Bazaar Options Poll

All news and changes to the Eldemore website will be posted here.

New Bazaar Options (read the announcement before voting)

Option 1
19%
Option 2
34%
Option 3
27%
I like them all!
20%

Total votes : 226

Bazaar Options Poll

Postby Jendalie » Mon Aug 04, 2014 9:29 pm

We've been going over some ideas for the Bazaar and have decided to get some feedback from members before proceeding. Any new changes would not effect the sets, Ancients or Glassworks that we periodically release.

These ideas are to help us raise money to better the site with new interactive locations, art and features.

The Poll will remain open until 11:59 EST August 31st.

Please vote on the listed option that you would rather see implemented. You may choose up to 2 options each.
Option 1: Release a brand new special pet that can only be found in the Bazaar. This pet would cost 200-250 Baubles but be available for 6 months. This will allow for members to save up while keeping the rarity high.

Option 2: Release a brand new special pet species with several colorations that can only be found in the Bazaar. They would cost 30 Baubles each and would most likely cycle out every 2-3 months.

Option 3: We release the Stone of Random ('Random' is a picky Ancient that loves chaos and trouble, more on him later). This stone would be a permanent addition to the Bazaar. For a flat 50 Bauble fee you can touch the stone to have a chance at owning a retired Bazaar/retired special release pet (ex: birthday pets, Galaxy Ancient). But this stone has a catch for being able to gain such a pet at a low cost; While you may be able capture an elusive retired Bazaar/Special Release, you may also capture a common monthly release. This release could be current or from past months.

We understand that many may not like any of these and that's ok. We wanted to open up some new options to donators and supporters of this site.

Please no arguing. We only want to gauge interest in the options listed.
.: Eldemore Facebook Page : DA Page : Knobs and Bobs Blog :.
My Free Group is: OPEN (One per person)
Jendalie
Administrator

Re: Bazaar Options Poll

Postby RainbowFinch » Mon Aug 04, 2014 10:33 pm

I believe I understand, but would like some clarification. When you say it wont effect the periodical releases, does that mean that we will still get the normal bazaar pets (like this month Tyto Elkrin) every month or so? The update to the Bazaar would just be extras?

If so I really really like the 'Stone of Random' idea. It is perfect always in stock item idea. I also really like the big special pet that costs a lot and lasts for half a year, a bi yearly amazing special pet would give something to work towards and keep excited.

Option 2 seems a lot like what we already have, and if that isn't going to change I am going to vote 1 and 3. I hope both are implemented, they are wonderful ideas for add ons.
ImageImageImageImage
- He/Him or They/Them Pronouns Please -
RainbowFinch

Postby scmarshtacky » Mon Aug 04, 2014 10:38 pm

While chatting with a few others, I came up with an interesting idea. Not sure if you would like to consider it or not, but I figured I would post it regardless. This concerns the last option.

Three different levels of stones. First one costs ~20 baubles and has an incredibly, incredibly low chance of a rare pet, and high chance of monthly commons and uncommons. Second stone costs ~45 baubles and has a slightly higher chance of a rare/ultra rare pet from 2013, still with a moderate to high chance of commons and uncommons. Lastly one that costs ~70 baubles and has a somewhat decent chance of a rare/ultra rare 2013.

Prices would of course be adjusted as you saw fit.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I am your friendly Eld moderator,
here to assist all Eldemorians with
their general needs. Feel free to
send me a message at any time
to ask questions or chat. ^^

~~To watch and Protect~~
#EldemoreIsLife

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
scmarshtacky

Postby Jendalie » Mon Aug 04, 2014 11:07 pm

Thank you for the feedback!

Yes, anything else we add to the Bazaar would be extra. We will still release Bazaar pets like we always do regardless of what we decide to implement.

Option 2 would be introducing a new species only available in the Bazaar that would release bi-monthly.

scmarshtacky wrote:While chatting with a few others, I came up with an interesting idea. Not sure if you would like to consider it or not, but I figured I would post it regardless. This concerns the last option.

Three different levels of stones. First one costs ~20 baubles and has an incredibly, incredibly low chance of a rare pet, and high chance of monthly commons and uncommons. Second stone costs ~45 baubles and has a slightly higher chance of a rare/ultra rare pet from 2013, still with a moderate to high chance of commons and uncommons. Lastly one that costs ~70 baubles and has a somewhat decent chance of a rare/ultra rare 2013.

Prices would of course be adjusted as you saw fit.

This is a really good idea! I'll talk to Benathorn about it. If we get positive feedback on the stone then we will certainly consider it. (:
Jendalie
Administrator

Postby Skeseth » Mon Aug 04, 2014 11:17 pm

Adding on to the suggestions... Also from chatting with others. As far as the stone item idea, maybe have it as an on/off thing? Silver also mentioned it as a limited amount every day or available a short time once a week. Sort of a stocking item? Have everyone fight for the supply, ;D and if it's just permanent we may not rush to get them right away or the excitement to get one will die off too soon? ^^;
Please PM if you have questions or need help
Skeseth
Global Moderator

Postby Jendalie » Mon Aug 04, 2014 11:21 pm

Skeseth wrote:Adding on to the suggestions... Also from chatting with others. As far as the stone item idea, maybe have it as an on/off thing? Silver also mentioned it as a limited amount every day or available a short time once a week. Sort of a stocking item? Have everyone fight for the supply, ;D and if it's just permanent we may not rush to get them right away or the excitement to get one will die off too soon? ^^;

It's a good idea! How we will release it and when are still up for debate. For now, we're just trying to figure out if there are a good amount of members who would want something like that to have a shot at retired pets.
Jendalie
Administrator

Postby Scar » Mon Aug 04, 2014 11:40 pm

I love the idea of the Stone, I think even I'd risk trying for them(once I traded for the Baubles as I can't buy them myself).
But wouldn't that make it kind of similar to Thorn's Cottage?

I had a difficult time choosing between the two options; with the first while I'd only have to worry about it for every 6 months, it definitely take a lot of time saving up(as said I can't buy Baubles), but it's only one and not two or three.
On the other hand, have multiple coloration of a pet at a lower price and shorter time would be just as equal of a challenge... Both have there pros and cons; 1. has that one, big pet at a high price and length time limit, and 2. has the multiple colors of one pet as a lower price but shorter time.
In the end, both would probably equal the same amount.
Personally, either way it goes I'd be content with, I chose 2 but now that I think about, I wish I had chosen 1 because this allows a lengthy break for y'all, and y'all wouldn't have to worry on get a set of different colors out every 2-3 months. =/
v
v
v
v

❝ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ᴡᴀs ᴀ ᴍᴇʟᴏᴅʏ
LOCKED DEEP INSIDE OF ME

BUT NOW IT'S FREE
ɪᴛ ꜰᴏᴜɴᴅ ᴀ ᴘʟᴀᴄᴇ ᴇᴍʙʀᴀᴄᴇᴅ ʙʏ ʜᴀʀᴍᴏɴʏ ❞

ImageImage
text text text text text text t
Have questions?
Feel free to drop a PM! c;
Have an great day!

"Scar- the Ancient of Destroying Evidence"
"I like big men and I cannot lie~"

text text text text text text t
✦ ✦ ママ犬 ✦ ✦

ɴᴏᴡ ɪ ᴋɴᴏᴡ,
very well,
THE LOVE
WITHIN MYSELF

✦ ✦ ✦
ImageImage

❝ ᴏɴʟʏ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ
BREAK
THE SHELL

Scar

Postby Startedraining » Tue Aug 05, 2014 1:02 am

I like option two and three, they seem a bit more interesting than having one pet every six months ^~^
╔═════════════════════╗

╚═════════════════════╝
╔═════════════╗

Helpful links!

Site and Forum Rules
Eldemore Lore & Info
Eldemore Trading Rules
Site Help
Report Glitches

The greatest thing you will
ever learn is to love and
to be loved in return

he/him please

╚═════════════╝
╔═════════════╗

Hey there! I have many nicknames.
Call me Star, Gargoyle, or Bones!
Find me elsewhere as Startedraining

╚═════════════╝
Startedraining

Postby RainbowFinch » Tue Aug 05, 2014 6:26 am

Ohhh okay, now you have made me want all three if the Second option would be a completely new species. I think all would make good options personally, with a range for every type of person. In order of favourite ideas I think it goes Stone of Random, 6 Month Pet, New Baazar species (though truthfully all are almost tied and I want them all XP but because I just love all eld stuff)

I am going to agree with the Stone of Random ideas! I love the idea of 3 different Stone rarities, to get higher chances at rarer pets. I also think maybe the suggestion for not always stocking it might be best, make it wanted but make it possible for everybody. Instead of weekly, maybe it stocks a certain amount at a random time everyday. Not sure what number to stock, but I think having it random during the day would make it so everyone has a possible chance and there wont be anyone sitting in baazar trying to snipe all the stones. Because snipping would be what I would be hesitant with if the stones had a specific time of release every day.
ImageImageImageImage
- He/Him or They/Them Pronouns Please -
RainbowFinch

Postby rose; » Tue Aug 05, 2014 9:05 am

I don't really like the idea of the stones at all, not because it's a bad idea but because it just doesn't appeal to me much. Especially if the option of a cave that allows you random adopts is going to be implemented, giving the chance of finding pets.
I kuch more like the idea of the higher cost one staying for six months over another new species being added every two months. I spend enough time/baubles/money keeping up with the amount that are released now.
just gifting out my collection. no longer really have time.
rose;

Next

Return to Announcements