Report Glitches and Errors Vol 2

Please report any problems you may experience.

Re: Report Glitches and Errors Vol 2

Postby Spectreselva » Sat Mar 11, 2017 9:33 pm

I've not changed my signature for a month or more. So can't be me, lol.

EDIT: Okay definitely not me, as this page looks normal so far
Ultra collection completed 11/16/15

Hoarding:
Emerald zodiac gem rune dragon pygmys
All Carousel Slepneirs
All betta runes

Eldemore trades
Off-Site trades
Spectreselva

Postby NightAssassin » Sat Mar 11, 2017 11:10 pm

Lol it was me. Muahahaha Snafu strikes again.

Thanks to Sphye, I now know that it was the fault of a misplaced end list tag. But why are there two end list tags though?
Last edited by NightAssassin on the 42nd of Internet at the beginning of time, edited number of times in total.
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
xxxxxImage
All hail Snafu

xxxxxxxx
xxxx xxxx
xxxx xxxx
xxxx xxxx
xxxx xxxx
xxxx xxxx
xxxx xxxx
xxxx xxxx
xxxx xxxx
xxxx xxxx
xxxx xxxx
xxxx xxxx
xxxx xxxx
xxxx xxxx
xxxx xxxx
Imagexxxx

"The Universe is under no obligation
to make sense to you."

Image Image ImageImage
NightAssassin

Postby Zayin » Sun Mar 12, 2017 1:57 am

NightAssassin wrote:

Thanks to Sphye, I now know that it was the fault of a misplaced end list tag. But why are there two end list tags though?

Looking at your signature now, it looks like maybe you didn't end the first list. You have two list tags, so it looks like you never ended the first one.

TheAvianDream wrote:
Hi. This is something that happened just now and i'm very worried. I just logged onto my Eldemore account and i went to check on my Homestead and saw that all my pets were gone? I also checked my Eldsona's, my posts, and even my signature and profile bio and they were all gone...I'd really like to know what happened.

I'll need a bit more information to go on here. It looks like you joined last month. How many pets did you have? Did any of them have names? What threads had you posted in before?

Forevermore wrote:

-Site Help Corner-

Report Site Glitches Here

Rarity Updates

Site & Forum Rules

Eldemore Lore & Info

"To Watch and Protect"

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Zayin
Code Wizard

Postby Livingdebgirl » Sun Mar 12, 2017 5:34 pm

NightAssassin wrote:

It was the Glitch! :lol: Honestly Night, I thought it was me! I have been changing my siggie for the past few days.
I'm all good now and thanks Zayin and Sphye!^^
Come visit my thread for raffles, giveaways, contests and fun!

Edgecliff Estate

Coming soon to a theater near You!
New Adventure! Blakkrfolds Blight! Open!
New Adventure!

Trade me! Edgecliff Estate Trade Thread

Edgecliff Estate RP!

Stamps Courtesy of Sphye!
ImageImageImageImage
Livingdebgirl

Postby TheAvianDream » Mon Mar 13, 2017 2:34 am

Lolly_CGC wrote:
TheAvianDream wrote:
Hi. This is something that happened just now and i'm very worried. I just logged onto my Eldemore account and i went to check on my Homestead and saw that all my pets were gone? I also checked my Eldsona's, my posts, and even my signature and profile bio and they were all gone...I'd really like to know what happened.

This happened to a friend of mine 2 days ago I believe, but they logged in a few minutes later and everything was back to normal!

i logged out and logged back in and it's still not working???
TheAvianDream

Postby Skeseth » Mon Mar 13, 2017 2:54 am

Zayin wrote:
TheAvianDream wrote:

I'll need a bit more information to go on here. It looks like you joined last month. How many pets did you have? Did any of them have names? What threads had you posted in before?

@TheAvianDream
Zayin replied to you above with a few more questions to try to solve this puzzle. Not sure if you read that yet. It helps him to have a bit more information to go on.
Please PM if you have questions or need help
Skeseth
Global Moderator

Postby Silverhart » Mon Apr 03, 2017 1:01 am

Found a teeny tiny little error today - so tiny I'm not surprised I missed it before now.

While trading with someone I wanted to double-check a pet they were offering was on my wishlist (pets were from the same litter and couldn't remember which of them I was missing) so I hovered my mouse over the little giftbox icon on the pet they were offering, and it said "On their Wishlist" when it should have said "On my Wishlist". The pet on their side had the correct text, and looking at their actual wishlist it didn't seem that that pet was on their wishlist.

Looking at my other pending trades and completed trades all seem to have the same problem.
Hellooo!
My name is Silverhart and I am here to collect pets, draw fanart, and geek out over Eld related things. And all while simultaneously searching for the truth behind the very many excellent questions. I am a stamp enthusiast, a loyal minion to my Lord Sullivan, partaker of muffins, and a shipper of apologies.
Eldemore Fanfiction ~ Current Project ~ Deviantart
Silverhart

Postby takane » Mon Apr 03, 2017 7:52 pm

Idk if this is a sitewide glitch or something to do with how my computer handles the page, but the Codex section is incredibly laggy for me. It also refuses to open my Wishlist or let me view the tabs of the Lore. :c
takane

Postby NightAssassin » Mon Apr 03, 2017 8:28 pm

takane wrote:Idk if this is a sitewide glitch or something to do with how my computer handles the page, but the Codex section is incredibly laggy for me. It also refuses to open my Wishlist or let me view the tabs of the Lore. :c

It's fine for me. Maybe try clearing your cache and/or cookies?
Last edited by NightAssassin on the 42nd of Internet at the beginning of time, edited number of times in total.
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
xxxxxImage
All hail Snafu

xxxxxxxx
xxxx xxxx
xxxx xxxx
xxxx xxxx
xxxx xxxx
xxxx xxxx
xxxx xxxx
xxxx xxxx
xxxx xxxx
xxxx xxxx
xxxx xxxx
xxxx xxxx
xxxx xxxx
xxxx xxxx
xxxx xxxx
Imagexxxx

"The Universe is under no obligation
to make sense to you."

Image Image ImageImage
NightAssassin

Postby Zayin » Wed Apr 05, 2017 10:00 pm

takane wrote:Idk if this is a sitewide glitch or something to do with how my computer handles the page, but the Codex section is incredibly laggy for me. It also refuses to open my Wishlist or let me view the tabs of the Lore. :c

What browser are you using? Do you have any browser extensions installed? Try a different browser, one you never use and see if its better. Also, do you experience this problem on any other sites?

Forevermore wrote:

-Site Help Corner-

Report Site Glitches Here

Rarity Updates

Site & Forum Rules

Eldemore Lore & Info

"To Watch and Protect"

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Zayin
Code Wizard

PreviousNext