Eldemore is Taking a Break

All news and changes to the Eldemore website will be posted here.

Re: Eldemore is Taking a Break

Postby Zayin » Fri Nov 24, 2017 4:45 pm

kaerii wrote:Will the pets have different line art?

No, we're not planning on changing any line art right now.

Silverhart wrote:Will we still be able to purchase baubles during the hiatus? And will we still be able to use them in the Bazaar to get Eldsona slots and layers? Same goes for the current Eldsona items for purchase there. Do you anticipate any Bazaar exclusive items/pets being released during the hiatus?

You will still be able to buy baubles, though we are not planning on releasing anything new in the Bazaar during the hiatus. The avian items and extras will still be there throughout, no sense in taking those down, but the pets will be taken down on schedule.

Liger-kun wrote:Will the overall color scheme be the same, or similar?

Probably, since so many seem to like our current scheme. We haven't worked out the colors yet, but we do plan on having multiple themes in time.

vencrypt wrote:Do you know about which month it's going to open on?

Nope, can't say. Shooting for later in 2018, but it's hard to make accurate predictions on this. If you check in on here from time to time, you'll have a better idea of how far along things are.

MishaBaby wrote:Is there any chance you could make a kind of a "scrapbook" of this old site for us? Some place we could go to see the evolution of the site we've all come to love so much.

I hear you, I'll think about that. I might try to keep the theme similar to the classic, since it's so nostalgic for a lot of people.

Forevermore wrote:

-Site Help Corner-

Report Site Glitches Here

Rarity Updates

Site & Forum Rules

Eldemore Lore & Info

"To Watch and Protect"

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Zayin
Code Wizard

Postby Kay_Pompeii » Sat Nov 25, 2017 1:53 pm

*GASP*
I can't introduce anyone else to this game?
Join the rainbows!
Kay_Pompeii

Postby Silverfang » Mon Nov 27, 2017 12:51 am

Ahh, glad to see that Eldemore is still growing, even if it entails a hiatus. A fresh start has enormous potential, and I can't wait to see where y'all go with this.

Hard to imagine that it's already been four years, but here's to a fifth year of this beautiful site~
    <3
Me, for my dreams.

You, for your dreams.
Silverfang

Postby mossfire » Tue Nov 28, 2017 3:37 am

I hope everything goes smoothly with the maintenance! I'm already curious how the 'new Eldemore' will turn out (:
I also like the current color-sheme pretty much, however, the idea with different layouts (like a green site with questionable smoothie taste has (; ) sounds good and leaves me in curiosity as well.

See you sometime in 2018 maintained Eldemore <3
mossfire

Postby PastaTea » Tue Nov 28, 2017 5:35 pm

I have no doubt that everyone will be looking forward to the new and improved Eldemore. I am sure many new players will join as the site is revamped. It's a pity that it will take as long as it is going to, but be sure to not overwork yourselves as you create a better site! Health is always the most important thing.
PastaTea

Postby ClockworkEclipse » Thu Nov 30, 2017 1:05 am

What about the forum post layout? Will any of that change, or will it stay mostly the same? Also, will there be an easier way to locate the lore of past events, or will new users still have to find it in the forums? I haven't been around too long, so I honestly don't know much about the initial plans for the update. You don't have to answer this. Its solely curiosity.
Current Favorite Pet
ClockworkEclipse

Postby Entropy » Thu Nov 30, 2017 1:40 am

Oh my goodness. I should check here more regularly, just got the news. Quite sad to hear but I hope that the revamp goes well.
Entropy

Postby AuraDragoness » Thu Nov 30, 2017 2:22 am

Zayin wrote:
Liger-kun wrote:Will the overall color scheme be the same, or similar?

Probably, since so many seem to like our current scheme. We haven't worked out the colors yet, but we do plan on having multiple themes in time.

As long as the color scheme isn't mainly eye-burningly bright colors then I'm fine with anything^^
Naesala♥ImageImage♥Solveig
AuraDragoness

Postby Halloween3110 » Thu Nov 30, 2017 7:54 pm

I wish you luck and thank you for your continued work in striving to give the best possible site you can!

~Hally xx

IT's ok Candycorn - we all float.....
Halloween3110

Postby Zayin » Thu Nov 30, 2017 10:34 pm

ClockworkEclipse wrote:What about the forum post layout? Will any of that change, or will it stay mostly the same? Also, will there be an easier way to locate the lore of past events, or will new users still have to find it in the forums? I haven't been around too long, so I honestly don't know much about the initial plans for the update. You don't have to answer this. Its solely curiosity.

The forum layout is going to be pretty similar since we will still be using phpBB. It's just that the whole site won't be phpBB as it is now.

And yes, we do want to make it easier for new users to get into the lore without having to scour through forum posts. The lore being scattered in the forums is a poignant symbol of our evolution and need for a new site.

Forevermore wrote:

-Site Help Corner-

Report Site Glitches Here

Rarity Updates

Site & Forum Rules

Eldemore Lore & Info

"To Watch and Protect"

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Zayin
Code Wizard

PreviousNext