Report Glitches and Errors Vol 2

Please report any problems you may experience.

Re: Report Glitches and Errors Vol 2

Postby Aliria » Thu Feb 02, 2017 5:55 pm

It's not a big deal, but the pirate and naval swords are under the tab for accessories for Eldsonas, and it seems like they should be moved to weapons.
If you want to contact me for some reason, I'm much more active on CS than Eld. Here's a link to my CS account.
Aliria

Postby Paradoxic » Sat Feb 04, 2017 8:19 pm

When I make an Eldsona and go onto the bio i click it then it says theres no eldsona
Paradoxic

Postby Zayin » Sat Feb 04, 2017 9:40 pm

Aliria wrote:It's not a big deal, but the pirate and naval swords are under the tab for accessories for Eldsonas, and it seems like they should be moved to weapons.

Fixed

Paradoxic wrote:When I make an Eldsona and go onto the bio i click it then it says theres no eldsona

Ah, I see what you're talking about. That is fixed now as well.

Forevermore wrote:

-Site Help Corner-

Report Site Glitches Here

Rarity Updates

Site & Forum Rules

Eldemore Lore & Info

"To Watch and Protect"

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Zayin
Code Wizard

Postby ChocolateKittens » Sun Feb 19, 2017 10:49 pm

Not that ipmortant, but I feel it is my duty to tell you that the pygmy symbol hasn't been updated inn the Codex yet. Will it be? Is it meant to?
Hi!

ImageImage
ChocolateKittens

Postby Zayin » Sun Feb 19, 2017 11:51 pm

ChocolateKittens wrote:Not that ipmortant, but I feel it is my duty to tell you that the pygmy symbol hasn't been updated inn the Codex yet. Will it be? Is it meant to?

Yes it will be, that's a bug. Thanks for the report.

Forevermore wrote:

-Site Help Corner-

Report Site Glitches Here

Rarity Updates

Site & Forum Rules

Eldemore Lore & Info

"To Watch and Protect"

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Zayin
Code Wizard

Postby GreyNight » Fri Feb 24, 2017 9:10 am

Not sure if its just me. The symbols next to board index, account, search, members, FAQ, Zoom, and Logout are just now white blocks with random letters in them (like F015) instead of...well. Symbols.

I'm on Firefox, and I cleared my cache and still nothing.
GreyNight

Postby muriel » Fri Feb 24, 2017 1:04 pm

GreyNight wrote:Not sure if its just me. The symbols next to board index, account, search, members, FAQ, Zoom, and Logout are just now white blocks with random letters in them (like F015) instead of...well. Symbols.

They have changed the symbols of certain things, like baubles and Pygmy, but I'm not sure about the symbols in the top right. I'm not sure what could be causing your issue, as it's fine for me, but I am on chrome.
    yeet
    I still check in once in a while. Feel free to trade or pm me.
muriel

Postby Startedraining » Fri Feb 24, 2017 3:07 pm

Undyne. wrote:
GreyNight wrote:Not sure if its just me. The symbols next to board index, account, search, members, FAQ, Zoom, and Logout are just now white blocks with random letters in them (like F015) instead of...well. Symbols.

They have changed the symbols of certain things, like baubles and Pygmy, but I'm not sure about the symbols in the top right. I'm not sure what could be causing your issue, as it's fine for me, but I am on chrome.

The pygmy symbol and the bauble symbol are the only vectors that have been changed in that update, it sounds like a phpBB issue, since those vectors seem to be something you cannot open in a new tab to view
╔═════════════════════╗

╚═════════════════════╝
╔═════════════╗

Helpful links!

Site and Forum Rules
Eldemore Lore & Info
Eldemore Trading Rules
Site Help
Report Glitches

The greatest thing you will
ever learn is to love and
to be loved in return

he/him please

╚═════════════╝
╔═════════════╗

Hey there! I have many nicknames.
Call me Star, Gargoyle, or Bones!
Find me elsewhere as Startedraining

╚═════════════╝
Startedraining

Postby GreyNight » Fri Feb 24, 2017 3:12 pm

Undyne. wrote:

Thats funny, the Bauble icon shows up just fine, but the rest of them are gone. Its odd.
GreyNight

Postby NightAssassin » Fri Feb 24, 2017 3:54 pm

GreyNight wrote:
Undyne. wrote:

Thats funny, the Bauble icon shows up just fine, but the rest of them are gone. Its odd.

The icons at the top should still be the same (I don't think they changed them) but maybe your browser has an update or something? Or maybe you have some plugin or extension that's causing a problem (if Firefox has those. I've never used it.) Or you could just try another browser. Like Undyne said, Chrome works just fine for me as well.
Last edited by NightAssassin on the 42nd of Internet at the beginning of time, edited number of times in total.
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
xxxxxImage
All hail Snafu

xxxxxxxx
xxxx xxxx
xxxx xxxx
xxxx xxxx
xxxx xxxx
xxxx xxxx
xxxx xxxx
xxxx xxxx
xxxx xxxx
xxxx xxxx