A place to discuss all things Eldemore.

Re: Anniversary Event Discussion 2017

Postby Babypoke » Wed Aug 16, 2017 12:13 am

Loving the ligers0.0 so pretty
I Hoard Chickens and foo dogs! I am active on eldemore I atleast check in daily
Babypoke

Postby Hyzenthlay » Wed Aug 16, 2017 12:13 am

This is my first event so sorry if this is obvious, I can't find any info anywhere on it - do we not get an ancient for the anniversary event?

Don't get me wrong I'm loving what we have, just double checking I haven't missed something :-)
I am a severely ill person with several disabilities and I am constantly in and out of the hospital. I spend an immense amount of time on my pet sites but am sometimes unable to get online for several days due to illness. Please, please be patient with me. I will always come back <3
Hyzenthlay

Postby Sphye » Wed Aug 16, 2017 12:19 am

Hyzenthlay wrote:This is my first event so sorry if this is obvious, I can't find any info anywhere on it - do we not get an ancient for the anniversary event?

Don't get me wrong I'm loving what we have, just double checking I haven't missed something :-)

It appears as though the Celebration Sleipnir are this event's special final releases!
by ebriose.
"But I still hold out hope that maybe someday
I'll be worth more than all the silence left in my way"

♪♪♪

Postby CreamyFloof » Wed Aug 16, 2017 12:22 am

I just realized the event is over. :o lol
Hi, I'm sorta new to Eldemore. I play CS. This is my CS dreamie Image
CreamyFloof

Postby SilverTiger » Wed Aug 16, 2017 12:41 am

I'm a little surprised how hard the token/pile pets were to get this time around. I got a couple Otterlings, but only one of the Elkrin, and no Dire Wolves. I hope I manage to get one by the end of the event...

I got everything else, though. I'm definitely happy about that.
SilverTiger

Postby Tundra » Wed Aug 16, 2017 12:51 am

Tokens spent..got everything XD *is happy* So many extra token pets
Always Hoarding Griffins
Art best viewed on Mozilla
Tundra

Postby CaptainSpank » Wed Aug 16, 2017 12:58 am

Sphye wrote:
It appears as though the Celebration Sleipnir are this event's special final releases!

Euh, sorry, a bit confused by "Sleipnir" (singular) + "are" (plural) + "releases" (plural)...
=> I got one Sleipnir (x2, Double but the same), and only one (Celebration) Sleipnir is listed in the Codex... :?

And Double confused as well from the Codex because the (Celebration) Sleipnir is listed as "Event release for token trade in" while I only had to click on some 'Adopt' Button for a 'Free' Pet, while other "Free" Pets from the Event are listed as "Event Release"... :? :?

=> Did I miss something...?, I don't see where I can adopt other Sleipnirs..., or (@Sphye) do you mean the 4 Sleipnirs from the Bazaar...?
(But they are listed as "Hippogryph Sleipnirs" (nothing about "Celebration") and were already released on "Release Date: 2017-08-01"...)

Oops, @Tundra, I had to kill your Sig to be able to load the Page, 6Mb is a bit too much... :shock:
Last edited by CaptainSpank on Wed Aug 16, 2017 1:15 am, edited 3 times in total.
ELD: Started Jan 2017...
CS: Since Octb 2014, same Pseudo: (CaptainSpank).

[IRL: Male (Adult): DJ (Ska/Balkan/ElectroSwing/Punk), Artist, IT...]
Current Event: [Halloween 2017]: Token Counter: [300] [Corn Candies]... (Limit=300) (Updated IRT)
CaptainSpank

Postby CreamyFloof » Wed Aug 16, 2017 1:00 am

Spent all my tokens now I have 0 tokens lol. I got so much blue and pink party paint dire wolves.
Hi, I'm sorta new to Eldemore. I play CS. This is my CS dreamie Image
CreamyFloof

Postby Vyries » Wed Aug 16, 2017 1:39 am

CaptainSpank wrote:
Sphye wrote:

Euh, sorry, a bit confused by "Sleipnir" (singular) + "are" (plural) + "releases" (plural)...
=> I got one Sleipnir (x2, Double but the same), and only one (Celebration) Sleipnir is listed in the Codex... :?

And Double confused as well from the Codex because the (Celebration) Sleipnir is listed as "Event release for token trade in" while I only had to click on some 'Adopt' Button for a 'Free' Pet, while other "Free" Pets from the Event are listed as "Event Release"... :? :?

=> Did I miss something...?, I don't see where I can adopt other Sleipnirs..., or (@Sphye) do you mean the 4 Sleipnirs from the Bazaar...?
(But they are listed as "Hippogryph Sleipnirs" (nothing about "Celebration") and were already released on "Release Date: 2017-08-01"...)

Oops, @Tundra, I had to kill your Sig to be able to load the Page, 6Mb is a bit too much... :shock:

You didn't miss anything. There is only one type of Celebration Sleipnir. Sphye means the two identical sleipnir that comes from the free adopt (I'm not sure if there is a plural form of sleipnir, since it's a name).
Vyries

Postby CaptainSpank » Wed Aug 16, 2017 1:45 am

Vyries wrote:You didn't miss anything. There is only one type of Celebration Sleipnir. Sphye means the two identical sleipnir that comes from the free adopt (I'm not sure if there is a plural form of sleipnir, since it's a name).

Oh...!, Thanks, OK, only one Sleipnir (Free Pet), perfect... :D

I think there is still a mini-Mistake in the Codex about "Event release for token trade in" for it as it is a Free Pet..., but I see @Livingdebgirl (Archivist) Online checking the Thread, so I guess we should get some Feedback soon...
ELD: Started Jan 2017...
CS: Since Octb 2014, same Pseudo: (CaptainSpank).

[IRL: Male (Adult): DJ (Ska/Balkan/ElectroSwing/Punk), Artist, IT...]
Current Event: [Halloween 2017]: Token Counter: [300] [Corn Candies]... (Limit=300) (Updated IRT)
CaptainSpank

PreviousNext

Return to Eldemore Discussion