WHERE IS THORNS COTTAGE

A place to discuss all things Eldemore.

WHERE IS THORNS COTTAGE

Postby Snowleaf Animations » Sat Sep 01, 2018 10:56 am

plz help
Snowleaf Animations

Re: WHERE IS THORNS COTTAGE

Postby Silverhart » Sat Sep 01, 2018 12:27 pm

Thorn's Cottage isn't on the site. It was purposed as a feature that would allow people to adopt abandoned pets, but it has yet to be implemented into the site. Eldemore is still on hiatus while the new site is being created. You can read about the updates here. I don't believe there is any mention of Thorn's Cottage in the list of updates. It may be included when the new site is complete, or it might be a later feature, or they may even go a different route. Right now, it's still just an idea.
Hellooo!
My name is Silverhart and I am here to collect pets, draw fanart, and geek out over Eld related things. And all while simultaneously searching for the truth behind the very many excellent questions. I am a stamp enthusiast, a loyal minion to my Lord Sullivan, partaker of muffins, and a shipper of apologies.
Eldemore Fanfiction ~ Current Project ~ Deviantart
Silverhart

Re: WHERE IS THORNS COTTAGE

Postby Snowleaf Animations » Sat Sep 01, 2018 1:35 pm

Silverhart wrote:Thorn's Cottage isn't on the site. It was purposed as a feature that would allow people to adopt abandoned pets, but it has yet to be implemented into the site. Eldemore is still on hiatus while the new site is being created. You can read about the updates here. I don't believe there is any mention of Thorn's Cottage in the list of updates. It may be included when the new site is complete, or it might be a later feature, or they may even go a different route. Right now, it's still just an idea.

O
I was wondering what abandonign a pet did and it said that so I was excited X3
Snowleaf Animations

Return to Eldemore Discussion