REVIVE ELDEMORE!!!

A place to discuss all things Eldemore.

Re: REVIVE ELDEMORE!!!

Postby the black swordsman » Sat Nov 28, 2020 4:44 pm

Dragonfirespinner wrote:I check almost every day. Not ready to give up on Eld..stubborn, I am!

We shall be stubern together
the black swordsman

Postby Schelke » Fri Jan 01, 2021 11:04 am

Khai Dreams wrote:i really think this game is dying, we been waiting for the update since 2017. i dont think its gonna happen, kinda makes me sad. i love this games art style, the animals, even the community but i dont think its gonna get the update. let me add also that we haven't heard anything on twitter 9 months almost. if she pulls this off and get its done by 2020 that would make my year but again its looking like this game is gone and the once alive community is dying until theres no one left.

Yes, I have the same thoughts. It would be nice if she gave more updates.
May de odds be ever in your favor!
My CS account :3

Schelke

Postby Silverhart » Sat Jan 02, 2021 4:55 am

Honestly I still check back and poke around the site quite often. I still fiddle around with my old Eld characters drawing them and stuff, and planning on doing stuff with them - at the moment, time is a bit hard to come by though. XD

Anyway, just been quietly stalking, as I always do. I know first hand how sometimes projects just sort of run away with you. I'm working on a comic that I planned to finish in six months and now it's well over a year, so... ya know. XD Plus with 2020 being the year that it was... I feel like everyone can have a free pass for this year.

Anyway, things are quiet now, but if they ever pick up, I'll certainly be here. I sometimes think about stuff we could do to keep things rolling a bit, but I don't even know if there'd be enough interest.

But still it always brightens my day to check back here and see a few new posts here and there.
Hellooo!
My name is Silverhart and I am here to collect pets, draw fanart, and geek out over Eld related things. And all while simultaneously searching for the truth behind the very many excellent questions. I am a stamp enthusiast, a loyal minion to my Lord Sullivan, partaker of muffins, and a shipper of apologies.
Eldemore Fanfiction ~ Current Project ~ Deviantart
Silverhart

Postby the black swordsman » Sat Jan 02, 2021 4:56 am

Silverhart wrote:Honestly I still check back and poke around the site quite often. I still fiddle around with my old Eld characters drawing them and stuff, and planning on doing stuff with them - at the moment, time is a bit hard to come by though. XD

Anyway, just been quietly stalking, as I always do. I know first hand how sometimes projects just sort of run away with you. I'm working on a comic that I planned to finish in six months and now it's well over a year, so... ya know. XD Plus with 2020 being the year that it was... I feel like everyone can have a free pass for this year.

Anyway, things are quiet now, but if they ever pick up, I'll certainly be here. I sometimes think about stuff we could do to keep things rolling a bit, but I don't even know if there'd be enough interest.

But still it always brightens my day to check back here and see a few new posts here and there.

ditto
the black swordsman

Postby Silverfox12578 » Fri Jan 08, 2021 5:23 pm

I've also still been checking in, I feel too bad leaving my pets behind if I gave up on the site. :(
~#♢My Homestead Guardians♢#~

Image Image

~#♢ Echo & Eclipse♢#~

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

If anyone needs any help or is just looking for someone to talk to, don't hesitate to send me a PM! :)

♢<☆~☆~☆~☆<♢♡♢>☆~☆~☆~☆>♢
Silverfox12578

Postby Burger » Mon Jan 18, 2021 11:07 am

/bangs some pots and pans

Wake up!!

Update from Zayin here. (Scroll down to bottom of the page)

Also more recently, another update here.

Extras group are UFT for Flight Rising, pm me on there!

Why yes, I am carrying an egg around as my companion, what of it?
Burger

Postby SilverTiger » Thu Apr 29, 2021 11:44 am

Silverhart wrote:Honestly I still check back and poke around the site quite often. I still fiddle around with my old Eld characters drawing them and stuff, and planning on doing stuff with them - at the moment, time is a bit hard to come by though. XD

The game seems dead now, but I'm sure people will come back when it returns. From what Zayin was sayin', it would be better that we have a slow start anyway, whenever it starts back up.

That post gave me so much hope, even if I saw it four months late! I'm going to start checking this site more often, if I can find the time. It never left the bookmark bar at the top of my browser, I just was a bit disheartened. But I'm glad I decided to check it again! Let's hope it comes back soon...
SilverTiger

Previous

Return to Eldemore Discussion