2017-through-Hiatus Monthly Creature Chat

A place to discuss all things Eldemore.

Re: 2017-2018 Monthly Creature Chat

Postby odin » Tue Jan 01, 2019 8:36 am

Happy new year! <3

Benathorn <3

Pets in ungrouped are NOT for trade.

*Small note: If I have monthly, still growing, pets in my trades folder, sometimes I wait to make sure there are no splits before I trade my extras away. You're free to offer, however I might not accept straight away, until I know the outcome doesn't have a split. ^^" *
odin

Postby Spectreselva » Tue Jan 01, 2019 12:46 pm

Happy New Year! :D

I can't wait for all the new releases, and hopefully the new site being up, hehe
Ultra collection completed 11/16/15

Hoarding:
Emerald zodiac gem rune dragon pygmys
All Carousel Slepneirs
All betta runes

Eldemore trades
Off-Site trades
Spectreselva

Postby Lunarsnow » Tue Jan 01, 2019 2:47 pm

Lunarsnow

Postby Mira » Tue Jan 01, 2019 2:59 pm

Anyone remember last years phoenix?
It's the "Darkest hour" Phoenix. As this day marks the one year of the Eldemore hiatus, it's quite symbolic that this phoenix is like a color absence, and absence of eldemore itself for one whole year.

And now, since the re-opening moves closer and closer:
Image`
BOOM! Look at this colorful chicken! The color pattern looks like a horizon with the sun just rising, symbolic for eldemore to soon rise again! And the theme overall: Wishfall. With Shootingstars that are known to grant wishes aka, the wish to FINALLY have Eldemore back.

I may interpret too much meaning into this. But I think it's kinda funny and interesting. I'm just a bit hyped to hopefully have eldemore back soon. Hope everyone had a nice new years eve.

Mira

Postby Polly44 » Tue Jan 01, 2019 4:13 pm

@Mira

Ah, you beat me to it. Was going to post that earlier. But i was thinking exactly the same! Even though i might be reading too much into it, i thought it was a really awesome way of looking at it.
And i hope that perhaps the next New Years Phoenix finishes this interpretation, with Eldemore hopefully being all shiny and back again!!
ImageImageImage

My Chicken Smoothie Account:
Polly44
My UK & International Howrse
Account:

Polly4 (UK) Polly4 (International)

ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Polly44

Postby Silverhart » Tue Jan 01, 2019 8:47 pm

I wonder if there's any lore related to so many phoenixes being released this year? I mean, obviously they represent rebirth for the site, but what do they mean for the land of Eldemore while we're away? All these phoenixes emerging all of a sudden in the absence of the Sealer - I wonder what the locals think of it.
Hellooo!
My name is Silverhart and I am here to collect pets, draw fanart, and geek out over Eld related things. And all while simultaneously searching for the truth behind the very many excellent questions. I am a stamp enthusiast, a loyal minion to my Lord Sullivan, partaker of muffins, and a shipper of apologies.
Eldemore Fanfiction ~ Current Project ~ Deviantart
Silverhart

Postby Mira » Wed Jan 02, 2019 12:34 pm

Silverhart wrote:I wonder if there's any lore related to so many phoenixes being released this year? I mean, obviously they represent rebirth for the site, but what do they mean for the land of Eldemore while we're away? All these phoenixes emerging all of a sudden in the absence of the Sealer - I wonder what the locals think of it.

I have a little head cannon about that actually! :3
For me it would be like, that after the Sealer disappeared the People of Elde went more and more into depression and hopelessness. It's a dark time as the Darkest hour Phoenix rose, there havent been any reports of new pets, no new appearances of any species in the whole land. I bet everyone saw that as a sign of misfortune. There must have been many people who thought that the world is gonna end, and Oblivion will take a hold on them.

But as the time passed, more and more phoenixes rose. Some other new pets have been spottet as well, and a message of hope is being spread secretly all over the land. Some say it's just a rumor, but the latest sign of a Phoenix who is told to grant wishes, lets the people lift up their hearts and hope for anew!

This is what I think happened this whole year on elde. I apologize for any mystakes, my english skills aren't the best! xD

Mira

Postby Shinwanée » Fri Jan 04, 2019 8:45 am

(I tried to post yesterday but I had a busy day.)
Today Yesterday was the 2nd Anniversary that we received the pocket muffin. May the memories of our Bird Family Pack keep our hopes up for another year until the next adventure starts again.
I wanted to comment about the beautiful Phoenix as well. I'm rooting for you Eld Staff. I'm sure all of your hard work is going to be great once the hiatus is over.
[*needs to be more social*] Hopelessly addicted to virtual adopdables.

Happy New Year Eldemore!
Image Image
This calls for pancakes!
(Work in Progress as Always)

......................................................................................................................................
Shinwanée

Postby Nacre » Sat Jan 05, 2019 11:32 pm

Wow, it's been a while since I've been here. Sadly I do admit I've been kind of neglecting my account, only logging in to adopt event creatures or to check the news, but that's more due to my own real-life situation. I appreciate how there is still a community here, even if we're small, and how much awesome progress is being made towards the future reopening! It's very heartwarming <3

On to the creatures, since I didn't think to post about them while they were actually being released, oops.

As someone with a very close relationship both with my actual mother and with the Earth, plus who just loves bears, this is wonderful! The colors on this gal are so lovely and soothing to me, as well. I can already tell Ursa's will be among my favorite species, if they ever become regular in the future! :3

My lesbian, rainbow-loving, horse-loving self highly approves! I'd hoard these cuties if only I had more energy for trading, oops. For now I'll just adore this lovely one I have! :D

Shame this one was adopted on August 5th instead of August 10th (my birthday) because it's simply amazing! Rainbows, pastels, and sparkles? Sign me the heck up! xD
. . . .You know who's beautiful?
. . . .Read the first word <3
Nacre

Postby SilverTiger » Sun Jan 13, 2019 4:04 pm

Mira wrote:
Silverhart wrote:I wonder if there's any lore related to so many phoenixes being released this year? I mean, obviously they represent rebirth for the site, but what do they mean for the land of Eldemore while we're away? All these phoenixes emerging all of a sudden in the absence of the Sealer - I wonder what the locals think of it.

I have a little head cannon about that actually! :3
For me it would be like, that after the Sealer disappeared the People of Elde went more and more into depression and hopelessness. It's a dark time as the Darkest hour Phoenix rose, there havent been any reports of new pets, no new appearances of any species in the whole land. I bet everyone saw that as a sign of misfortune. There must have been many people who thought that the world is gonna end, and Oblivion will take a hold on them.

But as the time passed, more and more phoenixes rose. Some other new pets have been spottet as well, and a message of hope is being spread secretly all over the land. Some say it's just a rumor, but the latest sign of a Phoenix who is told to grant wishes, lets the people lift up their hearts and hope for anew!

This is what I think happened this whole year on elde. I apologize for any mystakes, my english skills aren't the best! xD

I really like this interpretation of the events/pet releases over the past year, and I definitely hope that this is all worked into the story lore when Eldemore is back and running again XD

I also love the idea of the bright, sunrise Wishfall phoenix this year to take the place of the Darkest Hour we got last year, I feel like it must be deliberate. It's too perfect to not have been a deliberate choice on the part of the artists, and I really like it!
SilverTiger

PreviousNext

Return to Eldemore Discussion