Eldemore is Taking a Break

All news and changes to the Eldemore website will be posted here.

Re: Eldemore is Taking a Break

Postby shadoweon » Sat Jul 04, 2020 7:18 am

I do hope the website will come back in time, it seems like the userbase is really dying off...
Image
My icon is made by Viddi.
Thank you to Benathorn & Scar for the raffle pet!
User avatar
shadoweon
 
Posts: 436
Joined: Tue May 06, 2014 9:55 am

Re: Eldemore is Taking a Break

Postby ShadowWhisper » Wed Jul 08, 2020 4:00 am

It’s crazy to think this site has been on pause for almost 3 years, I hope it’ll be revived soon
Image
Shadow Whisper

Got my dream boy!
User avatar
ShadowWhisper
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Mon Apr 10, 2017 8:15 pm

Re: Eldemore is Taking a Break

Postby MoonWolf90 » Wed Jul 08, 2020 7:22 am

ShadowWhisper wrote:It’s crazy to think this site has been on pause for almost 3 years, I hope it’ll be revived soon

im kinda worried about the creator, she's not posting at all
my biggest dreams obtained
Image
User avatar
MoonWolf90
 
Posts: 323
Joined: Thu Jun 22, 2017 12:12 am

Re: Eldemore is Taking a Break

Postby Kiinotasha » Wed Jul 08, 2020 9:19 pm

MoonWolf90 wrote:
ShadowWhisper wrote:It’s crazy to think this site has been on pause for almost 3 years, I hope it’ll be revived soon

im kinda worried about the creator, she's not posting at all

Same, I really hope all of them are alright
"It has been said that 'Time heals all wounds', I do not agree. The wounds remain in time the mind, protecting its sanity, covers them with scar tissue and the pain lessens, but it is never gone." -Rose Kenady
ImageBy Skelisteri
ImageImageImage
User avatar
Kiinotasha
 
Posts: 1901
Joined: Mon Aug 05, 2013 10:55 am

Re: Eldemore is Taking a Break

Postby Lost nightingale » Fri Jul 10, 2020 7:55 am

When zyain was helping me with my hacked account he made mention of they had a lot going on and that's why he was so with responding to my problem so I'm assuming things are ok and there just really busy
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Image
User avatar
Lost nightingale
 
Posts: 606
Joined: Thu Jan 02, 2014 1:05 pm

Re: Eldemore is Taking a Break

Postby Startedraining » Fri Jul 10, 2020 1:00 pm

Kiinotasha wrote:
MoonWolf90 wrote:
ShadowWhisper wrote:It’s crazy to think this site has been on pause for almost 3 years, I hope it’ll be revived soon

im kinda worried about the creator, she's not posting at all

Same, I really hope all of them are alright



Lost nightingale wrote:When zyain was helping me with my hacked account he made mention of they had a lot going on and that's why he was so with responding to my problem so I'm assuming things are ok and there just really busy


In our Jader discord we got a brief update from Jendalie, things are still hectic with the covid stuff for the three of them.
╔═════════════════════╗












Image













╚═════════════════════╝
╔═════════════╗







Helpful links!

Site and Forum Rules
Eldemore Lore & Info
Eldemore Trading Rules
Site Help
Report Glitches

The greatest thing you will
ever learn is to love and
to be loved in return

he/him please








╚═════════════╝
╔═════════════╗


Image
Hey there! I'm Star, one of the
General Helpers. Feel free to reach
out if you need help or want to chat!



╚═════════════╝
User avatar
Startedraining
 
Posts: 10712
Joined: Sun Oct 13, 2013 4:15 pm

Previous

Return to Announcements

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest