Anniversary Event Discussion 2017

A place to discuss all things Eldemore.

Anniversary Event Discussion 2017

Postby Benathorn » Sun Aug 06, 2017 12:24 am

ImageGet ready for our Birthday Bash!Image

"Oh hey, you're back here again? Wow, you're weird... but I suppose you came at a good time to help out I guess. The summer months are always busy and you won't believe how many people have birthdays during this time. Seriously, do you know how many people are named Steve out there with birthdays? It's crazy! I'm up to my feathers in back orders and deliveries here! It's up to me to fly all the goodie bags people send out this time of year all across Eldemore, so maybe you can help a hard working delivery rune out a bit.

All I need you to do is sort and gather up all the goodie bags around the post office and bring them to me so I can get them ready to be flown out. Hey, don't sit there and groan about it! At least you've got hands! Look, pouty-pants, I'll make it worth your while. Bring me goodie bags and I'll give you stuff from our lost and found department. Lots of lost packages with no postage or recipient ends up there. Who knows what you'll find in that dark abyss of boxes, but it's yours if you help me out. How about it, pouty-pants? Think you're up to the challenge?
"

Well, it looks like Tiddly needs our help once again!

You are welcome to post and discuss the event here, especially if you find anything special! We hope you all will enjoy Eldemore's anniversary event and collect new pets~

Thread Rules:
    -Please do not spam the thread and always try your best to remain on topic.

-Be kind and courteous to all! Everyone has a right to their opinions, but there is a big difference between an honest opinion and just being plain rude. Artists are people too, and we have a zero tolerance policy for any sort of harsh critique or bashing of someone's work simply because you do not appreciate the design. This goes for the event scenes, writing and art as well.

-Please report to an admin or mod if any arguments start! Do not try to stop it yourself, our staff works hard to make sure we nip these things in the bud real quick.

-Please do not request trades or resort to begging for event pets on this thread. All trade talk can be discussed through PM's/ Specified Threads/ or the Anniversary Event Trading Post.

How to Play:
    To begin, click on the "B-Day Event" tab at the top in the red bar. This will take you to Tiddly Winks! It is a fairly straight forward event this time. Simply click the red box to find the tokens, and then turn in any tokens you find for pets~

Event End Date:
    After August 16th the event will officially end and no more pets or items will be released. However, you will still be able to collect tokens and turn them in until August 19th 11:59 PM EDT, or until you reach your limit. Our anniversary event will end and be completely gone by August 19th 11:59 PM EDT so be sure to turn in your tokens before then since they will no longer be usable for the event thereafter!

Event Tokens:
    You are able to trade tokens with other members for this event. It works the same way as trading pets, except this time you will see a token icon next to the bauble image in your trade section. Clicking this will bring down a scroll menu that shows how many tokens you have and how many you wish to trade. Use this feature to trade tokens as you see fit~

(Teal Goodie Bag)

(Purple Goodie Bag)

(Red Goodie Bag)

(Blue Goodie Bag)
Benathorn
Administrator

Re: Anniversary Event Discussion 2017

Postby Spookly » Sun Aug 06, 2017 1:01 am

Happy B-Day eldemore!
Love the Phoenix <3
~~~ TBF
Spookly

Postby RaeDirynt » Sun Aug 06, 2017 1:05 am

Yay! Happy Bday Eldemore!! The Glitter Litter is gorgeous!!

Got two rainbow Pygmies!!!

USATroop supporter! I support the Wounded Warrior Project!

I'm always trading FR items and currency for Eldemore~
Feel free to message me! FR username = RaeDirynt
RaeDirynt

Postby Sphye » Sun Aug 06, 2017 1:06 am

I can't wait to see what this event has to offer!

My first goodie-bag token was purple. What's everyone else getting?
by ebriose.
"But I still hold out hope that maybe someday
I'll be worth more than all the silence left in my way"

♪♪♪

Postby scmarshtacky » Sun Aug 06, 2017 1:09 am

Sphye wrote:

Ooo, everything looks great so far.

My first goodie-bag is blue. ^^ Unfortunately it seems the Dhol'kai have decided not to bless me with good luck on the outcomes. I only got three, and only two different outcomes to try to trade off. Ah well. XP

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I am your friendly Eld moderator,
here to assist all Eldemorians with
their general needs. Feel free to
send me a message at any time
to ask questions or chat. ^^

~~To watch and Protect~~
#EldemoreIsLife

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
scmarshtacky

Postby RaeDirynt » Sun Aug 06, 2017 1:09 am

Sphye wrote:

I got a teal goodie bag~!

RaeDirynt

Postby Leona » Sun Aug 06, 2017 1:12 am

I got this: Image
Leona

Postby ChocolateKittens » Sun Aug 06, 2017 1:14 am

Oh my gosh, this is amazing! I love the Dhol'kai so much, but I'm going to have to trade for the outcomes that I missed.(Including the pygmy, which breaks my heart) But I do have ablue Goodie bag, so all's going well!Anyway, Happy birthday Eldemore!

Unfortunately, I'm not going to be able to collect much this event because I'm going to be leaving for like a week, starting on Monday, and tomorrow I don't think I'll be on much... Why, of all the Eldemore events that I'll have to miss, does it have to be this one?

EDIT: Pinata otterling? It's so adorable that I could squeal!!!
Last edited by ChocolateKittens on Sun Aug 06, 2017 1:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
Hi!

ImageImage
ChocolateKittens

Postby RaeDirynt » Sun Aug 06, 2017 1:17 am

Leona wrote:I got this: Image

*Squeals internally* -whispers- it's a pinata~! QWQ I need 20...million

RaeDirynt

Postby Silverhart » Sun Aug 06, 2017 1:19 am

Happy Birthday Eldemore!

I'm so happy to see how much this site has grown over the years. ^^ I'm so proud of the staff, and humbled to be a part of it. And look! My second trip to the token pile resulted in this!

What in the-- why do these keep showing up in here?! Well, don't just stand there gawking at it silly, do something with it will you? You're the one with hands after all...

Oh no! His guts are spilling out everywhere!
Hellooo!
My name is Silverhart and I am here to collect pets, draw fanart, and geek out over Eld related things. And all while simultaneously searching for the truth behind the very many excellent questions. I am a stamp enthusiast, a loyal minion to my Lord Sullivan, partaker of muffins, and a shipper of apologies.
Eldemore Fanfiction ~ Current Project ~ Deviantart
Silverhart

Next

Return to Eldemore Discussion