New Site Development Update - January 25, 2021

All news and changes to the Eldemore website will be posted here.

Re: New Site Development Update - January 25, 2021

Postby Mira » Wed Jan 18, 2023 9:13 am

Salem wrote:i really thought eld finally kicked the bucket when it went down for several days i was genuinely surprised when it popped back up. anyways whos excited for the 2 year anniversary of radio silence lol only one more week

I'm in no position to speak for the admins, but I did approach them on the situation with the site down and all. I actually got information from Zayin that the site is still being worked on and that they won't go offline without a word.

Please don't quote me on anything, that's just what I got from the Jader Discord, thought I might spread the word to people here so y'all are somewhat informed about it.

Mira

Postby // kzry » Wed Jan 18, 2023 10:54 am

Mira wrote:I'm in no position to speak for the admins, but I did approach them on the situation with the site down and all. I actually got information from Zayin that the site is still being worked on and that they won't go offline without a word.

Please don't quote me on anything, that's just what I got from the Jader Discord, thought I might spread the word to people here so y'all are somewhat informed about it.

WOOHOO there's still some sorta hope!
Would have been nice to hear in some sort of announcement, but I'll take crumbs at this point.

Happy 2023!
// kzry

Postby wonderwolf2o2 » Thu Jan 19, 2023 3:54 pm

I guess we will see how active any of the staff are by how long that crypto post stays up on - site help, Questions and Suggestions. I've already reported it a few hours ago :?
bored hoping for Eldemore to be updated soon.

✩▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬✩

✩▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬✩

x
x
x
x
X
X

XXXXXX
XXXXXXxXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
wonderwolf2o2

Postby FluffyMilo » Fri Jan 20, 2023 9:11 pm

Was really concerned with the site being down, I'm glad it was brought up. Does Eldermore have an official discord server with Zayin and the mods in it? It would be helpful to put updates on discord (since it's an IM platform) and be able to hear from themselves than waiting for another user to forward their messages on the board :0

Just an idea to help combat the radio silence!

Side note;
Might plan on trying to cross-trade my double eld creatures for FR gems for gene projects.

Still hesitant on trading my collection, because 1.) Attached to them
2.) I'll be pretty darn far ahead collection wise when the site comes again lol

Got quite a bit of doubles, but bad at pricing. May make it name-your-price. If anyone knows gem to eldermore pet valued, please hit me up xD
Redoing my signature~
FluffyMilo

Postby Archer » Thu Jan 26, 2023 9:11 pm

FluffyMilo wrote:Was really concerned with the site being down, I'm glad it was brought up. Does Eldermore have an official discord server with Zayin and the mods in it? It would be helpful to put updates on discord (since it's an IM platform) and be able to hear from themselves than waiting for another user to forward their messages on the board :0

Side note;
Might plan on trying to cross-trade my double eld creatures for FR gems for gene projects.

Got quite a bit of doubles, but bad at pricing. May make it name-your-price. If anyone knows gem to eldermore pet valued, please hit me up xD

Eldemore does not have an official Discord, but there is a Discord for a closed species Benathorn created several years ago, Jaders. It's not active, but when the site was down Zayin did provide us a quick update as Mira mentioned above.

As far as I am aware, the help email is also still active.

wonderwolf2o2 wrote:I guess we will see how active any of the staff are by how long that crypto post stays up on - site help, Questions and Suggestions. I've already reported it a few hours ago :?

Apologies, I've had a busy week, but it should be cleaned up again for now. They're persistent, though, this is the third time I've had to remove spam since the site came back online.

Hello! :)
If you have any questions
or concerns, or just
want to chat, feel free to
PM me.

Important Links and
Threads

Guides & Tutorials

To watch and protect.

Image Image Image
Archer
Global Moderator

Postby furby » Sat Jan 28, 2023 9:55 am

woohoo, the domain is now active until 2024! i really thought the site was abandoned.
i still think zayin should get a social media manager of some sort if he can't keep us updated. or maybe a telegram channel - there are ways to make telegram channels where only one person can send things, so it's great for updates. anyone in contact with him want to pitch that idea?
Just like half the people on this website, I'm trying to get all of the pets. I have 184 pages left. I'm always looking for trades!
furby

Postby Asterlie » Sun Jan 29, 2023 1:35 pm

FluffyMilo wrote:Still hesitant on trading my collection, because 1.) Attached to them

Similar reason why I'm not wanting to trade anything of mine away. Still really hoping the site will be back up in the future so I can keep collecting ;v; There's already so many I missed from past events tho T_T
X

XXXXXXXXXImage
X
X
X

~ A s t e r l i e ~
-- -- -- -- --

Toyhou.se
DeviantArt
Dragon Cave
All Art Credit
-- -- -- -- --
Asterlie

Postby wonderwolf2o2 » Tue Jan 31, 2023 9:19 pm

Archer wrote:
FluffyMilo wrote:Was really concerned with the site being down, I'm glad it was brought up. Does Eldermore have an official discord server with Zayin and the mods in it? It would be helpful to put updates on discord (since it's an IM platform) and be able to hear from themselves than waiting for another user to forward their messages on the board :0

Side note;

Eldemore does not have an official Discord, but there is a Discord for a closed species Benathorn created several years ago, Jaders. It's not active, but when the site was down Zayin did provide us a quick update as Mira mentioned above.

As far as I am aware, the help email is also still active.

wonderwolf2o2 wrote:I guess we will see how active any of the staff are by how long that crypto post stays up on - site help, Questions and Suggestions. I've already reported it a few hours ago :?

Apologies, I've had a busy week, but it should be cleaned up again for now. They're persistent, though, this is the third time I've had to remove spam since the site came back online.

omg thats so annoying for you to deal with. I can not imagine why they'd be posting crypto here anyway, thank you for still moderating the forums! ^-^
bored hoping for Eldemore to be updated soon.

✩▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬✩

✩▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬✩

x
x
x
x
X
X

XXXXXX
XXXXXXxXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
wonderwolf2o2

Postby odin » Tue Feb 07, 2023 6:39 am

Asterlie wrote:
FluffyMilo wrote:Still hesitant on trading my collection, because 1.) Attached to them

Similar reason why I'm not wanting to trade anything of mine away. Still really hoping the site will be back up in the future so I can keep collecting ;v; There's already so many I missed from past events tho T_T

Same I can't abandon my collection! I have a complete collection here except this one set of store slips and the glasswork beta (I think that's what it's called lol been a min). And I won a custom Liger. I absolutely loved the fact they let customs be available to everyone via raffle. Totally miss adopting monthlies and watching them grow. And the events, don't get me started. lol So much fun! Please come back Eld! <3

Benathorn <3

Pets in ungrouped are NOT for trade.

*Small note: If I have monthly, still growing, pets in my trades folder, sometimes I wait to make sure there are no splits before I trade my extras away. You're free to offer, however I might not accept straight away, until I know the outcome doesn't have a split. ^^" *
odin

Postby Ëwyängssıdÿr » Wed Mar 08, 2023 9:51 pm

Asterlie wrote:

I've actually been able to check off quite a few missed outcomes recently. Pleasantly surprised there are still some active traders hanging around! :)
Ëwyängssıdÿr

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements