The Good Trade Thread <3

A place to discuss all things Eldemore.

Re: The Good Trade Thread <3

Postby FelicitySmoak » Fri Aug 25, 2017 10:12 pm

LightningAsuna
tradeview.php?tID=354061
Thank you so much for this lovely gift! This is the first gift I've gotten on this website and it means so much to me! c:
Olicity ❤

Love is real. Love is life itself. And if I die tonight, it'll be ok, because I was one of those people lucky enough to have experienced it. From the moment he walked into my life, everything changed. I became a person that I didn't even know I was capable of becoming. I became the very best version of myself. That would never have been possible without our love. Our love gives my life meaning. It gives my life purpose. And it brings us more joy than you can ever take away from us. And it's worth living for. All of it. - Felicity Smoak, Arrow.
FelicitySmoak

Postby Ysera » Sat Oct 28, 2017 1:27 am

thank you so much Vyries for this amazing Gift and your kind message.
i love ancients and this one is just awesome, you made my day ♥

Ysera

Postby minette. » Sun Oct 29, 2017 12:47 pm

thank you to ~Liger-kun for this kind gift <3
x
x

x

x
x

hello, my name is minette! i see you've found me! i love art,
but if you stick around long enough you might get to witness
me eating my entire drawing tablet out of pure frustration.

x
x

x
x

x
x

minette.

Postby soulace-shard » Fri Nov 17, 2017 7:23 am

mavric and zeve, you have absolutely no business being so kind? i got to wake up to my dream achieved just like that. like. omg. i have no idea what to even say. i'm deliriously happy right now.
soulace-shard

Postby miizu » Tue Dec 12, 2017 7:30 am

mavric
    i have no words.. i was looking for the puffin griffin and you, just gifted it to me? i cannot express how happy and surprised i was when i got the trade, you are a very kind person <3.
-
-

-
im hagen and im p much inactive here,
i'll only be online to adopt new releases.

chickensmoothietumblr (inactive)
miizu

Postby mossfire » Mon Dec 25, 2017 5:21 pm

mossfire

Postby Reaper_Wolf93 » Mon Mar 05, 2018 12:06 pm

Coyote

Thank you. My collections will hopefully be complete along with my hoard thanks to users as kind as you

tradeview.php?tID=375582
I am a Dire Wolf and Liger collector and my goal is to have a complete set of both species.

love trades and I never cancel them. I love to edit and haggle. I'm mainly looking to build up my small trade group right now before going after more of my wishlist collection

Mods: Angel > Love and I are siblings and we tend share a computer and ip address so please don't ban us. We may trade unfairly from time to time. This also involves off site trades as well. Used to be Lady_Lycana

I also have a chickensmoothie account but I am not really doing off site trades until I know what is fair and what is not
Reaper_Wolf93

Postby Salem » Mon Mar 05, 2018 1:22 pm

a big wonderful thank you to myth + destiny for this trade <3 i offsite traded them cs pets for these! thank you so much for being so lovely to work with with, and i sincerely hope youre as happy as i am on how we worked this out c:
tradeview.php?tID=375415
Salem

Postby R e d p a n d a » Thu Mar 08, 2018 12:15 pm

xx
    thank you so much blink 182 for this incredible gift! it means quite a lot as i've been trying to re-build some sort of collection, at least for now, recently. this is a massive help. n.n
    can we burn it slow
R e d p a n d a

Postby Reaper_Wolf93 » Fri Mar 09, 2018 12:38 pm

Angel > Love

What have i done to deserve your or anyone elses kindness?
Thank you for this trade.
You are a wonderful person and sister
https://www.eldemore.com/tradeview.php?tID=375719

Coyote

Thank you for these wonderful wishlist pets
tradeview.php?tID=375911

Coyote, again?!
I expected to pay all of my rares for this pupper, yet you turn around and gift him to me? What have i done to deserve such kindness from you? Excuse me while i go cry tears of joy and happiness
tradeview.php?tID=375920
I am a Dire Wolf and Liger collector and my goal is to have a complete set of both species.

love trades and I never cancel them. I love to edit and haggle. I'm mainly looking to build up my small trade group right now before going after more of my wishlist collection

Mods: Angel > Love and I are siblings and we tend share a computer and ip address so please don't ban us. We may trade unfairly from time to time. This also involves off site trades as well. Used to be Lady_Lycana

I also have a chickensmoothie account but I am not really doing off site trades until I know what is fair and what is not
Reaper_Wolf93

PreviousNext

Return to Eldemore Discussion