Does anyone play eldemore anymore?

A place to discuss all things Eldemore.

Re: Does anyone play eldemore anymore?

Postby LLHBBB » Wed Sep 09, 2020 7:22 pm

Bassnectar wrote:
Uspar wrote:I still hop bck in every now and then. Losing hope that this site will ever return and I hate that with a passion because this site was one of the best things. Can we rewind time and say please do not try and do this massive site update thing because my god, two years and 9 months. It's maddening.

I honestly wish if they wanted to completely give it up, they’d just say so. I feel bad saying that, but almost three years is just insane.

Don't feel bad I've said the same thing. If your not gonna complete this & get it up & running just rip off the band-aid & let us know. I agree with Uspar they should have just let the site stay as it was. At least it was a functioning game.
Not trading while the site is down - Sorry.

Image 7/4/16
LLHBBB

Postby Babypoke » Sun Sep 13, 2020 2:15 am

I’m really losing hope myself you guys. The complete silence for a long time is not a good sogn
I Hoard Chickens and foo dogs! I am active on eldemore I atleast check in daily
Babypoke

Postby Spectreselva » Sun Sep 13, 2020 11:37 am

LLHBBB wrote:
Bassnectar wrote:
Uspar wrote:I still hop bck in every now and then. Losing hope that this site will ever return and I hate that with a passion because this site was one of the best things. Can we rewind time and say please do not try and do this massive site update thing because my god, two years and 9 months. It's maddening.

I honestly wish if they wanted to completely give it up, they’d just say so. I feel bad saying that, but almost three years is just insane.

Don't feel bad I've said the same thing. If your not gonna complete this & get it up & running just rip off the band-aid & let us know. I agree with Uspar they should have just let the site stay as it was. At least it was a functioning game.

Yeah, I thought the site the way it was, was just fine, and was sad to see the updating was taking away alot of the things I liked(Like the rating symbols, I still think the rocks look so cool and unique, as opposed to stars)
Ultra collection completed 11/16/15

Hoarding:
Emerald zodiac gem rune dragon pygmys
All Carousel Slepneirs
All betta runes

Eldemore trades
Off-Site trades
Spectreselva

Postby Mavric » Mon Sep 14, 2020 2:25 am

I check back too at least once a week.... Seeing I haven't seen anything from Bena or Jen since March.... Yeah...
Rip Elde... You were a good site....
News from Mavi wrote:I am doing ok, some days it feels hard but I know
I am not alone. I know there is so much more to
Learn and there is so much more to see, so hopefully
life goes better this time, hope is all we've got at
the end of the day. I am always willing to lend an
ear and an open heart to those who need it. We
are all strong in our own way.
we've got this! c:
ImageImageImage
Mavric

Postby Chione » Mon Sep 14, 2020 4:04 am

I was checking back weekly for a long time but I just realized that I haven't been on since June...
It is what it is I suppose. I'll always love this site for the memories I have here and it led me to create some of my favorite OCs and stories. As long as I keep making stories with those guys a piece of elde will be alive in them :,)
Need lots of Eldemore pets from 2013!
Also need Baubles!
Send Trades Please!
Chione

Postby Archer » Mon Sep 14, 2020 7:17 pm

LLHBBB wrote: -snip-

It wasn't functioning in the background, though, even if it might have seemed fine on the surface. The amount of manual work Zayin was doing every month and for every event was unmanageable long term, an update needed to happen. It's unfortunate that we haven't heard anything in a while, but I still think 2020 isn't exactly going how anyone planned. ^^' Plus, I think someone must still be paying to keep the lights on, otherwise the site probably wouldn't be up~

I do miss Eld, and I sincerely hope that one day it'll be back and the community can be revived. <3

Hello! :)
If you have any questions
or concerns, or just
want to chat, feel free to
PM me.

Important Links and
Threads

Guides & Tutorials

To watch and protect.

Image Image Image
Archer
Global Moderator

Postby LLHBBB » Tue Sep 15, 2020 1:10 pm

Archer wrote:
LLHBBB wrote: -snip-

It wasn't functioning in the background, though, even if it might have seemed fine on the surface. The amount of manual work Zayin was doing every month and for every event was unmanageable long term, an update needed to happen. It's unfortunate that we haven't heard anything in a while, but I still think 2020 isn't exactly going how anyone planned. ^^' Plus, I think someone must still be paying to keep the lights on, otherwise the site probably wouldn't be up~

I do miss Eld, and I sincerely hope that one day it'll be back and the community can be revived. <3

I wasn't aware of all the other issues of course so it does make sense that he needed to up grade. Also 2020 has been an unusual year filled with many obstacles no one could have predicted. But what about 2018 & 2019. We are going on 3 years now & real life issues that take up 3 full years tells me this is too much to handle. I have continued to trade for pets on this site & gave up CS pets & FR gems & treasures which I wouldn't do if I know this site won't be back up & running. I have all but the beta on this site & dedicated many hours & lots of real money so I really do want this site to come back to life as I really did love it when it was going or I wouldn't have worked so hard for my collection & be so passionate about it now. I just don't feel it's fair for those hanging on & still investing in the site if the owner isn't doing the same.
Not trading while the site is down - Sorry.

Image 7/4/16
LLHBBB

Postby LonelyRyu » Wed Sep 16, 2020 8:15 pm

I still pop in occasionally hoping to at LEAST see a new pet to adopt but so far there is nothing.
I would like to see this site up and running in a functional manner but we should have taken the cue when the story ended rather abruptly (and poorly) and I felt it was just a quick and easy way to drop the whole project.

I see the same thing happening with many sites, they start off nice then they decide to upgrade or revamp and we are left with nothing to do except wait. I see this happening with a site called "Forest of Mirrors" I still like the site but after the site was "moved" to another server then it became rather non-functional and I fear that after nearly three years and nothing to show, this site may be dead too.
Image Imaginary Air Bender
LonelyRyu

Postby BBkat » Tue Sep 22, 2020 3:07 pm

I just wish the site owner would give us some kind of update. Cause like, he's been online. Recently too. (the 20th according to his profile) but he hasn't posted (here or on the twitter) anything since *February*
Like, surely if he has time to come on he has time to write a short update, right???
Image My UNGROUPED tab is not for trade!
BBkat

Postby Ebony3 » Mon Oct 05, 2020 3:21 am

I'm still around, periodically updating my sealer's journal and checking for news

ELIOR

I've seen the true face of the things you call Life
the voice of the siren that holds your desires
but Death, she is cunning, and clever as hell
and she'll eat you alive

Ebony3

PreviousNext

Return to Eldemore Discussion