Report Glitches and Errors Vol 2

Please report any problems you may experience.

Re: Report Glitches and Errors Vol 2

Postby Zayin » Wed Jul 23, 2014 9:37 am

foxxwish wrote:Hi there, I'm not sure if this is the right place to post since it doesn't seem to be an in-site problem? ^^"

I'm having some trouble with logging in. I often get this message:
http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2014/ ... 7rv2vi.png
I tried all three browsers on my computer (chrome, safari, firefox) and my phone as well (safari), and got that same page. Eventually I managed to log in after changing my password (this is on firefox), but I tried to sign in on chrome after that with the new password and it didn't work. (I didn't sign out of firefox though, so maybe that's why? Going to try in a moment, but I wanted to be able to post this first before doing so since I don't want to get locked out yet again.)

Thank you for any help! ^^

Edit: I signed out and wasn't able to sign in again, so I had to request yet another password change. This time on chrome, and it worked as well so I think the problem is if I sign out I can't sign in again.

That would be a problem on our end. Usually any of those "General Error" screens is something with us.
It should be fixed now, so try logging in again.

Forevermore wrote:

-Site Help Corner-

Report Site Glitches Here

Rarity Updates

Site & Forum Rules

Eldemore Lore & Info

"To Watch and Protect"

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Zayin
Code Wizard

Postby foxxwish » Wed Jul 23, 2014 10:26 pm

Aah, it's working properly again now! Thank you so much Zayin ^^
ImageFoxie | ♀ | teenager | naïve; easily exciteable
❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀
Most people around call me fox or foxx but feel free to call me whatever as long as I know you're talking to me c: I am 13 hours ahead of eld. My favourite species are glassworks and otterlings. I think I have way too many infinite hoards 8D Please don't feel discouraged if you don't have any pets on my wishlist as my wl mostly comprises of 2013 bazaar pets; I have mostly everything else. Bad trades and bad attitudes irritate me easily but other than that I like to think of myself as a nice, friendly, easy-going person, so feel free to talk to me, I don't bite! Unless I'm hungry ;P
foxxwish

Postby The Song of The Wolf » Mon Jul 28, 2014 4:07 pm

I have three glitches to report...
The one that is more major is, Whenever I try to change my username, it has similar effect as to what happened to Fox. (Sorry, Screenshots don't work for me...) It's quite annoying, and I sent an email about it, but no one has answered...Sorry if I'm annoying...

Second, I removed a pet from my wishlist countless of times, but then when I trade, it says it's on my wishlist, but I try to remove it, and doesn't work...Quite annoying...

And last, but no least, When I try to trade with someone, who has sent me the trade, I try to edit, and it says the pets are from a " Wishlist Only " Group, but I'm other already giving him wishlist pets, and it won't work, or the pets are from a Public Group...It's quite frustrating...

"The lonesomeness is worth more than a thousand lives.
This freedom is worth more than all of the lands on Earth..."

Maybe the wolf is in love with the moon...
And every night it howls for a love, it can not touch.

"For the strength pf the pack is the wolf,
And the strength of the wolf, is the courage."
The Song of The Wolf

Postby Silverfang » Thu Jul 31, 2014 11:28 am

I just got this at the top of the page after I sent a trade:
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/tradecomplete.php on line 243: in_array() expects parameter 2 to be array, null given
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4803: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3902)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4805: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3902)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4806: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3902)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4807: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3902)

(screenshotting then cropping then saving then uploading takes a lot longer than just copy pasting it. xD)
Me, for my dreams.

You, for your dreams.
Silverfang

Postby Zayin » Fri Aug 01, 2014 11:36 am

Silverfang wrote:I just got this at the top of the page after I sent a trade:
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/tradecomplete.php on line 243: in_array() expects parameter 2 to be array, null given
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4803: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3902)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4805: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3902)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4806: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3902)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4807: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3902)

(screenshotting then cropping then saving then uploading takes a lot longer than just copy pasting it. xD)

Alright, I think I've fixed this problem now. Thanks for letting me know.

Forevermore wrote:

-Site Help Corner-

Report Site Glitches Here

Rarity Updates

Site & Forum Rules

Eldemore Lore & Info

"To Watch and Protect"

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Zayin
Code Wizard

Postby Azuri » Fri Aug 01, 2014 10:16 pm

When i go to trade someone and click on any other page then the first page of pets in a group it auto resets to the first page of pets

Ex going from page 3 to page 1 without me clicking on page 1

I only want what I have listed in the Swap threads.
Azuri

Postby Startedraining » Sun Aug 03, 2014 5:53 pm

Hey Zayin, it's a small thing and not really important, but the green Gummy Dire Wolf from March is a full image and not the thumbnail~
╔═════════════════════╗

╚═════════════════════╝
╔═════════════╗

Helpful links!

Site and Forum Rules
Eldemore Lore & Info
Eldemore Trading Rules
Site Help
Report Glitches

The greatest thing you will
ever learn is to love and
to be loved in return

he/him please

╚═════════════╝
╔═════════════╗

Hey there! I have many nicknames.
Call me Star, Gargoyle, or Bones!
Find me elsewhere as Startedraining

╚═════════════╝
Startedraining

Postby tobes » Mon Aug 04, 2014 5:16 am

When i want to move some pets to another group they don't move nowhere.They stayed ungrouped.
tobes

Postby Sphye » Mon Aug 04, 2014 12:26 pm

I was sent a trade that included a wl-locked pet on the other person's side, which I removed while editing. It won't allow me to send the revision, though.
One of the pets you requested from the other user is for wishlist pets only.
You must offer at least one pet that is on their wishlist, or remove the wishlist-only pet.
by ebriose.
"But I still hold out hope that maybe someday
I'll be worth more than all the silence left in my way"

♪♪♪

Postby Castiel. » Mon Aug 04, 2014 5:40 pm

Every time my internet is not that good it is logging me out, I need to log in again like twenty times a day. /:
That's really exhausting...
Just enjoying Eldemore and collectiong sweet pets I like. :3
That's all about me for now.

wanna own this one one day
(too cute*-*)
Castiel.

PreviousNext

Return to Report Technical Glitches