Who is ready for eldemore to be back?

A place to discuss all things Eldemore.

Re: Who is ready for eldemore to be back?

Postby Spectreselva » Sat Jun 27, 2020 4:57 pm

LLHBBB wrote:
boston wrote:
Losing hope :c
The site has been down for so long.

Sadly I'm with you here. 1 year is now 2.5 & no updates with any time line on when or if it will actually be re-opened. Still checking in everyday in hopes of a promising update.

Sadly I'm starting to get in this mindset too :( Two and a half years is an awfully long time. I know things come up in RL. But surely coding a website doesn't take THAT long.

Course I'm not a coder, so what do I know.
Ultra collection completed 11/16/15

Hoarding:
Emerald zodiac gem rune dragon pygmys
All Carousel Slepneirs
All betta runes

Eldemore trades
Off-Site trades
Spectreselva

Postby Alexisdiemos » Wed Jul 01, 2020 4:25 am

Spectreselva wrote:
LLHBBB wrote:
boston wrote:
Losing hope :c
The site has been down for so long.

Sadly I'm with you here. 1 year is now 2.5 & no updates with any time line on when or if it will actually be re-opened. Still checking in everyday in hopes of a promising update.

Sadly I'm starting to get in this mindset too :( Two and a half years is an awfully long time. I know things come up in RL. But surely coding a website doesn't take THAT long.

Course I'm not a coder, so what do I know.

Coding a new site and definitely take a bit, especially if it's just on the side and you still have a job and life..

What would be nice is giving us a quick update. Not even and large post about how the coding is going. A simple. "I'm still here, working on the site, it will definitely be back I promise." Would be nice.

I'm also starting to worry this site is done for and I would actually be both quite annoyed and sad, I loved this site and it had great potential and I would hate to see it die. I know coding an entire site takes alot of time, and I'm still willing to wait, but at least keep us updated. Isnt that why they got a Twitter? To release small short updates?

I am also losing hope. This site is great, I just want something so I know this place hasnt been given up on.

I wish they would do a patreon or even a kickstarted. I and many others would love to help fund this place
ImagePicking Perfect

Alexisdiemos

Postby Matreats » Thu Jul 02, 2020 2:26 am

Kickstarter ;n; I would totally be down for that

╒═══════════════╕
Hello there! My name is Matisse,
and I enjoy drawing, Undertale,
Minecraft, Voltron, Pokemon,
and Eldemore. I'm more active
on Eldemore, so feel free to
send a trade! I don't care much
for pet rarities, just looks.

╘═══════════════╛
╒═══════════════╕
╘═══════════════╛
ᏢᎪᏆᎥᎬᏁᏟᎬ
ᎽᎬᎥᏞᎠs

u

Matreats

Postby Alexisdiemos » Sat Jul 04, 2020 3:08 am

DV and flightrising got a lot of backers and is quite popular. Honestly if any dev's are seeing this. Please open up a kick starter. Let us help you get this place back. Offer milestone rewards and rewards for backers. I'm positive many would happily join the kickstarter and help you out. We want this back, you may even attract a bigger userbase with kickstarter
ImagePicking Perfect

Alexisdiemos

Postby Matreats » Sat Jul 04, 2020 2:01 pm

Alexisdiemos wrote:DV and flightrising got a lot of backers and is quite popular. Honestly if any dev's are seeing this. Please open up a kick starter. Let us help you get this place back. Offer milestone rewards and rewards for backers. I'm positive many would happily join the kickstarter and help you out. We want this back, you may even attract a bigger userbase with kickstarter

Absolutely second this!

╒═══════════════╕
Hello there! My name is Matisse,
and I enjoy drawing, Undertale,
Minecraft, Voltron, Pokemon,
and Eldemore. I'm more active
on Eldemore, so feel free to
send a trade! I don't care much
for pet rarities, just looks.

╘═══════════════╛
╒═══════════════╕
╘═══════════════╛
ᏢᎪᏆᎥᎬᏁᏟᎬ
ᎽᎬᎥᏞᎠs

u

Matreats

Postby Shrikeheart » Tue Jul 07, 2020 3:54 am

Still check here every now and then; I was a pretty new user at the time but I got to experience one event, and there was so much lore and cool information. It really felt like it set the site apart from something like the older, more well-established CS or various other collection-based sites. Hope it comes back someday.
---
he * him
Shrikeheart

Previous

Return to Eldemore Discussion