Eldsona Glitches

Please report any problems you may experience.

Re: Eldsona Glitches

Postby Sarill » Wed Jan 20, 2016 5:14 pm

cjr09 wrote:
Sarill wrote:Once I equip a scarf, if I go back to the page, the scarf vanishes from the inventory. Even if I take it off, it's still gone, so I can't put it back on.

The scarves do vanish from the inventory, but if you remove the scarf and hit 'save all' it will reappear in the inventory~

I did figure that out eventually, but thanks. It's still a little bit annoying when you're trying to see which looks better though. It's something to fix eventually would be my guess.
Deo <3
Sarill

Postby lucisabsentia » Thu Jan 21, 2016 2:19 am

KittyCatKita wrote:I was playing with adding 2 hairstyles onto my Eldsona to see if I could figure out something that I liked, but when I tried rearranging layers (the one I wanted on the top appeared below the one I wanted on the bottom) it did not change the appearance. I had to go back and manually remove them and put them back on in the order I wanted. Not sure if this is just my computer or if it is a glitch, but thought I would mention it

I've noticed this happening as well, I had the same problem with the scarf today, I had to manually remove everything and then put them on in the order that I wanted. I am using a computer, I should note that, since I know layering drag and drop isn't work on phones. I can drag the layers around, but they're not switching.

Also, the items disappearing when in use seems to apply to the new outcomes today, I noticed that I had to take off the red shirt, save my Eldsona, and reload before the item popped back up in my inventory for use.
lucisabsentia

Postby Secret » Thu Jan 21, 2016 2:38 am

I've found that I've been unable to access the Inventory and Layers panels when creating my Eldsona, this problem is occuring on both Internet Explorer and Google Chrome.
ImageImage
Secret

Postby cjr09 » Thu Jan 21, 2016 2:49 am

Secret wrote:I've found that I've been unable to access the Inventory and Layers panels when creating my Eldsona, this problem is occuring on both Internet Explorer and Google Chrome.

You need to hit 'create' before you can access those layers ^^
cjr09

Postby ebriose » Thu Jan 21, 2016 10:58 am

Were there new clothing items that came along with the scarves from Cally's scarf present? I've seen them around the forums. On the received items screen, I remember seeing gear icons (which I'm now assuming stood for the new shirts, etc). I haven't been able to find those gear icons at all on the Eldsona page since I got the items, but I do have the scarves, and I've been able to equip them on my Eldsonas fine.
╔═════════════════╗
zach | they/them
⇝ ⇝ ⇝ ⇝ ⇝ ⇝ ⇝

i apparently go by zach these days, you
can call me zach, fellas
╚═════════════════╝
╔══════════════╗
my links
⇝ ⇝ ⇝ ⇝ ⇝

╚══════════════╝

haha uwu what's this
ebriose

Postby Sphye » Thu Jan 21, 2016 11:45 am

ebriose wrote:Were there new clothing items that came along with the scarves from Cally's scarf present? I've seen them around the forums. On the received items screen, I remember seeing gear icons (which I'm now assuming stood for the new shirts, etc). I haven't been able to find those gear icons at all on the Eldsona page since I got the items, but I do have the scarves, and I've been able to equip them on my Eldsonas fine.

Sorren and Willy gave us a clothes pack on their page. The scarves are from Caladaer, but the other things, like the leather jacket and red sweater, are from Sorren and Willy's adoption page.
by ebriose.
"But I still hold out hope that maybe someday
I'll be worth more than all the silence left in my way"

♪♪♪

Postby Felidae89 » Thu Jan 21, 2016 8:14 pm

I had a lavender colored scarf and now it's just gone 0.0
Felidae89

Postby Giant Talking Banana » Thu Jan 21, 2016 8:33 pm

If you used it before, just make sure you took it off. Go to the "Layers" tab to look. :)

╔════════════╗

Hello! I'm Giant Talking Banana.
I'm not active anymore, but I like
to keep some stuff on my account
around just for memories' sake.
xxxxxxxx<- Sadgati
--------signature made by me--------

╚════════════╝
Giant Talking Banana

Postby Noelle » Fri Jan 22, 2016 2:37 pm

The vipen plush, cozy boots, and some other items to not appear when equipped.
Noelle

Postby cjr09 » Fri Jan 22, 2016 2:41 pm

Noelle wrote:The vipen plush, cozy boots, and some other items to not appear when equipped.

Make sure they're not layered underneath the other options, and that you're hitting 'Save all' when you're done~
cjr09

PreviousNext

Return to Report Technical Glitches