Eldemore is Taking a Break

All news and changes to the Eldemore website will be posted here.

Re: Eldemore is Taking a Break

Postby MishaBaby » Mon Nov 20, 2017 11:57 am

Thank you for the updoot and the answers. Good luck with this project, I really hope to see you on the other side. I'm going to miss this place... *sigh* After all the sites I've been through that have gone down for "updates" and never come back, I can't seem to help being nervous, though. I really, really hope you are able to get this place updated to your satisfaction so we can come back. Eldemore isn't just another adoptables site. It's unique, and it needs to stick around. So, please don't overtax yourself between work-work and website-work. Don't neglect your health and don't push yourself so hard you get sick of what you're trying to accomplish. We'll be here when you're done. No matter how long that takes. *huggles* ♥
My Eldemore Trade Spot
Looking For Hundreds Of Missed Outcomes, See WL
● Thank you so very much to the person who helped my dream come true! TT_TT ♥ ●
● If it's in group 9c & unnamed, use my WL to offer ●
● In love with lore? Like collecting things? You might want to look at this.

"Remember that in life, all things are temporary, the good and the bad. Let not your troubles
weigh you down, for they too shall pass. Cherish the sweet moments, live awakened, so that
each night when you rest your head you do not fear your final sunset. And remember, always
remember... It might not be ok, but it's going to be alright."
Peace, Love, Empathy... Misha.

MS: Image  ||  Image :DC
.: Once A Watchcrow, Always A Watchcrow :.
MishaBaby

Postby Uspar » Mon Nov 20, 2017 12:08 pm

DX I'll miss the regular adopts and stuff but I understand why the site will be taking a break
I came back after over a year and there is still 0 commuication. Disgraceful behaviour
Uspar

Postby Etherial » Mon Nov 20, 2017 12:17 pm

Aw, I'll miss getting my monthly releases! Always such cute pets.

I'd like to add Xanje to the list of recommended pet sites, it's a fantastic site and community.
Etherial

Postby Clockwork » Mon Nov 20, 2017 1:20 pm

I was looking forward to my first event on here . . . But I'm exited for the new features and such. The break gives me a chance to gather pets without too much more being added to my plate, too, so that's something.

I noticed in the archives every anniversary has a glasswork representing the site's progress, such as the beta glasswork, delta 1, etc. Will one be released next year, too, or will there be a year missing in the collection?
Do you have a list of features that will be added or things that will be changed? It would be kind of nice to know what we have to look forward to.
Also, will there be a way to switch the background back to what it is now in board preferences? The art at the top is lovely, and the palette in the forums very well put-together.

You can do good things, small, and large, and that gives your life immense value.
Clockwork

Postby Wolfsdrache » Mon Nov 20, 2017 3:16 pm

Thank you for the information in advance. Though I like the current site I am looking forward to the new version. And yes, an e-mail notification every few months would be nice. Otherwise I would probably forget to check here now and then :)
If you are going through hell ... keep going. - Winston Churchill -
Wolfsdrache

Postby Mars » Mon Nov 20, 2017 3:19 pm

Aww. Going to miss seeing the fantastic art that keeps getting put out (especially with Yuletide just around the corner.) Oh well... at least we all have a lot to look forward to! :)
Mars

Postby Matreats » Mon Nov 20, 2017 4:02 pm

I'm so excited for the update! It's sad to see that it's going to be a while, but I know you'll do great c:

╒═══════════════╕
Hello there! My name is Matisse,
and I enjoy drawing, Undertale,
Minecraft, Voltron, Pokemon,
and Eldemore. I'm more active
on Eldemore, so feel free to
send a trade! I don't care much
for pet rarities, just looks.

╘═══════════════╛
╒═══════════════╕
╘═══════════════╛
ᏢᎪᏆᎥᎬᏁᏟᎬ
ᎽᎬᎥᏞᎠs

u

Matreats

Postby Umbregrl » Mon Nov 20, 2017 4:14 pm

Going to miss Yuletide event, but can't wait to see the new version.
Umbregrl

Postby Xid » Mon Nov 20, 2017 4:23 pm

The news scared me for a second, because I thought the entire site would be gone during the hiatus.

I'll miss the monthly releases and events, but I understand the reasons for this and I'm glad the site will still be up.
Good luck with the new project and thanks for informing us. E-mail updates every now and then, especially when/if there's a freebie would be very much appreciated.
I can't wait to experience the new Eldemore and see what you have in store for us. ^^

“So what does a star do after it quits shining?” I ask myself. “Maybe it dies.”
“Oh, no,” a voice in my head says. “A star can never die.
It just turns into a smile and melts back into the cosmic music, the dance of life.”

I like that thought, the last one I have before my eyes close. With a smile, I melt back into the music myself.
Xid

Postby muriel » Mon Nov 20, 2017 4:27 pm

Just as another suggestion, another great pet site would be Sylestia!
    yeet
    I still check in once in a while. Feel free to trade or pm me.
muriel

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements