Report Glitches and Errors Vol 2

Please report any problems you may experience.

Re: Report Glitches and Errors Vol 2

Postby CaptainSpank » Thu Aug 24, 2017 11:27 pm

Zayin wrote:
CaptainSpank wrote:I had reported one week ago in the 'Anniversary Event Discussion 2017' Thread a "mini-Mistake" in the Codex/Archive about some Event Pet not being listed correctly and several Staff Members had reacted to my Post so I thought it would be "taken care of", but it looks now like I was not using the "correct Procedure", ah-ah...!

The mistake has been corrected. Thanks for catching that!


Woaw!, Thanks @Zayin, I guess you had some good sleep since ;) , perfect Solution and swift, Compliments...! :D :

Celebration Sleipnir
Designed by Jendalie
Species: Sleipnir
Release Date: 2017-08-16
Free event release (<= Very Good...!)
ELD: Started Jan 2017...
CS: Since Octb 2014, same Pseudo: (CaptainSpank).

[IRL: Male (Adult): DJ (Ska/Balkan/ElectroSwing/Punk), Artist, IT...]
Current Event: [Halloween 2017]: Token Counter: [300] [Corn Candies]... (Limit=300) (Updated IRT)
User avatar
CaptainSpank
 
Posts: 30
Joined: Mon Jan 02, 2017 5:00 pm

Re: Report Glitches and Errors Vol 2

Postby Matreats » Thu Sep 14, 2017 12:38 am

Ah, having an issue clicking on people's profiles or accessing in them in general from any way!
Here's a screenshot of what I get when I try to access a profile.






























╒═══════════════╕
Hello there! My name is Matisse,
and I enjoy drawing, Undertale,
Minecraft, Voltron, Pokemon,
and Eldemore. I'm more active
on Eldemore, so feel free to
send a trade! I don't care much
for pet rarities, just looks.

╘═══════════════╛
╒═══════════════╕
╘═══════════════╛
ᏢᎪᏆᎥᎬᏁᏟᎬ
Image
ᎽᎬᎥᏞᎠs
Image






















u

















User avatar
Matreats
 
Posts: 554
Joined: Fri Jan 10, 2014 4:19 pm

Re: Report Glitches and Errors Vol 2

Postby LightningAsuna » Thu Sep 14, 2017 12:52 am

When I try to access my new messages I get this error.

list of things that cause this error:

overview:
1. Manage subcriptions
2. manage drafts

Profile:
1. the whole profile widget.

Private Messages:
1. ALL mail related widgets



it works now that the sites been down.
If a king doesn't move, how can his subordinates be expected to follow.

my patreon
my deviantart
User avatar
LightningAsuna
 
Posts: 2461
Joined: Mon Aug 26, 2013 9:49 am

Re: Report Glitches and Errors Vol 2

Postby Zayin » Thu Sep 14, 2017 9:05 pm

Yup, sorry guys, just issues with our hosting provider. Everything should be good now.






























Forevermore wrote:
Image































-Site Help Corner-



Report Site Glitches Here

Rarity Updates

Site & Forum Rules

Eldemore Lore & Info



Image
"To Watch and Protect"

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
User avatar
Zayin
Code Wizard
 
Posts: 529
Joined: Thu Jan 17, 2013 11:29 pm

Re: Report Glitches and Errors Vol 2

Postby Sandstorm814 » Thu Sep 21, 2017 7:38 pm

We have a late entry in the Bazaar today, Gemstone Prong Foxes by Jendalie! Getting the pet pack will also net you the exclusive Painite pygmy. Be sure to check them out!


Hope this is the right place to point this out, sorry if it's not <3

I noticed on the front page for me it says "net" instead of get.
Image ImageImage
User avatar
Sandstorm814
 
Posts: 172
Joined: Thu Nov 24, 2016 9:29 am

Re: Report Glitches and Errors Vol 2

Postby Archer » Thu Sep 21, 2017 8:29 pm

Sandstorm814 wrote:
We have a late entry in the Bazaar today, Gemstone Prong Foxes by Jendalie! Getting the pet pack will also net you the exclusive Painite pygmy. Be sure to check them out!


Hope this is the right place to point this out, sorry if it's not <3

I noticed on the front page for me it says "net" instead of get.

Net is actually correct, as net and get can be used interchangably in this situation, it's just a more fun way of putting it! ^-^
Life is a little crazy right now, please bear with me as I may take longer than usual to respond to messages~



Hello! :)
If you have any questions
or concerns, or just
want to chat, feel free to
PM me.

Important Links and
Threads

Guides & Tutorials

Image
To watch and protect.
.
Image

Image Image Image
User avatar
Archer
Global Moderator
 
Posts: 2231
Joined: Wed Dec 04, 2013 8:39 pm

Re: Report Glitches and Errors Vol 2

Postby Kiinotasha » Fri Nov 17, 2017 7:34 am

Our newest Jackalope Image is lacking his Pygmy star in the codex and on the homestead
"It has been said that 'Time heals all wounds', I do not agree. The wounds remain in time the mind, protecting its sanity, covers them with scar tissue and the pain lessens, but it is never gone." -Rose Kenady
ImageBy Skelisteri
ImageImageImage
User avatar
Kiinotasha
 
Posts: 1900
Joined: Mon Aug 05, 2013 10:55 am

Re: Report Glitches and Errors Vol 2

Postby Zayin » Fri Nov 17, 2017 11:53 pm

Kiinotasha wrote:Our newest Jackalope Image is lacking his Pygmy star in the codex and on the homestead

Thanks for pointing that out, I fixed it.






























Forevermore wrote:
Image































-Site Help Corner-



Report Site Glitches Here

Rarity Updates

Site & Forum Rules

Eldemore Lore & Info



Image
"To Watch and Protect"

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
User avatar
Zayin
Code Wizard
 
Posts: 529
Joined: Thu Jan 17, 2013 11:29 pm

Re: Report Glitches and Errors Vol 2

Postby lucisabsentia » Mon Nov 20, 2017 11:32 pm

I don't know that this is a 'glitch' per-se, and I don't know how much it will matter as I figure the Eldsonas are probably going to be looked at with the site revamp, but I did want to mention that older nail polish items are listed under 'accessories' while the newest nail polish item is under 'makeup'.

not a huge deal, just something I noticed!
User avatar
lucisabsentia
 
Posts: 899
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2015 5:33 pm

Re: Report Glitches and Errors Vol 2

Postby Zayin » Wed Nov 29, 2017 11:18 pm

lucisabsentia wrote:I don't know that this is a 'glitch' per-se, and I don't know how much it will matter as I figure the Eldsonas are probably going to be looked at with the site revamp, but I did want to mention that older nail polish items are listed under 'accessories' while the newest nail polish item is under 'makeup'.

not a huge deal, just something I noticed!

Ah yes, that's because we added the Makeup category only recently. I will change those.






























Forevermore wrote:
Image































-Site Help Corner-



Report Site Glitches Here

Rarity Updates

Site & Forum Rules

Eldemore Lore & Info



Image
"To Watch and Protect"

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
User avatar
Zayin
Code Wizard
 
Posts: 529
Joined: Thu Jan 17, 2013 11:29 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Report Technical Glitches

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest