New Site Development Update - January 25, 2021

All news and changes to the Eldemore website will be posted here.

Re: New Site Development Update - January 25, 2021

Postby ezio. » Fri Oct 28, 2022 6:18 pm

worked so hard at my goal to have 1 of each pet in the game since I've been here since almost the beginning, and haven't heard anything in ages. I've spent a fair amount of money on this site which doesn't help the feeling either

I'm hopeful things come back, but doubtful
ezio.

Postby Dwemeri » Sun Oct 30, 2022 7:06 am

Popping in for my once-a-year-ish check in. It's hard to believe it's been 5 years, this place was really something special so I still hope it will return one day.
<3
Image Image
Dwemeri

Postby CherryShoes » Sun Oct 30, 2022 10:11 pm

The one major thing that bothers me, isn't just that they haven't updated us on if they're still working on the new site or if they gave up, but the fact that the bauble shop is still functional. After being absent for so long, I stopped in to see if there was anything new, and not so surprisingly, there wasn't. But out of curiosity I tested to see if the bauble shop still worked, and it does. That alone is a major red flag to me. You're telling me, the admins stopped looking after this site, claim they're working on a new one, and then disappear, but leave the cash shop still up and running? That screams bad news to me <_<;;
"I'm swinging on my cherry shoes"
CherryShoes

Postby khossa » Mon Oct 31, 2022 3:06 am

Decided to check in out of curiosity, no surprise that the site is still abandoned.

CherryShoes wrote:The one major thing that bothers me, isn't just that they haven't updated us on if they're still working on the new site or if they gave up, but the fact that the bauble shop is still functional. After being absent for so long, I stopped in to see if there was anything new, and not so surprisingly, there wasn't. But out of curiosity I tested to see if the bauble shop still worked, and it does. That alone is a major red flag to me. You're telling me, the admins stopped looking after this site, claim they're working on a new one, and then disappear, but leave the cash shop still up and running? That screams bad news to me <_<;;

I agree. It seems really gross imo.
The last update was well over a year ago, will be two years in January. This is disgustingly disrespectful. This is absolutely no way to treat a community, especially considering how many have stayed loyal and still check. Such a slap in the face. People have lives of course, things happen, but THIS??? Nothing for two years?? There is zero excuse for this. At this point I don't even want it to come back. I'm disgusted.

If you can't run a site, then don't... instead of leaving your community hanging like this, waiting and wondering. Foul.
khossa

Postby the black swordsman » Mon Oct 31, 2022 6:05 am

khossa wrote:Decided to check in out of curiosity, no surprise that the site is still abandoned.

CherryShoes wrote:The one major thing that bothers me, isn't just that they haven't updated us on if they're still working on the new site or if they gave up, but the fact that the bauble shop is still functional. After being absent for so long, I stopped in to see if there was anything new, and not so surprisingly, there wasn't. But out of curiosity I tested to see if the bauble shop still worked, and it does. That alone is a major red flag to me. You're telling me, the admins stopped looking after this site, claim they're working on a new one, and then disappear, but leave the cash shop still up and running? That screams bad news to me <_<;;

The last update was well over a year ago, will be two years in January. This is disgustingly disrespectful. This is absolutely no way to treat a community, especially considering how many have stayed loyal and still check. Such a slap in the face. People have lives of course, things happen, but THIS??? Nothing for two years?? There is zero excuse for this. At this point I don't even want it to come back. I'm disgusted.

If you can't run a site, then don't... instead of leaving your community hanging like this, waiting and wondering. Foul.

zayin does check in now and then they just dont post a update, having children can make life vary difficult and i truely believe that is the main reason we havnt heard anything in so long, they had a baby shortly after the last update and zayin still logs in.
the black swordsman

Postby CherryShoes » Mon Oct 31, 2022 3:59 pm

the black swordsman wrote:
khossa wrote:Decided to check in out of curiosity, no surprise that the site is still abandoned.

zayin does check in now and then they just don't post a update, having children can make life vary difficult and i truly believe that is the main reason we haven't heard anything in so long, they had a baby shortly after the last update and zayin still logs in.

I disagree. Yes having a kid and dealing with covid is time consuming, and to be fair, we don't know what's been going on in Zayin's life, so all we can really do is speculate, but, you're telling me, she's so busy that she can't even open Twitter to write a single sentence? "sorry I'm still working on it, guys!" That's literally all we want to hear from her, but instead we get almost two years worth of radio silence.

If she has the time to stop in every once in awhile, then she has time to say a few words. She's clearly seen us talking about when the site is coming back, asking if she's okay, and even offering to help work on the new site. But there's been nothing, not even a screenshot of the progress that's been done.

Now, if we do hear from Zayin before new years, then I'll gladly take back my gripes, but until that happens I don't have much faith in the site making it's comeback.
"I'm swinging on my cherry shoes"
CherryShoes

Postby FoxFlame » Mon Oct 31, 2022 7:59 pm

happy halloween everyone
ImageFoxFlame

I STILL CHECK IN OFTEN, FEEL FREE TO SEND A TRADE OR MESSAGE!
FoxFlame

Postby LonelyRyu » Mon Oct 31, 2022 9:21 pm

It has been SO quiet where I am, didn't see any kids out. Of course it is a school night but also our society has done a smash-up job of destroying whatever fun was left in Halloween. Apparently if someone gets 'offended' then no one else can celebrate.
Oh well..c'est la vie

Speaking of which..did they air "It's the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown"? I don't have tv anymore so I wonder if they at least had that on.
Image Imaginary Air Bender
LonelyRyu

Postby // kzry » Wed Nov 02, 2022 10:44 am

m a n
missing those halloween events for,,, how many years now?
eldemore events slap

alAS
also it s very strange how the baubble shop is still up, I would have thought they would have closed it when the shop went on haitus but,,, nope
Has it almost been 5 years since the site went on "break"? Time really flies

Still one of my goals to win one of those monthly raffles, haha anyone remember those?

big sigh
// kzry

Postby Pear » Wed Nov 02, 2022 1:35 pm

Yeah...I highly doubt this site is coming back.. I keep checking but I think it's time to accept that it's dead.
Pear

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements