Hello Eld Family - Stay Safe During COVID

A place to discuss all things Eldemore.

Hello Eld Family - Stay Safe During COVID

Postby Bassnectar » Mon Apr 06, 2020 1:05 pm

Just wanted to write a little hello to everyone. I know the community is basically dead at this point, but there are a few of us who log on from time to time still.

Stay safe, stay home, and stay healthy. Get outdoors if you can! Self isolating doesn't mean staying indoors all day :)

How is everyone holding up?
Paracosm
A paracosm is a detailed imaginary world. Paracosms are thought
generally to originate in childhood and to have one or numerous creators.
The creator of a paracosm has a complex and deeply felt relationship
with this subjective universe, which may incorporate real-world or imaginary
characters and conventions. Commonly having its own geography, history,
and language, it is an experience that is often developed during childhood and
continues over a long period of time, months or even years, as a sophisticated
reality that can last into adulthood
Bassnectar

Re: Hello Eld Family - Stay Safe During COVID

Postby Arya_wolf » Tue Apr 07, 2020 12:37 am

Hi!

I’m holding up ok. Since my job is considered essential since we provide food (Dominos), I still have to go to work. And with classes pushed to online, I’m working more ours. Luckily people are tipping a bit more though.
Hope you’re holding up well, as well as everyone else.
Arya_wolf

Postby Silverhart » Tue Apr 07, 2020 1:24 pm

Hope everyone is staying safe!

I'm doing well currently! I'm staying home (not that that's anything new XD), and keeping busy. My family are all taking extra precautions, so even those considered essential workers are making sure to protect themselves and others. I'm mostly drawing all day (again, nothing really new), and I'm working on some great projects and having a lot of fun with them.

Remember staying home and keeping your distance from people is the best thing you can do to keep everyone safe! Stay home and wash your hands, take as many breaks for your mental health as you need, watch some cute animal videos, maybe learn something new. We'll all get through this, and hopefully be better for it.
Hellooo!
My name is Silverhart and I am here to collect pets, draw fanart, and geek out over Eld related things. And all while simultaneously searching for the truth behind the very many excellent questions. I am a stamp enthusiast, a loyal minion to my Lord Sullivan, partaker of muffins, and a shipper of apologies.
Eldemore Fanfiction ~ Current Project ~ Deviantart
Silverhart

Postby Startedraining » Tue Apr 14, 2020 10:24 am

I live in a really low populated area, only a few cases in my entire county, and so far nothing has really changed since I’m an essential worker xD
╔═════════════════════╗

╚═════════════════════╝
╔═════════════╗

Helpful links!

Site and Forum Rules
Eldemore Lore & Info
Eldemore Trading Rules
Site Help
Report Glitches

The greatest thing you will
ever learn is to love and
to be loved in return

he/him please

╚═════════════╝
╔═════════════╗

Hey there! I have many nicknames.
Call me Star, Gargoyle, or Bones!
Find me elsewhere as Startedraining

╚═════════════╝
Startedraining

Postby Polly44 » Fri Apr 17, 2020 3:34 pm

Not much has changed for me either really. My brother is working from home, which is kind of nice. My college course has gone online, which is a bit weird. But we've only had the one session so far, so i'm sure we will get used to it. Still walking the dog, as she will go nuts otherwise, but we live in a pretty quiet and kind of small village away from many of the main affected areas (UK) so it's been alright so far.

I'm mostly just gaming and doing various random craft things when the mood takes me- so far i've done painting, a diamond dotz picture, crafting a mini kitchen, plus a bit of reading and baking. But me and my brother have a Star Wars marathon going on, however we have added the animated Clone Wars series to it, so that's going to take a while. xD

Stay safe and occupied everyone!
ImageImageImage

My Chicken Smoothie Account:
Polly44
My UK & International Howrse
Account:

Polly4 (UK) Polly4 (International)

ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Polly44

Postby Babypoke » Fri Apr 17, 2020 3:49 pm

My job is still essential (Im a registered veterinary tech) so keeping my mask on and cleaning my hands well. We have been really busy with an influx of sick animals. I work over about every night> Other then that I stay home and play some video games
I Hoard Chickens and foo dogs! I am active on eldemore I atleast check in daily
Babypoke

Postby scmarshtacky » Sat Apr 18, 2020 12:47 am

Glad to hear everyone is doing well.

I'm on the... second line of defense (I guess) as far as COVID goes since I work in a hospital laboratory. We don't have direct contact with the patients, but we're testing their blood for abnormalities in certain analytes (Ferritin, C-Reactive Protien, Lactate Dehydrogenase, Procalcitonin, D Dimer, etc). I do believe the Microbiology department is testing for Corona now although we have limited supplies so it's for those that need the results the fastest. The non-stat tests are being sent out to the state lab for testing.We have a lot of people coming through the emergency department right now and getting tested for Corona so precautions for the nurses that work there are pretty high.

I'm staying safe though. No employee at the hospital has caught it yet as far as I know, and everyone who works with me in the lab is doing fine. Outside of the ED samples, we really don't have that much work to do. We're used to getting blood from a ton of doctor's offices to test, but most of the non-essential ones are closed or have a shorter work day.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I am your friendly Eld moderator,
here to assist all Eldemorians with
their general needs. Feel free to
send me a message at any time
to ask questions or chat. ^^

~~To watch and Protect~~
#EldemoreIsLife

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
scmarshtacky

Postby Chione » Fri Apr 24, 2020 1:47 am

Ive been doing online classes for about a month now, which is definitely weird. My school isn't meeting in person anymore, but they didn't kick the students out either, so I'm still on campus with one of my roommates because I'm completely nonproductive at home (honestly I'm still not very productive here either but...). It's definitely weird to be on campus when there is practically nobody else here though o.o
On the bright side, I'm learning how to draw and getting back into writing, and I just got confirmation that my summer job is still going to happen, so I'm really fortunate for that.
Need lots of Eldemore pets from 2013!
Also need Baubles!
Send Trades Please!
Chione

Postby Startedraining » Fri Apr 24, 2020 1:40 pm

my state (montana) is opening up a little bit starting on monday the 27th. we were only closed for about 2 weeks, but still, kinda cool. it'll be nice to not have all my friends working again!
╔═════════════════════╗

╚═════════════════════╝
╔═════════════╗

Helpful links!

Site and Forum Rules
Eldemore Lore & Info
Eldemore Trading Rules
Site Help
Report Glitches

The greatest thing you will
ever learn is to love and
to be loved in return

he/him please

╚═════════════╝
╔═════════════╗

Hey there! I have many nicknames.
Call me Star, Gargoyle, or Bones!
Find me elsewhere as Startedraining

╚═════════════╝
Startedraining

Postby Uspar » Sat Aug 22, 2020 6:14 pm

I got out of lockdown only to be put into local lockdown (I can go anywhere in the whole big county) but I'm not allowed to go anywhere else in england hahaha. I'm staying inside mostly, not unusual for me lmao. I moved back in with my mom before covid actually truly hit us over here due to horrible circumstances that we hoped weren't going to hit for another few months. I really only go out into the garden and that's been to assist with gardening, put out food for the birds and pick blackberries (the last one is more recent as the berries have ripened lol.)

Actually going to the beach next week, gonna be hunting seaglass with some of the family so we're not going for beach hijinks though I might hunt for shells ^-^
I came back after over a year and there is still 0 commuication. Disgraceful behaviour
Uspar

Next

Return to Eldemore Discussion