Who is ready for eldemore to be back?

A place to discuss all things Eldemore.

Re: Who is ready for eldemore to be back?

Postby LLHBBB » Thu Oct 03, 2019 4:24 pm

Bassnectar wrote:I hope we get an update soon. Sometimes I can’t help but wonder if it’ll ever start back up again. Definitely miss the lore and look forward to seeing more beautiful adopts.

I agree with you here. I'm not on any of the other sites that offer updates only on here where I feel they should be. I shouldn't have to join twitter or FB or a discord to get info and I at least check in once a day to see if there is any new news. I completely understand they have a lives.
Not trading while the site is down - Sorry.

Image 7/4/16
User avatar
LLHBBB
 
Posts: 1286
Joined: Sat Mar 29, 2014 12:49 pm

Re: Who is ready for eldemore to be back?

Postby Babypoke » Sun Oct 06, 2019 1:36 pm

Hopefully we get an update for this month
I Hoard Chickens and foo dogs! I am active on eldemore I atleast check in daily
User avatar
Babypoke
 
Posts: 498
Joined: Sun Jan 12, 2014 10:46 pm

Re: Who is ready for eldemore to be back?

Postby Matreats » Sat Oct 19, 2019 10:22 am

;^; I love this site with all my heart - never giving up on it






























╒═══════════════╕
Hello there! My name is Matisse,
and I enjoy drawing, Undertale,
Minecraft, Voltron, Pokemon,
and Eldemore. I'm more active
on Eldemore, so feel free to
send a trade! I don't care much
for pet rarities, just looks.

╘═══════════════╛
╒═══════════════╕
╘═══════════════╛
ᏢᎪᏆᎥᎬᏁᏟᎬ
Image
ᎽᎬᎥᏞᎠs
Image






















u

















User avatar
Matreats
 
Posts: 554
Joined: Fri Jan 10, 2014 4:19 pm

Re: Who is ready for eldemore to be back?

Postby Babypoke » Thu Oct 31, 2019 10:28 am

I was hoping to see something on Halloween
I Hoard Chickens and foo dogs! I am active on eldemore I atleast check in daily
User avatar
Babypoke
 
Posts: 498
Joined: Sun Jan 12, 2014 10:46 pm

Re: Who is ready for eldemore to be back?

Postby khossa » Thu Oct 31, 2019 1:20 pm

Babypoke wrote:I was hoping to see something on Halloween


I was hoping to see something too. I'm actually a little surprised there isn't a Halloween release. I was fully expecting one.

We didn't get a 6th year anniversary release this year either, like we did last year. The last releases were for Pride Month and Father's Day, and neither of them have a rarity yet. So this on top of the fact that there hasn't been an update since August is making me a bit concerned. I really love this site. I hope everything is okay and I hope to see this site back in action sometime soon!
User avatar
khossa
 
Posts: 1391
Joined: Sat Feb 01, 2014 6:44 pm

Re: Who is ready for eldemore to be back?

Postby revenant » Thu Oct 31, 2019 2:56 pm

khossa wrote:
Babypoke wrote:I was hoping to see something on Halloween


I was hoping to see something too. I'm actually a little surprised there isn't a Halloween release. I was fully expecting one.

We didn't get a 6th year anniversary release this year either, like we did last year. The last releases were for Pride Month and Father's Day, and neither of them have a rarity yet. So this on top of the fact that there hasn't been an update since August is making me a bit concerned. I really love this site. I hope everything is okay and I hope to see this site back in action sometime soon!


Yeah, the lack of pet updates is starting to get really concerning tbh. I was hoping we would get something for Halloween even though they skipped the anniversary thing, but... Kinda losing hope now that we get nothing today.
Image
╔═══════════════════╗
reyes
male, bi
trying for a complete collection
(12 pages left)
trade me wishlist stuff!!
also offering CS pets for eld
╚═══════════════════╝
Image
Image

User avatar
revenant
 
Posts: 651
Joined: Sat Sep 14, 2013 2:11 pm

Re: Who is ready for eldemore to be back?

Postby Sany » Fri Nov 01, 2019 5:07 am

reyes wrote:
khossa wrote:
Babypoke wrote:I was hoping to see something on Halloween


I was hoping to see something too. I'm actually a little surprised there isn't a Halloween release. I was fully expecting one.

We didn't get a 6th year anniversary release this year either, like we did last year. The last releases were for Pride Month and Father's Day, and neither of them have a rarity yet. So this on top of the fact that there hasn't been an update since August is making me a bit concerned. I really love this site. I hope everything is okay and I hope to see this site back in action sometime soon!


Yeah, the lack of pet updates is starting to get really concerning tbh. I was hoping we would get something for Halloween even though they skipped the anniversary thing, but... Kinda losing hope now that we get nothing today.


I'm also worried, 2 big events without a pet release and the lack of any updates is very worrying. I really hope all is fine and we will hear something soon..



























Image

F O L L O W lalaY O U R lala D R E A M S



My Hoards
♥ Jackalopes
♥ Stage 1 Otterlings
♥ Cuttlefish
♥ Stage 1 Foo Dogs
♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
lalalalalala
Haiia, I'm your average Eldemore addict!
I love all sorts of art, such as music,
crochet, photography and painting!
In real life, I'm a busy PhD student
and teaching assistent in medical sciences.
Oh, did I mention I'm a total Eld addict? ♥

lalalalalalalalalaT H E Y lala K N O W lala T H E lala W A Y
User avatar
Sany
 
Posts: 2102
Joined: Mon Dec 29, 2014 3:12 pm

Re: Who is ready for eldemore to be back?

Postby Spectreselva » Fri Nov 01, 2019 6:26 pm

Sany wrote:
reyes wrote:
khossa wrote:
Babypoke wrote:I was hoping to see something on Halloween


I was hoping to see something too. I'm actually a little surprised there isn't a Halloween release. I was fully expecting one.

We didn't get a 6th year anniversary release this year either, like we did last year. The last releases were for Pride Month and Father's Day, and neither of them have a rarity yet. So this on top of the fact that there hasn't been an update since August is making me a bit concerned. I really love this site. I hope everything is okay and I hope to see this site back in action sometime soon!


Yeah, the lack of pet updates is starting to get really concerning tbh. I was hoping we would get something for Halloween even though they skipped the anniversary thing, but... Kinda losing hope now that we get nothing today.


I'm also worried, 2 big events without a pet release and the lack of any updates is very worrying. I really hope all is fine and we will hear something soon..


Same. By the last August update, I took it that the site was practically ready to get up and going again. Since they said they almost did a release that month. They just had a couple of last things to tie up. So I'm a little disappointed we're going on 3 months since that update, with no word, releases or anything. :(

I'm holding out hope, though. I hope all is well, and they're just working hard to get it right.
Ultra collection completed 11/16/15
Image




Hoarding:
Emerald zodiac gem rune dragon pygmys
All Carousel Slepneirs
All betta runes

Eldemore trades
Off-Site trades
User avatar
Spectreselva
 
Posts: 3609
Joined: Fri Aug 15, 2014 8:10 pm

Re: Who is ready for eldemore to be back?

Postby BBkat » Sat Nov 02, 2019 4:44 pm

Oh man, he (the main admin who posts the updates) was even on today too! Like, ~4 hours ago even. (so he's still alive)
Stop leaving us in suspense here! We're dying to know what's going on.
Image My UNGROUPED tab is not for trade!
Image
User avatar
BBkat
 
Posts: 642
Joined: Sun Feb 01, 2015 9:05 pm

Re: Who is ready for eldemore to be back?

Postby Chione » Tue Nov 12, 2019 2:10 am

I still log on once or twice a week holding my breath for an update, but I have to agree with y'all that the lack of...well, anything... has been concerning/disheartening. I'll still keep coming back, though, until they say one way or another whether Elde is coming back.
Need lots of Eldemore pets from 2013!
Also need Baubles!
Send Trades Please!
User avatar
Chione
 
Posts: 309
Joined: Tue Jan 28, 2014 7:41 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Eldemore Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Majestic-12 [Bot] and 1 guest