Report Glitches and Errors Vol 2

Please report any problems you may experience.

Re: Report Glitches and Errors Vol 2

Postby Thaliel » Sun Jun 17, 2018 1:07 am

All of the site is loading extremely slow. I had to wait around 10 mInutes until I could even type this post
Image <-click
User avatar
Thaliel
 
Posts: 112
Joined: Fri Oct 02, 2015 1:03 am

Re: Report Glitches and Errors Vol 2

Postby Zayin » Sun Jun 17, 2018 11:38 am

I had changed our server plan to a cheaper one during this hiatus. The only difference was 1 virtual cpu, so I'm assuming that's what it is. I've upgraded back to having 2, so let's see if that does better.






























Forevermore wrote:
Image































-Site Help Corner-



Report Site Glitches Here

Rarity Updates

Site & Forum Rules

Eldemore Lore & Info



Image
"To Watch and Protect"

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
User avatar
Zayin
Code Wizard
 
Posts: 517
Joined: Thu Jan 17, 2013 11:29 pm

Re: Report Glitches and Errors Vol 2

Postby Livingdebgirl » Tue Jun 19, 2018 10:35 am

It has been brought to my attention that all of the trading icons, such as wishlist, hoardlist and "already in a trade warning" are no longer visible. Also, the navigational arrows in the codex have disappeared.
Is it possible to have them returned?
If this is due to the update in progress, please disregard.^^
For us active gifters and traders, they are such useful little icons! :D
Image
Come visit my thread for raffles, giveaways, contests and fun!

Edgecliff Estate

Coming soon to a theater near You!
New Adventure! Blakkrfolds Blight! Open!
New Adventure!


Trade me! Edgecliff Estate Trade Thread

Edgecliff Estate RP!

Stamps Courtesy of Sphye!
ImageImageImageImage
User avatar
Livingdebgirl
 
Posts: 666
Joined: Wed Jul 27, 2016 1:30 am

Re: Report Glitches and Errors Vol 2

Postby Zayin » Wed Jun 20, 2018 10:15 pm

Livingdebgirl wrote:It has been brought to my attention that all of the trading icons, such as wishlist, hoardlist and "already in a trade warning" are no longer visible. Also, the navigational arrows in the codex have disappeared.
Is it possible to have them returned?
If this is due to the update in progress, please disregard.^^
For us active gifters and traders, they are such useful little icons! :D

Yup, looks the links that give us our icons are broken. I've updated it, so the icons should be back now. Just do a ctrl + F5 if they don't appear.






























Forevermore wrote:
Image































-Site Help Corner-



Report Site Glitches Here

Rarity Updates

Site & Forum Rules

Eldemore Lore & Info



Image
"To Watch and Protect"

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
User avatar
Zayin
Code Wizard
 
Posts: 517
Joined: Thu Jan 17, 2013 11:29 pm

Re: Report Glitches and Errors Vol 2

Postby glitchangel » Mon Jan 14, 2019 7:24 pm

just got this error while trying to trade.
[Image]
Bye bye baby blue
I wish you could see the wicked truth
Caught up in a rush it's killing you
Screaming at the sun you blow into
Curled up in a grip when we were us
Fingers in a fist like you might run
I settle for a ghost I never knew
Superparadise I held on to

Image
User avatar
glitchangel
 
Posts: 24
Joined: Fri Jul 03, 2015 5:15 am

Re: Report Glitches and Errors Vol 2

Postby Zayin » Tue Jan 15, 2019 3:15 pm

glitchangel wrote:
just got this error while trying to trade.

That's a bug that has to do with the contents of your message. Probably due to an emoji or special non keyboard character. But I will see if I can fix it tonight.






























Forevermore wrote:
Image































-Site Help Corner-



Report Site Glitches Here

Rarity Updates

Site & Forum Rules

Eldemore Lore & Info



Image
"To Watch and Protect"

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
User avatar
Zayin
Code Wizard
 
Posts: 517
Joined: Thu Jan 17, 2013 11:29 pm

Re: Report Glitches and Errors Vol 2

Postby Zayin » Tue Jan 15, 2019 11:56 pm

glitchangel wrote:
just got this error while trying to trade.

Actually, it was all due to emojis! Trade messages now support emojis, it shouldn't break anymore. However the rest of the forums still only support their own emojis :D as opposed to the emoji characters like from an emoji keyboard.






























Forevermore wrote:
Image































-Site Help Corner-



Report Site Glitches Here

Rarity Updates

Site & Forum Rules

Eldemore Lore & Info



Image
"To Watch and Protect"

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
User avatar
Zayin
Code Wizard
 
Posts: 517
Joined: Thu Jan 17, 2013 11:29 pm

Re: Report Glitches and Errors Vol 2

Postby glitchangel » Wed Jan 16, 2019 1:27 pm

Zayin wrote:
glitchangel wrote:
just got this error while trying to trade.

Actually, it was all due to emojis! Trade messages now support emojis, it shouldn't break anymore. However the rest of the forums still only support their own emojis :D as opposed to the emoji characters like from an emoji keyboard.

huh! What a weird thing to not support!
Thanks for fixing it~
Bye bye baby blue
I wish you could see the wicked truth
Caught up in a rush it's killing you
Screaming at the sun you blow into
Curled up in a grip when we were us
Fingers in a fist like you might run
I settle for a ghost I never knew
Superparadise I held on to

Image
User avatar
glitchangel
 
Posts: 24
Joined: Fri Jul 03, 2015 5:15 am

Previous

Return to Report Technical Glitches

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest