New Site Development Update - January 25, 2021

All news and changes to the Eldemore website will be posted here.

Re: New Site Development Update - January 25, 2021

Postby the black swordsman » Sat Mar 02, 2024 9:24 am

Mormont wrote:Happy March to my fellow lurkers. Eldemore will forever be an open tab on my browser.



tis the game we wish for and we live for
User avatar
the black swordsman
 
Posts: 1425
Joined: Mon Aug 26, 2013 1:41 am

Re: New Site Development Update - January 25, 2021

Postby Silverfox12578 » Sun Mar 03, 2024 3:25 am

Happy March ^^"
~#♢My Homestead Guardians♢#~


Image Image


~#♢ Echo & Eclipse♢#~

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

If anyone needs any help or is just looking for someone to talk to, don't hesitate to send me a PM! :)


♢<☆~☆~☆~☆<♢♡♢>☆~☆~☆~☆>♢
User avatar
Silverfox12578
 
Posts: 810
Joined: Mon Jul 13, 2015 4:52 am

Re: New Site Development Update - January 25, 2021

Postby bulldog » Wed Mar 06, 2024 10:28 am

Hopping on for my monthly check in, happy March everyone
ImageImageImage
User avatar
bulldog
 
Posts: 398
Joined: Fri Jan 17, 2014 9:38 pm

Re: New Site Development Update - January 25, 2021

Postby // kzry » Thu Mar 07, 2024 10:48 am

March!!
User avatar
// kzry
 
Posts: 325
Joined: Sun Aug 10, 2014 5:47 pm

Re: New Site Development Update - January 25, 2021

Postby Chione » Sun Mar 24, 2024 1:41 pm

Was the most recent update actually in 2021? It doesn’t feel like it’s been 3 years already but maybe I’m misremembering :0
Need lots of Eldemore pets from 2013!
Also need Baubles!
Send Trades Please!
User avatar
Chione
 
Posts: 315
Joined: Tue Jan 28, 2014 7:41 pm

Re: New Site Development Update - January 25, 2021

Postby the black swordsman » Sun Mar 24, 2024 3:00 pm

Chione wrote:Was the most recent update actually in 2021? It doesn’t feel like it’s been 3 years already but maybe I’m misremembering :0


yes it was 2021 the mods got a update in the discord that they shared back in early 2023 but that was not a huge thing
User avatar
the black swordsman
 
Posts: 1425
Joined: Mon Aug 26, 2013 1:41 am

Re: New Site Development Update - January 25, 2021

Postby amaoretto » Mon Mar 25, 2024 11:48 am

hi all <33 elde came up in my suggestions again and i wanted to check in
i was hoping to see some life lol <3 miss u elde !!
User avatar
amaoretto
 
Posts: 98
Joined: Wed Feb 04, 2015 6:45 pm

Re: New Site Development Update - January 25, 2021

Postby LLHBBB » Tue Mar 26, 2024 2:49 pm

the black swordsman wrote:
Chione wrote:Was the most recent update actually in 2021? It doesn’t feel like it’s been 3 years already but maybe I’m misremembering :0


yes it was 2021 the mods got a update in the discord that they shared back in early 2023 but that was not a huge thing

Seems like the only one's who have time for or care about Eldemore is those of us still checking in. Sorry but I don't care how busy life can be I'm a single mom of 2 working a full time job & still could find 5 mins to update something that was important to me.
Not trading while the site is down - Sorry.

Image 7/4/16
User avatar
LLHBBB
 
Posts: 1311
Joined: Sat Mar 29, 2014 12:49 pm

Re: New Site Development Update - January 25, 2021

Postby Vazchu » Fri Mar 29, 2024 4:15 am

I hope you all have a wonderful Easter (: <3

Image


Within the darkness two pearls shines bright,
glittering and shimmering in their bluest pride.
Somewhere in the depths there is a silent sound,
a silent song which caused the heart to pound.
It whispers, it tells stories of old, tales of eternity ride,
forgotten within this endless song.
User avatar
Vazchu
 
Posts: 312
Joined: Mon Aug 05, 2013 11:08 am

Re: New Site Development Update - January 25, 2021

Postby Asterlie » Fri Apr 05, 2024 2:38 pm

LLHBBB wrote:
the black swordsman wrote:
Chione wrote:Was the most recent update actually in 2021? It doesn’t feel like it’s been 3 years already but maybe I’m misremembering :0


yes it was 2021 the mods got a update in the discord that they shared back in early 2023 but that was not a huge thing

Seems like the only one's who have time for or care about Eldemore is those of us still checking in. Sorry but I don't care how busy life can be I'm a single mom of 2 working a full time job & still could find 5 mins to update something that was important to me.

Harsh, but agreed. It does make me wonder what has happened to make them so quiet, though.
X

XXXXXXXXXImage
X
X
X

Image
~ A s t e r l i e ~
-- -- -- -- --

Toyhou.se
DeviantArt
Dragon Cave
All Art Credit
-- -- -- -- --
User avatar
Asterlie
 
Posts: 66
Joined: Sun Jul 10, 2016 11:09 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 12 guests

cron