which of your creatures are you the most proud of?

A place to discuss all things Eldemore.

which of your creatures are you the most proud of?

Postby Watch Crow » Thu Jan 04, 2018 12:40 am

Here on eldemore we have pets that we love. Pets that we worked hard to get, have a special attachment to, or just super love the design. I was curious though what pets are you the most proud of? Like it may not be your absolute fave but you are proud to have it either way. Maybe you worked super hard to trade for it, or have a funny story that goes with it. Maybe its a super rare pet that is hard to get, and you have it through whatever sorcery you used to get it.
Whatever the reason, i want people to share these pets and the stories that go with them so go ahead and post that here!

These are my proudest pets here on Eldemore,

This is my original bloodborne crow that i got from the event! No joke, i have never traded this little guy away, even if i have tried to get more of these ravens by trading other pets cx For some odd reason i am proud to have kept this guy for so long, and considering the event lore that goes with him, i feel like its somewhat fitting.

ImageViral

This creature was my first dreamie upon entering eldemore and after awhile i got him through trading! The trade which i got him in was super generous on the other persons part so and really showed me how kind the eld community is.

I may add more pets later but go ahead and share yours!
ImageLovely
Watch Crow

Re: which of your creatures are you the most proud of?

Postby Sphye » Thu Jan 04, 2018 1:29 pm

Oooo, in my collection I'd say I'm the proudest of my hoard of candy humming bumbles!~
This hoard is fifty strong in their designated group, plus one in my collection and one paired to a character. Many have been gifts, which I'm immensely thankful for! I traded baubles for others, and for some I completed offsite trades.
by ebriose.
"But I still hold out hope that maybe someday
I'll be worth more than all the silence left in my way"

♪♪♪

Postby cjr09 » Sun Jan 07, 2018 9:40 am

OH MAN I GOT A COUPLE

I love all my birthday pets, obviously, and I'm wildly grateful for each and every one of them, but literally nothing and no one could ever compare to the glory that is Muppet.

ImageMuppet

I adore Muppet. Bena was literally forced to create this pet out of a creature that she hates and then release it for anyone and everyone on site to own AND THUS write it into the canon lore of eldemore. the muppet birds are real. they are out there. and they are screaming.

And there's also this little guy...

ImageCasimir

I don't know how many people remember this, but Casimir started a war. I kicked off World War Eld because of this little prong fox, and while it got wildly out of hand very fast, I spent like a solid 24 hours just cackling as i amassed forces and started firing off gifts. It's STILL one of my favorite memories here on Eld, both that I can, in fact, just declare war on someone whenever I want, and that so many people here are willing to just jump on ship and die for my cause.

the solidarity here on eldemore is truly remarkable everyone's just ride or die i love it so much
cjr09

Postby BBkat » Sun Jan 14, 2018 5:52 pm

ImageAurora
This little beauty was to good to pass up on buying and I love her <3

ImageImageImage
The Ace rep! it makes me squeal. :D
Image My UNGROUPED tab is not for trade!
BBkat

Postby Retro » Mon Jan 15, 2018 12:18 am

A few of my favorite pets:

Last edited by Retro on Wed Jan 27, 2021 6:46 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Retro

Postby interestingword » Mon Jan 15, 2018 2:36 am

I've got a lot of pets that are near and dear to my heart, for a terrific variety of reasons, but I think this time I'll settle on Rar. He came from the first batch of rune dragons I ever adopted, on my very first day, and is one of the few remaining who has never even left the homestead! Probably because of that fuzzy lil face. Aww.
still here, still here

howdy! my name is Sting
podcast fiend, dungeon master
and wildlife ecology major~
my fave pronouns are he/??

ask me about snakes!

mkairalla1 is my parabatai!
Gwen is my argent buddy!
interestingword

Postby Archer » Mon Jan 15, 2018 5:13 pm

There are a lot of pets that are special to me in some way or another, but the two that I'm proudest of are probably these two otterlings:
Image Image

I saw a few Eldemore creatures on other sites, but it wasn't until I saw an otterling that I decided to actually join. These two were two of my first goals upon joining Eldemore, and I was very happy when I achieved them. <3

Hello! :)
If you have any questions
or concerns, or just
want to chat, feel free to
PM me.

Important Links and
Threads

Guides & Tutorials

To watch and protect.

Image Image Image
Archer
Global Moderator

Postby Dioxeon » Tue Jan 16, 2018 10:48 pm

Not as impressive as some but these are my only 3 legendaries
Dioxeon

Postby Xiao_Jian » Fri Jan 19, 2018 12:44 am

ImagePumpkin Spice
My custom Elkrin. I still don't like the updated lines, but winning a custom raffle was simply amazing luck and I can't resist anything pumpkin spice related.

ImageKyp
As far as trades go, trading for him was nuts, and I am sooooooo glad someone finally accepted a trade!

ImageSea of Stars
And this is the pet that made me sign up. I joined after it was released of course, and it was the first rare pet I successfully trades for.
No, I don't want to be forced to see everyone's Eldsona.
Enjoy my naked one!
Xiao_Jian

Postby Kiinotasha » Sun Jan 21, 2018 5:01 pm

Wooboy do I have a few so bare with me for a bit:

THIS GIRL. I had been hunting for the Flames for forever since I had missed them when they had first come out. It took me a really long time to get her, but when I finally did, not only was it an achieved dream, but she was also the last Elkrin that I needed to finish m collection of Elkrin.

ImageFaldinreach
He was in the very first litter that I adopted from Eldemore and for that he will always have a special place in my heart <3

ImageTemporal
My beautiful boy, this one called to me in a way that very few pets have, and has become very important in a lot of ways.

ImageJourney
The calming balm to my heart. I don't know why but whenever I look at them I just feel a wave of calm tranquility.

This Whole Litter Here. They are the only ones on Eldemore that I have a whole thing in my head for, and have actually written out. They just sparked so much creativity and I love them all.

ImageFell
My Grumpy-Mc-Grump-Pants <3
"It has been said that 'Time heals all wounds', I do not agree. The wounds remain in time the mind, protecting its sanity, covers them with scar tissue and the pain lessens, but it is never gone." -Rose Kenady
ImageBy Skelisteri
ImageImageImage
Kiinotasha

Next

Return to Eldemore Discussion