 9c & unnamed, use my WL to offer ●
● In love with lore? Like collecting things? You might want to look at this.

"Remember that in life, all things are temporary, the good and the bad. Let not your troubles
weigh you down, for they too shall pass. Cherish the sweet moments, live awakened, so that
each night when you rest your head you do not fear your final sunset. And remember, always
remember... It might not be ok, but it's going to be alright."
Peace, Love, Empathy... Misha.

MS: Image  ||  Image :DC
.: Once A Watchcrow, Always A Watchcrow :.
MishaBaby

Postby LonelyRyu » Sun Apr 17, 2022 3:16 pm

I haven't checked in for a couple of months and I see there is still no updates on the fate of this site.
Five years later and still nothing happening. The last update on Twitter was last January and since then there has been no word if this site is going to be revived or if there is a new site elsewhere or if this site, like so many others, is left to die a slow lingering death.

My bet is on the latter.
Anyone have any up-to-date info on what happened to everyone and if anyone has taken over the project? Not trying to be pushy but I think we'd all like to know because, you know, I am sure that someone has at least a few minutes to post an update 'cuz after five years of nothing it would be nice to know what is going to be happening..if anything.
Image Imaginary Air Bender
LonelyRyu

Postby Astarion » Tue Apr 19, 2022 8:28 pm

MishaBaby wrote:I really, really hope this has not gone away. I miss this place! I hope Zayin and Benathorn are ok, has anyone spoken to either of them recently?? :c

LonelyRyu wrote:I haven't checked in for a couple of months and I see there is still no updates on the fate of this site.
Five years later and still nothing happening. The last update on Twitter was last January and since then there has been no word if this site is going to be revived or if there is a new site elsewhere or if this site, like so many others, is left to die a slow lingering death.

My bet is on the latter.
Anyone have any up-to-date info on what happened to everyone and if anyone has taken over the project? Not trying to be pushy but I think we'd all like to know because, you know, I am sure that someone has at least a few minutes to post an update 'cuz after five years of nothing it would be nice to know what is going to be happening..if anything.

To my knowledge, Bena & Zayin just had a baby so I have no doubt their child is taking up most of their time now. Zayin is still checking the site and is aiding players that have lost access to their account and other help tickets, so he is still around. The site and its contents have not been sold and Zayin is still working on V2 but I am not sure as to the timeline or when we will receive another update.

I wouldn't give up hope entirely on the site as Zayin did mention long ago that when V2 was ready he would send out a mass email to everyone.
.Image
.Image
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

.....hello, i am Astarion. i am open to trades and messages.
.....fanatic of games, books and movies; fantasy, sci-fi.
.....extra notes here©
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

xxxImage
░░░███
░░░███
░░░███
░░░███

Astarion

Postby UndertakerOfLife » Wed Jul 06, 2022 2:17 am

I recently started playing this then hiatus happened. I really hope it comes back so I can continue playing. This seemed like a really fun game.
UndertakerOfLife

Postby Alex » Tue Jul 26, 2022 11:17 pm

Man, I'd love to see another update and maybe a deadline ;w;
Fingers crossed that this site will come back!
Never mind, anything you see is up for grabs for CS. Rares for rares of the same year, VRs for URs, stores for stores etc.

CS
Alex

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements