Report Glitches and Errors Vol 2

Please report any problems you may experience.

Re: Report Glitches and Errors Vol 2

Postby Kiinotasha » Sat Aug 12, 2017 12:27 am

Hey, I'm trying to make trades, but anytime I go to my side to try and select pets it won't load any of my pets. I can load other people's pets just fine but not my own
"It has been said that 'Time heals all wounds', I do not agree. The wounds remain in time the mind, protecting its sanity, covers them with scar tissue and the pain lessens, but it is never gone." -Rose Kenady
ImageBy Skelisteri
ImageImageImage
Kiinotasha

Postby Anywhere » Sat Aug 12, 2017 12:32 am

Kiinotasha wrote:Hey, I'm trying to make trades, but anytime I go to my side to try and select pets it won't load any of my pets. I can load other people's pets just fine but not my own

I have also been encountering this same problem, when I go to select my pets it is either stuck on the previous group from the other player which I viewed or it displays no pets at all.
Anywhere

Postby Zayin » Sat Aug 12, 2017 12:37 am

I think things are just being super laggy right now. I'm doing some re-tuning on the server here to address the issue, so hopefully it will be resolved in a short bit.

Forevermore wrote:

-Site Help Corner-

Report Site Glitches Here

Rarity Updates

Site & Forum Rules

Eldemore Lore & Info

"To Watch and Protect"

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Zayin
Code Wizard

Postby Kiinotasha » Sat Aug 12, 2017 12:44 am

Awesome. Thanks Zayin!
"It has been said that 'Time heals all wounds', I do not agree. The wounds remain in time the mind, protecting its sanity, covers them with scar tissue and the pain lessens, but it is never gone." -Rose Kenady
ImageBy Skelisteri
ImageImageImage
Kiinotasha

Postby Zayin » Sat Aug 12, 2017 12:44 am

Yes, especially it seems when you bring up your homestead in a trade. This is just heavy traffic, I'll see what I can do to increase resources.

Forevermore wrote:

-Site Help Corner-

Rarity Updates

Site & Forum Rules

Eldemore Lore & Info

"To Watch and Protect"

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Zayin
Code Wizard

Postby Potema » Sat Aug 12, 2017 3:34 am

I think there might be something wrong with one of the Eldsona hairstyles we got today. When I try to equip my female Eldsona with the Bobbed Blue hair, it doesn't appear. The other hairstyles work just fine, they show up right after I equip them. It's just the Bobbed Blue that doesn't seem to work.
- Signature under construction. -

You can find me on Chicken Smoothie and Flight Rising as well.
Potema

Postby Dragrawr » Sat Aug 12, 2017 6:58 pm

I missed out of two of the last goodie bags.. (the blue baggies) for no reason...I have 1 only thou...:(
Dragrawr

Postby Zayin » Sat Aug 12, 2017 11:12 pm

Potema wrote:I think there might be something wrong with one of the Eldsona hairstyles we got today. When I try to equip my female Eldsona with the Bobbed Blue hair, it doesn't appear. The other hairstyles work just fine, they show up right after I equip them. It's just the Bobbed Blue that doesn't seem to work.

Fixed the hair, thanks for posting.

Dragrawr wrote:I missed out of two of the last goodie bags.. (the blue baggies) for no reason...I have 1 only thou...:(

What message are you getting when you get a goodie bag? There should be a message of some kind on the page.

Forevermore wrote:

-Site Help Corner-

Rarity Updates

Site & Forum Rules

Eldemore Lore & Info

"To Watch and Protect"

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Zayin
Code Wizard

Postby Dragrawr » Sun Aug 13, 2017 3:38 pm

Zayin wrote:
Potema wrote:I think there might be something wrong with one of the Eldsona hairstyles we got today. When I try to equip my female Eldsona with the Bobbed Blue hair, it doesn't appear. The other hairstyles work just fine, they show up right after I equip them. It's just the Bobbed Blue that doesn't seem to work.

Dragrawr wrote:I missed out of two of the last goodie bags.. (the blue baggies) for no reason...I have 1 only thou...:(

What message are you getting when you get a goodie bag? There should be a message of some kind on the page.

Im getting the regular you found this goodie bag: boom.

Now i have missed 5 of those last goodie bags...its getting annoying. :(
Dragrawr

Postby Zayin » Sun Aug 13, 2017 5:51 pm

Dragrawr wrote:
Zayin wrote:

Im getting the regular you found this goodie bag: boom.

Now i have missed 5 of those last goodie bags...its getting annoying. :(

Make sure you follow these steps exactly:
  1. Click "B-Day Event"
  2. Click "Find Goodie Bags" button

Do not use your browser's back button, do not leave a tab open and refresh the page to get a token, just follow steps 1 and 2 and if it still does not give you a goodie bag, please screenshot the page you see and post it here. I literally just did this on your account and you got a goodie bag. I do see that you haven't gotten any more since your last post, but I'm not finding any reason that it shouldn't work.

Forevermore wrote:

-Site Help Corner-

Rarity Updates

Site & Forum Rules

Eldemore Lore & Info

"To Watch and Protect"

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Zayin
Code Wizard

PreviousNext