Report Glitches and Errors Vol 2

Please report any problems you may experience.

Re: Report Glitches and Errors Vol 2

Postby Kiinotasha » Sat Dec 24, 2016 3:47 am

I keep getting the following error any time that I try to trade with someone.

"It has been said that 'Time heals all wounds', I do not agree. The wounds remain in time the mind, protecting its sanity, covers them with scar tissue and the pain lessens, but it is never gone." -Rose Kenady
ImageBy Skelisteri
ImageImageImage
Kiinotasha

Postby Nyakuni » Sat Dec 24, 2016 2:08 pm

Getting a message specifically when I try to trade my tokens for someone else's pets:

"General Error
SQL ERROR [ mysqli ]

Unknown column 'user_id' in 'where clause' [1054]

An SQL error occurred while fetching this page. Please contact the Board Administrator if this problem persists."
Nyakuni

Postby Zayin » Sat Dec 24, 2016 7:29 pm

Nyakuni wrote:Getting a message specifically when I try to trade my tokens for someone else's pets:

"General Error
SQL ERROR [ mysqli ]

Unknown column 'user_id' in 'where clause' [1054]

An SQL error occurred while fetching this page. Please contact the Board Administrator if this problem persists."

Fixed, thanks for the report.

Forevermore wrote:

-Site Help Corner-

Report Site Glitches Here

Rarity Updates

Site & Forum Rules

Eldemore Lore & Info

"To Watch and Protect"

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Zayin
Code Wizard

Postby ChocolateKittens » Mon Jan 02, 2017 12:30 am

Yeah, so this may be a bit late for you to even want to do any thing about, but when you go to adopt the Uncharted Seas Dhol'kai from Fenrir, but instead of adopting, cancel, it sends me to Captain Willy and Sorren instead. Not major, just thought that you guys might want to know.

EDIT: NVM, event is over!
Hi!

ImageImage
ChocolateKittens

Postby Kiinotasha » Thu Jan 05, 2017 7:28 am

Hey Zayin, just something to small to point out. In the codex the Cheshire Rune Drakes for the Hallow's eve event in 2016 say they were just a "halloween release", while other pets that were released for tokens, as they were, say "Halloween release for token trade in". Not something big but I thought I should point it out.
"It has been said that 'Time heals all wounds', I do not agree. The wounds remain in time the mind, protecting its sanity, covers them with scar tissue and the pain lessens, but it is never gone." -Rose Kenady
ImageBy Skelisteri
ImageImageImage
Kiinotasha

Postby FlitterRayne » Thu Jan 12, 2017 10:01 am

Had major trouble with this guy on the Wish list feature:

I normally go to my wish list after I receive a trade that has a wish-list symbol by it, and remove it afterwards. This little guy never came up, and he was mixed in several different trades with other pets.

I ended up getting 4 of him in trades/gifts before I realized he was never popping up as recently acquired, if that makes sense? I've got him removed manually from my WL now, just didn't perform as usually before.
On June 17th, 2017 my Mother left us to gain her entry to God's kingdom. I would welcome any and all prayers her, but please, send no gifts. My thanks.

Known as "FlitterRayne" on Chicken Smoothie as well. Trades in both places welcomed!
FlitterRayne

Postby Zayin » Fri Jan 13, 2017 11:08 pm

Kiinotasha wrote:Hey Zayin, just something to small to point out. In the codex the Cheshire Rune Drakes for the Hallow's eve event in 2016 say they were just a "halloween release", while other pets that were released for tokens, as they were, say "Halloween release for token trade in". Not something big but I thought I should point it out.

Thanks, I've adjusted the description.

FlitterRayne wrote:Had major trouble with this guy on the Wish list feature:

I normally go to my wish list after I receive a trade that has a wish-list symbol by it, and remove it afterwards. This little guy never came up, and he was mixed in several different trades with other pets.

I ended up getting 4 of him in trades/gifts before I realized he was never popping up as recently acquired, if that makes sense? I've got him removed manually from my WL now, just didn't perform as usually before.

You may have accidentally hit the "Ignore" button, which is right below "Remove" and looks the same. Some people like to keep certain pets on their wishlist permanently, so you can opt to ignore those recently acquired notices for that particular pet. After clicking that, you won't be notified that you received them anymore.

Forevermore wrote:

-Site Help Corner-

Report Site Glitches Here

Rarity Updates

Site & Forum Rules

Eldemore Lore & Info

"To Watch and Protect"

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Zayin
Code Wizard

Postby NightAssassin » Tue Jan 24, 2017 10:02 pm

Not sure if this is intentional or not, but every time I log in for whatever reason and I check the "hide my online status" button, it works for quite literally, one session and when I close the tab and open up Eldemore on a new one, everyone can see my online status. It'd be nice if the button was in effect until you log out and leave the box unchecked when you log back in.
Last edited by NightAssassin on the 42nd of Internet at the beginning of time, edited number of times in total.
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
xxxxxImage
All hail Snafu

xxxxxxxx
xxxx xxxx
xxxx xxxx
xxxx xxxx
xxxx xxxx
xxxx xxxx
xxxx xxxx
xxxx xxxx
xxxx xxxx
xxxx xxxx
xxxx xxxx
xxxx xxxx
xxxx xxxx
xxxx xxxx
xxxx xxxx
Imagexxxx

"The Universe is under no obligation
to make sense to you."

Image Image ImageImage
NightAssassin

Postby Startedraining » Wed Jan 25, 2017 1:14 am

NightAssassin wrote:Not sure if this is intentional or not, but every time I log in for whatever reason and I check the "hide my online status" button, it works for quite literally, one session and when I close the tab and open up Eldemore on a new one, everyone can see my online status. It'd be nice if the button was in effect until you log out and leave the box unchecked when you log back in.

I can imagine this is a frustrating experience.
There is a setting in the Board Preferences tab in your UCP, perhaps clicking "yes" on the option to hide your online status and logging out and back in may have a more permanent affect? ^w^
╔═════════════════════╗

╚═════════════════════╝
╔═════════════╗

Helpful links!

Site and Forum Rules
Eldemore Lore & Info
Eldemore Trading Rules
Site Help
Report Glitches

The greatest thing you will
ever learn is to love and
to be loved in return

he/him please

╚═════════════╝
╔═════════════╗

Hey there! I have many nicknames.
Call me Star, Gargoyle, or Bones!
Find me elsewhere as Startedraining

╚═════════════╝
Startedraining

Postby NightAssassin » Wed Jan 25, 2017 6:23 pm

Startedraining wrote:
NightAssassin wrote:Not sure if this is intentional or not, but every time I log in for whatever reason and I check the "hide my online status" button, it works for quite literally, one session and when I close the tab and open up Eldemore on a new one, everyone can see my online status. It'd be nice if the button was in effect until you log out and leave the box unchecked when you log back in.

I can imagine this is a frustrating experience.
There is a setting in the Board Preferences tab in your UCP, perhaps clicking "yes" on the option to hide your online status and logging out and back in may have a more permanent affect? ^w^

That seems to work. I tried it. Thank you!
Last edited by NightAssassin on the 42nd of Internet at the beginning of time, edited number of times in total.
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
xxxxxImage
All hail Snafu

xxxxxxxx
xxxx xxxx
xxxx xxxx
xxxx xxxx
xxxx xxxx
xxxx xxxx
xxxx xxxx
xxxx xxxx
xxxx xxxx
xxxx xxxx