Does anyone play eldemore anymore?

A place to discuss all things Eldemore.

Re: Does anyone play eldemore anymore?

Postby ferretjuice » Thu Oct 08, 2020 6:04 am

i quit ages ago but decided i’d like to come back! very sad to come back to not much :( hopefully it will be up and running soon
ferretjuice

Postby the black swordsman » Sat Oct 17, 2020 7:27 am

Ebony3 wrote:I'm still around, periodically updating my sealer's journal and checking for news

im still around to
the black swordsman

Postby Dragonfirespinner » Sat Oct 17, 2020 5:07 pm

I check in almost every day...hoping...
"Real names tell you the story of the things they belong to."
JRR Tolkien
Dragonfirespinner

Postby Maligator » Mon Dec 21, 2020 9:44 pm

Please let there be updates soon or at least an ACTUAL written statement saying the site is not coming back
I’ve checked at very least every week for almost 3 years now. I wanna know whether I can continue to put in hard work and build my collection or if it’s meaningless and the site has no hope
Remodeling.
Maligator

Postby the black swordsman » Mon Dec 21, 2020 10:11 pm

Maligator wrote:Please let there be updates soon or at least an ACTUAL written statement saying the site is not coming back
I’ve checked at very least every week for almost 3 years now. I wanna know whether I can continue to put in hard work and build my collection or if it’s meaningless and the site has no hope

ive talked to the devs on instagram i was told they where still working on it, i hope it comes back in 2021
the black swordsman

Postby gnauden » Thu Dec 24, 2020 7:49 am

I lurk but I've always been too shy to do anything more than trade even when the site was active.
I love pygmy pets, I hope to collect them all!

I have tons of pets up for trade, come check them out!
gnauden

Postby LLHBBB » Thu Dec 24, 2020 10:20 am

the black swordsman wrote:
Maligator wrote:Please let there be updates soon or at least an ACTUAL written statement saying the site is not coming back

ive talked to the devs on instagram i was told they where still working on it, i hope it comes back in 2021

I'd feel more confident if they posted on here. If they have time to talk to you on instagram they have time to post on here.
Not trading while the site is down - Sorry.

Image 7/4/16
LLHBBB

Postby the black swordsman » Thu Dec 24, 2020 10:39 am

LLHBBB wrote:

I'd feel more confident if they posted on here. If they have time to talk to you on instagram they have time to post on here.

ya i dont really get the whole not popping in to just say where still working.
the black swordsman

Postby Asterlie » Mon Oct 25, 2021 8:04 pm

LLHBBB wrote:

Old post, but I definitely agree. It's better to keep those of us who continue to visit somewhat regularly informed so that we aren't left so in the dark.
X

XXXXXXXXXImage
X
X
X

~ A s t e r l i e ~
-- -- -- -- --

Toyhou.se
DeviantArt
Dragon Cave
All Art Credit
-- -- -- -- --
Asterlie

Postby FoxFlame » Wed Nov 03, 2021 8:17 pm

Asterlie wrote:
LLHBBB wrote:

Old post, but I definitely agree. It's better to keep those of us who continue to visit somewhat regularly informed so that we aren't left so in the dark.

I agree, i still check in almost daily hoping for an update. i miss this site
ImageFoxFlame

I STILL CHECK IN OFTEN, FEEL FREE TO SEND A TRADE OR MESSAGE!
FoxFlame

PreviousNext

Return to Eldemore Discussion