Glitches and Errors Vol 1 (Old)

Please report any problems you may experience.

Re: Glitches and Errors (Please Post Here)

Postby Zayin » Fri May 09, 2014 8:42 pm

Ok, everybody with Homestead issues can try again. If at first it does not work, hit Ctrl + F5, or clear your cache.






























Forevermore wrote:
Image































-Site Help Corner-



Report Site Glitches Here

Rarity Updates

Site & Forum Rules

Eldemore Lore & Info



Image
"To Watch and Protect"

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
User avatar
Zayin
Code Wizard
 
Posts: 534
Joined: Thu Jan 17, 2013 11:29 pm

Re: Glitches and Errors (Please Post Here)

Postby Sentoki » Fri May 09, 2014 10:39 pm

I tried to move my pets from one froup to another, but it just ends up being sent to the 'pets without a group' folder. I've tried clearing my cache and hitting F5, but it keeps sending them to the same place.
Image
Art by Zizan-Chan on deviantart

Image
Art by Zizan-Chan on deviantart
User avatar
Sentoki
 
Posts: 163
Joined: Sun Apr 13, 2014 7:15 am

Re: Glitches and Errors (Please Post Here)

Postby Scar » Fri May 09, 2014 11:04 pm

Zayin wrote:Ok, everybody with Homestead issues can try again. If at first it does not work, hit Ctrl + F5, or clear your cache.


Thank you, Zayin. : )
Whatever code magic you did seemed to work on my end. Well, on my laptop as it was the only other thing I used that didn't work before but with that aside-- It is working now, and I thank you. ^_^
v
v
v
v

❝ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ᴡᴀs ᴀ ᴍᴇʟᴏᴅʏ
LOCKED DEEP INSIDE OF ME


Image


BUT NOW IT'S FREE
ɪᴛ ꜰᴏᴜɴᴅ ᴀ ᴘʟᴀᴄᴇ ᴇᴍʙʀᴀᴄᴇᴅ ʙʏ ʜᴀʀᴍᴏɴʏ ❞















ImageImage
text text text text text text t
Have questions?
Feel free to drop a PM! c;
Have an great day!

"Scar- the Ancient of Destroying Evidence"
"I like big men and I cannot lie~"

text text text text text text t
✦ ✦ ママ犬 ✦ ✦

ɴᴏᴡ ɪ ᴋɴᴏᴡ,
very well,
THE LOVE
WITHIN MYSELF

✦ ✦ ✦
ImageImage
Image
Image

❝ ᴏɴʟʏ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ
BREAK
THE SHELL


Image
Image
User avatar
Scar
 
Posts: 4297
Joined: Thu Oct 10, 2013 3:15 am

Re: Glitches and Errors (Please Post Here)

Postby SabrinaB » Sat May 10, 2014 7:05 am

I can move them now :D Thank you for the hard work!
Image
Everything is up for trade for ChickenSmoothie or FlightRising
User avatar
SabrinaB
 
Posts: 705
Joined: Sat Apr 19, 2014 1:41 pm

Re: Glitches and Errors (Please Post Here)

Postby Grengirl » Sat May 10, 2014 8:41 pm

I'm still having homestead issues but only on explorer, when I switched to Safari no problems.
Image
Born of cold and winter air
And mountain rain combining,
This icy force, both foul and fair,
Has a frozen heart worth mining. ~ Ice Traders

Hoarding all Owls


Please feel free to send me tradesMe on CS and My Scroll
Eliza, 'Lil
User avatar
Grengirl
 
Posts: 210
Joined: Sat Aug 17, 2013 9:00 pm

Re: Glitches and Errors (Please Post Here)

Postby interestingword » Mon May 12, 2014 10:55 am

My homestead is up and running even better than before! Anyway, that's not why I came. I was playing around and clicked on "the team" link near the bottom, and decided to explore it further by clicking on the groups and reading the descriptions. Clicked on "general helpers" and it took me to the moderator group. Clicked on "artists" and it did the same. Glitch?
Vigilo. Audio. Opperior.

Image

howdy! my name is Sting
podcast fiend, dungeon master
and probable zoology major~
my fave pronouns are he/they


snake facts, free to a good home

mkairalla1 is my parabatai!
Gwen is my argent buddy!
User avatar
interestingword
 
Posts: 13403
Joined: Sun Jan 19, 2014 5:14 pm

Re: Glitches and Errors (Please Post Here)

Postby FrighteningAsuna » Mon May 12, 2014 11:05 am

interestingword wrote:My homestead is up and running even better than before! Anyway, that's not why I came. I was playing around and clicked on "the team" link near the bottom, and decided to explore it further by clicking on the groups and reading the descriptions. Clicked on "general helpers" and it took me to the moderator group. Clicked on "artists" and it did the same. Glitch?

i tested it and most things brought me too group members instead of what they should.
If a king doesn't move, how can his subordinates be expected to follow.

User avatar
FrighteningAsuna
 
Posts: 2466
Joined: Mon Aug 26, 2013 9:49 am

Re: Glitches and Errors (Please Post Here)

Postby Zayin » Tue May 13, 2014 7:49 pm

interestingword wrote:My homestead is up and running even better than before! Anyway, that's not why I came. I was playing around and clicked on "the team" link near the bottom, and decided to explore it further by clicking on the groups and reading the descriptions. Clicked on "general helpers" and it took me to the moderator group. Clicked on "artists" and it did the same. Glitch?

That isn't so much a glitch as a design oversight. Since those groups are custom, and not default with phpBB, pages for those groups were never created. I will fix this.

Grengirl wrote:
I'm still having homestead issues but only on explorer, when I switched to Safari no problems.

Are you still now having issues with Internet Explorer? Are they exactly the same issues as before, where the Go button wouldn't work?

Sentoki wrote:I tried to move my pets from one froup to another, but it just ends up being sent to the 'pets without a group' folder. I've tried clearing my cache and hitting F5, but it keeps sending them to the same place.

Are you still having this problem as well? What browser are you using? Is it Internet Explorer 11?






























Forevermore wrote:
Image































-Site Help Corner-



Report Site Glitches Here

Rarity Updates

Site & Forum Rules

Eldemore Lore & Info



Image
"To Watch and Protect"

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
User avatar
Zayin
Code Wizard
 
Posts: 534
Joined: Thu Jan 17, 2013 11:29 pm

Re: Glitches and Errors (Please Post Here)

Postby Sphye » Fri May 16, 2014 12:03 am

The "Check All" button in the homestead doesn't seem to be working for me. Clicking on it does nothing.
Image
by ebriose.
"But I still hold out hope that maybe someday
I'll be worth more than all the silence left in my way"

♪♪♪

_____________________________________________________________________________
they/them/theirs
User avatar
Sphye
 
Posts: 20817
Joined: Mon Aug 05, 2013 12:06 am

Re: Glitches and Errors (Please Post Here)

Postby interestingword » Mon May 19, 2014 10:03 am

I'm trying to gift one of my buddies, and it won't let me. whenever I send it, it says, "sorry, one of the pets could not be found. if you continue to have trouble, contact a site admin." so I sent it again, replacing the pets with different ones. same thing. and again. and again. and now I'm here'
Vigilo. Audio. Opperior.

Image

howdy! my name is Sting
podcast fiend, dungeon master
and probable zoology major~
my fave pronouns are he/they


snake facts, free to a good home

mkairalla1 is my parabatai!
Gwen is my argent buddy!
User avatar
interestingword
 
Posts: 13403
Joined: Sun Jan 19, 2014 5:14 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Report Technical Glitches

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests