Report Glitches and Errors Vol 2

Please report any problems you may experience.

Re: Report Glitches and Errors Vol 2

Postby Zayin » Wed Apr 05, 2017 10:26 pm

Silverhart wrote:Found a teeny tiny little error today - so tiny I'm not surprised I missed it before now.

While trading with someone I wanted to double-check a pet they were offering was on my wishlist (pets were from the same litter and couldn't remember which of them I was missing) so I hovered my mouse over the little giftbox icon on the pet they were offering, and it said "On their Wishlist" when it should have said "On my Wishlist". The pet on their side had the correct text, and looking at their actual wishlist it didn't seem that that pet was on their wishlist.

Looking at my other pending trades and completed trades all seem to have the same problem.

Good catch, it should be fixed now.

Forevermore wrote:

-Site Help Corner-

Report Site Glitches Here

Rarity Updates

Site & Forum Rules

Eldemore Lore & Info

"To Watch and Protect"

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Zayin
Code Wizard

Postby Ashenjay » Sat Apr 08, 2017 8:21 am

I always click 'log me on automatically each visit' when I log in, but since about a week ago I'm logged out when I re-visit o3o Even if there had been no nightly maintenance period in between.

R A Z I M.
"Myth Song Rune"
Ashenjay

Postby Zayin » Sat Apr 08, 2017 7:38 pm

Ashenjay wrote:
I always click 'log me on automatically each visit' when I log in, but since about a week ago I'm logged out when I re-visit o3o Even if there had been no nightly maintenance period in between.

Try doing a Clear Site Cookies, log back in, and see if that fixes the problem.

Forevermore wrote:

-Site Help Corner-

Rarity Updates

Site & Forum Rules

Eldemore Lore & Info

"To Watch and Protect"

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Zayin
Code Wizard

Postby Ashenjay » Sun Apr 09, 2017 11:37 pm

Zayin wrote:
Ashenjay wrote:

Try doing a Clear Site Cookies, log back in, and see if that fixes the problem.

Tried it, but it didn't work D:

R A Z I M.
"Myth Song Rune"
Ashenjay

Postby Kiinotasha » Mon Apr 10, 2017 11:26 pm

I don't know if this is happening with anyone else, but in my male eldsona tab, if I pull up the faces the 'snarky-light brown' face is labeled as 'Happy' instead of Snarky.
"It has been said that 'Time heals all wounds', I do not agree. The wounds remain in time the mind, protecting its sanity, covers them with scar tissue and the pain lessens, but it is never gone." -Rose Kenady
ImageBy Skelisteri
ImageImageImage
Kiinotasha

Postby Sphye » Fri Apr 21, 2017 9:34 pm

I noticed that trying to change the skintone of one of my eldsonas when they have all of their item slots in use simply removes the skin, suddenly counting it along with that item total. It's easy enough to work around by removing one of the items, putting the skin layer back, and replacing the item.
by ebriose.
"But I still hold out hope that maybe someday
I'll be worth more than all the silence left in my way"

♪♪♪

Postby Shinwanée » Thu May 04, 2017 1:22 am

Hi. I sent a bug report about some error that was happening to me even if my cookies were cleared. It kind of weird that I was only partially able to access some parts of the site and errors happened when I wanted to access my account settings or private messages.

I just wanted to say that after waiting 2 hours that the problem was fixed. It looks like it was a problem from my internet connection. Maybe? You can ignore the report sent if you want to. I'm sorry to bother you about it. (I guess I panicked because I never seen this message ever in all of the forums I hang out at.) Thank you.
[*needs to be more social*] Hopelessly addicted to virtual adopdables.

Happy New Year Eldemore!
Image Image
This calls for pancakes!
(Work in Progress as Always)

......................................................................................................................................
Shinwanée

Postby gert3 » Sat May 06, 2017 12:08 am

I can't access the profile section of my account. It goes to an error screen that states "Got error 28 from storage engine [1030]"
gert3

Postby Zayin » Sat May 06, 2017 3:32 pm

gert3 wrote:I can't access the profile section of my account. It goes to an error screen that states "Got error 28 from storage engine [1030]"

Thanks for the report, looks like our server was running low on disk space.

Sphye wrote:
I noticed that trying to change the skintone of one of my eldsonas when they have all of their item slots in use simply removes the skin, suddenly counting it along with that item total. It's easy enough to work around by removing one of the items, putting the skin layer back, and replacing the item.

Interesting find, I'll fix it if I get the time.

Forevermore wrote:

-Site Help Corner-

Rarity Updates

Site & Forum Rules

Eldemore Lore & Info

"To Watch and Protect"

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Zayin
Code Wizard

Postby Amanda » Fri May 19, 2017 11:29 pm

I don't know if it's just me, but recently I've been experiencing a coding issue in the full editor. I click the button to insert the coding for an image and it just interferes with the text around it. I know it's not that big of a deal but it bugs me sometimes. Something like this would happen:
[img]

ave that I need, thank y[/img]ou. It would be appreciated.

It's probably just me being a doofus though so if this was just a me problem then I don't know what to say XD
xxxshe/her | est | art shop | ©Image
Amanda

PreviousNext

Return to Report Technical Glitches