Ancient's Names

A place to discuss all things Eldemore.

Ancient's Names

Postby Kiinotasha » Sat Dec 04, 2021 11:42 am

Okay, so I know all of the Ancient's have names, though there are a few that I can't seem to find anywhere and was wondering if anyone out there knew them, or could correct the ones that I had gotten wrong. Also! If you guys have any fun things you have learned

Image - Faldinreach Faded Galaxy Ancient - I don't remember where I got this one from. I think I saw someone talking about it at one point?

Image - ??? Elderwind Ancient - No idea what this one's name is

Image - ??? Grave Keeper Ancient - Again I don't know the boney boys name.

Image - Nawatt Ancient of the Past - I very distinctly remember a few members talking about this one, though for the life of me I can't remember who.

Image - ??? Yin Ancient - Their name might be Yin, but honestly I was never sure.

Image - Snafu The Glitch - Snafu I remember coming out, and I'm like 90% positive that this is his name, but there is that part of me that is telling me that I'm mistaken.

Image - ??? Ancient of Illusion - Sadly another where I don't know his name.

Image - Verdandi Ancient of Present - You know, I'm noticing most of these I saw mentioned on here in passing, but I don't remember who was talking about them or when.

Image - ??? The Ancient Leviathan - Another one that I know is male, but not what his name is

Image - Dolos Trickster Ancient - This one is not only in the Codex, but I do remember how happy everyone was with this Ancient and some of the jokes that we all made.

Image - Animus Ancient of Memories - I don't think I could ever forgot his name. I don't think a pet site has ever made me cry so hard before.

Image - Quinn Ancient of Youth - Again in the Codex, but once more the site was abuzz when they came out.

Image - Gerdyn Ancient of Storms - Named in the Codex, I think all of them are named in there past Dolos.

Image - Ceridwen Ancient of Knowledge - Codex once more

Image - Brizo Ancient of the Cerulean Sea - Codex, though it makes me wonder if each sea has a different Ancient?

Image - Shreya Ancient of Luck - Codex

Image - Fauna Ancient of Fauna - Codex

Image - Puck Ancient of Mischief - Codex

So yeah, I know a fair few but not all of them.
"It has been said that 'Time heals all wounds', I do not agree. The wounds remain in time the mind, protecting its sanity, covers them with scar tissue and the pain lessens, but it is never gone." -Rose Kenady
ImageBy Skelisteri
ImageImageImage
Kiinotasha

Re: Ancient's Names

Postby Silverhart » Sat Dec 04, 2021 3:16 pm

Mahamayah, is the Ancient of Illusion's name according to my old Terms and Phrases Guide. Though it's been a long time so I couldn't point to where that information was originally listed. I'm not sure the other nameless ones were ever given official names. But I know my Grave Keeper is named Lollipop, so that's my headcanon name for them.
Hellooo!
My name is Silverhart and I am here to collect pets, draw fanart, and geek out over Eld related things. And all while simultaneously searching for the truth behind the very many excellent questions. I am a stamp enthusiast, a loyal minion to my Lord Sullivan, partaker of muffins, and a shipper of apologies.
Eldemore Fanfiction ~ Current Project ~ Deviantart
Silverhart

Postby Archer » Sat Dec 04, 2021 6:01 pm

I consider Bena's group of ancients to be canon, but I don't think some of the names have actually been officially used outside of her collection. ^^'

It's nice to look back on the art of the ancients, there were so many beautiful designs~

Hello! :)
If you have any questions
or concerns, or just
want to chat, feel free to
PM me.

Important Links and
Threads

Guides & Tutorials

To watch and protect.

Image Image Image
Archer
Global Moderator

Postby Kiinotasha » Mon Dec 13, 2021 2:54 pm

Archer wrote:I consider Bena's group of ancients to be canon, but I don't think some of the names have actually been officially used outside of her collection. ^^'

It's nice to look back on the art of the ancients, there were so many beautiful designs~

Ah I didn't even think to check Bena's homestead for names! But yes I love the designs on them, you can tell that thought and care were put into them so that they would fit in with the world that was being built.

Honestly I think Yin is my favorite, though I love Snafu and everything that was happening around the time that he came out, it all made for a great story and interaction.
"It has been said that 'Time heals all wounds', I do not agree. The wounds remain in time the mind, protecting its sanity, covers them with scar tissue and the pain lessens, but it is never gone." -Rose Kenady
ImageBy Skelisteri
ImageImageImage
Kiinotasha

Return to Eldemore Discussion