Eldemore is Taking a Break

All news and changes to the Eldemore website will be posted here.

Re: Eldemore is Taking a Break

Postby Zathero » Tue Jan 23, 2018 12:54 pm

um aboutz the staff trimming... you will reinstate them once the site has relaunched right?

I mean I've been helped out by certain staff members and I'd feelz bad if they lost their staff status because of how nice and helpful they are I'd hope that they'd be allowed to keep their staff jobs and continue to be able to help those in need :)

if you want me to message you their usernames I'll gladly do that ^^
Zathero

Postby Startedraining » Tue Jan 23, 2018 2:40 pm

Zathero wrote:um aboutz the staff trimming... you will reinstate them once the site has relaunched right?

I mean I've been helped out by certain staff members and I'd feelz bad if they lost their staff status because of how nice and helpful they are I'd hope that they'd be allowed to keep their staff jobs and continue to be able to help those in need :)

if you want me to message you their usernames I'll gladly do that ^^

the staff members that were let go are more than welcome to reapply when the positions become available. ^w^ there are no hard feelings for being let go, we all understood that it was for the best, and I know for sure I’ll be reapplying!
╔═════════════════════╗

╚═════════════════════╝
╔═════════════╗

Helpful links!

Site and Forum Rules
Eldemore Lore & Info
Eldemore Trading Rules
Site Help
Report Glitches

The greatest thing you will
ever learn is to love and
to be loved in return

he/him please

╚═════════════╝
╔═════════════╗

Hey there! I have many nicknames.
Call me Star, Gargoyle, or Bones!
Find me elsewhere as Startedraining

╚═════════════╝
Startedraining

Postby drowning_alone » Thu Jan 25, 2018 12:20 am

I don't know if it has been mentioned yet, but I kinda wish that the hair and eyes are not part of the layers on the Eldsonas.
drowning_alone

Postby Mira » Thu Feb 01, 2018 11:50 am

That new Dev update is AWESOME! <3
I really love to see some progress on the new site, and Zayin is for sure a really skilled code wizard. I would never be able to learn all that new coding stuff that quick. Hats down Zayin! ^^

Mira

Postby leonardoltp » Fri Feb 09, 2018 9:34 pm

I have a question and i'm not sure if this is the best place to ask.
I checked the post about the site development, and i was wondering if would it be possible while managing groups, add an option Users must offer Baubles for this group, instead of pets/hoards?

sprites by PkParaiso.com
Pokémon and all respective names are trademark & © Nintendo, Game Freak, Creatures Inc.

leonardoltp

Postby Zayin » Tue Feb 13, 2018 9:10 pm

leonardoltp wrote:I have a question and i'm not sure if this is the best place to ask.
I checked the post about the site development, and i was wondering if would it be possible while managing groups, add an option Users must offer Baubles for this group, instead of pets/hoards?

I'm taking note of feature requests as I go, so I'll keep that in mind.

Forevermore wrote:

-Site Help Corner-

Report Site Glitches Here

Rarity Updates

Site & Forum Rules

Eldemore Lore & Info

"To Watch and Protect"

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Zayin
Code Wizard

Postby Khai Dreams » Tue Feb 20, 2018 2:13 am

I think item trading should be a thing!
my biggest dreams obtained
Khai Dreams

Postby Archer » Tue Feb 20, 2018 12:54 pm

Flareon! Go! wrote:I think item trading should be a thing!

This is actually a feature that the admins have been planning to implement since Eldsonas were first released, and Zayin has confirmed that it's one of the features that should be coming with the rebuild. ^-^

Hello! :)
If you have any questions
or concerns, or just
want to chat, feel free to
PM me.

Important Links and
Threads

Guides & Tutorials

To watch and protect.

Image Image Image
Archer
Global Moderator

Postby Khai Dreams » Wed Feb 21, 2018 3:14 am

There should be a pound like thing becuase think of a!l the pet that are rotting away becuase of band/deactivated accounts. Why let them rot when players who still play could get a free pet, maybe it like you can go x amount of times a day and you just pick up a free pet and go. Also I wish dressing up pet was a thing or where your pet could be with you eldson and maybe you could change how you eldson is pose like if you have a tree you could pose you eldson to be leaning on the tree or sitting poses or a bunch of poses and also maybe make a little easier to make new groups. Sorry if this is a rant just thought I give you some ideas I hope you consider them. I love your site so much! I'm somewhat new I come on here at least 10 time a month since July 2017. Well nice to meet you Zayin I think your the one in charge, I hope the site update will be filled with new people on the site. Sometime it feel like I'm the only one on all the time.
my biggest dreams obtained
Khai Dreams

Postby Sany » Wed Feb 21, 2018 5:35 pm

Flareon! Go! wrote:There should be a pound like thing becuase think of a!l the pet that are rotting away becuase of band/deactivated accounts. Why let them rot when players who still play could get a free pet, maybe it like you can go x amount of times a day and you just pick up a free pet and go. Also I wish dressing up pet was a thing or where your pet could be with you eldson and maybe you could change how you eldson is pose like if you have a tree you could pose you eldson to be leaning on the tree or sitting poses or a bunch of poses and also maybe make a little easier to make new groups. Sorry if this is a rant just thought I give you some ideas I hope you consider them. I love your site so much! I'm somewhat new I come on here at least 10 time a month since July 2017. Well nice to meet you Zayin I think your the one in charge, I hope the site update will be filled with new people on the site. Sometime it feel like I'm the only one on all the time.

There has been talk of a pound thing for years now, called Bastion's Heart. I think it's the idea to implement it in the new Eldemore, but I'm not sure.
New groups will be easier to make, I think Zayin posted about that in the latest update. :)

F O L L O W lalaY O U R lala D R E A M S

My Hoards
♥ Jackalopes
♥ Stage 1 Otterlings
♥ Cuttlefish
♥ Stage 1 Foo Dogs
♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
lalalalalala
Haiia, I'm your average Eldemore addict!
I love all sorts of art, such as music,
crochet, photography and painting!
In real life, I'm a busy PhD student
and teaching assistent in medical sciences.
Oh, did I mention I'm a total Eld addict? ♥

lalalalalalalalalaT H E Y lala K N O W lala T H E lala W A Y
Sany

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements