Celebrate a complete collection!

A place to discuss all things Eldemore.

Re: Celebrate a complete collection!

Postby Reaper_Wolf93 » Wed Nov 01, 2017 9:33 am

I'm collecting one of each dire wolf and liger. Can I have some tips?
I am a Dire Wolf and Liger collector and my goal is to have a complete set of both species.

love trades and I never cancel them. I love to edit and haggle. I'm mainly looking to build up my small trade group right now before going after more of my wishlist collection

Mods: Angel > Love and I are siblings and we tend share a computer and ip address so please don't ban us. We may trade unfairly from time to time. This also involves off site trades as well. Used to be Lady_Lycana

I also have a chickensmoothie account but I am not really doing off site trades until I know what is fair and what is not
Reaper_Wolf93

Postby Mouse » Sun Nov 26, 2017 7:43 pm

Argh, I wish I had noticed the "Autofill Wishlist" button sooner. Somewhere down the line, I randomly missed (or accidentally traded) a common, uncommon, and rare. Those should be easy enough to get, but I also somehow missed the entire legendary Steampunk Otterling set from the Bazaar. I have no idea how I didn't catch that! So I suppose I need to be removed from the ultra collection list until I can trade for them; I have a feeling these are going to be a nightmare to find. ;-;
Mouse

Postby Tundra » Mon Dec 11, 2017 5:48 pm

Mouse wrote:Argh, I wish I had noticed the "Autofill Wishlist" button sooner. Somewhere down the line, I randomly missed (or accidentally traded) a common, uncommon, and rare. Those should be easy enough to get, but I also somehow missed the entire legendary Steampunk Otterling set from the Bazaar. I have no idea how I didn't catch that! So I suppose I need to be removed from the ultra collection list until I can trade for them; I have a feeling these are going to be a nightmare to find. ;-;

Im in the same boat, but im also missing quite a bit more other things. I feel behind this year so bad.
Always Hoarding Griffins
Art best viewed on Mozilla
Tundra

Postby Reaper_Wolf93 » Wed Dec 27, 2017 3:21 pm

Once i complete my dire wolf and liger collection, i am thinking on expanding and collecting other species
I am a Dire Wolf and Liger collector and my goal is to have a complete set of both species.

love trades and I never cancel them. I love to edit and haggle. I'm mainly looking to build up my small trade group right now before going after more of my wishlist collection

Mods: Angel > Love and I are siblings and we tend share a computer and ip address so please don't ban us. We may trade unfairly from time to time. This also involves off site trades as well. Used to be Lady_Lycana

I also have a chickensmoothie account but I am not really doing off site trades until I know what is fair and what is not
Reaper_Wolf93

Postby Calliope » Sun Dec 31, 2017 10:49 am

Well, that's it! 31st Dec 2017 and I've managed to keep up with every monthly, event, birthday, random special and bazaar release since 2013. Phew. Thank goodness I never worried about the raffle ( or the beta!). I can put eldemore to bed until we wake up again with a complete collection.
Lovely lovely Elkrin!
Calliope

Postby LunaHydreigon » Sun Jan 07, 2018 12:19 pm

Awww yes! Since I really don't think to get the Beta Glasswork, but I resorted to hoarding, and well, I just 100% all my hoards! I think it has beaten the Eldemore world record as well, now I have a completed hoardlist and have all the pets as well! Time to take a break! <3

--------------------------------------------------------
ImageImage
Founder of Choro-Q Universe | July 16 | Proud Artist
"To Watch & Protect"
~Necro-Plazam, God of Plasma~
--------------------------------------------------------
LunaHydreigon

Postby Sany » Sat Mar 10, 2018 4:49 pm

Thanks to Mouse being so generous, I only need 28 more pets! And the beta but I don't count that one haha. I'm slowly getting closer to that complete collection! :D

F O L L O W lalaY O U R lala D R E A M S

My Hoards
♥ Jackalopes
♥ Stage 1 Otterlings
♥ Cuttlefish
♥ Stage 1 Foo Dogs
♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
lalalalalala
Haiia, I'm your average Eldemore addict!
I love all sorts of art, such as music,
crochet, photography and painting!
In real life, I'm a busy PhD student
and teaching assistent in medical sciences.
Oh, did I mention I'm a total Eld addict? ♥

lalalalalalalalalaT H E Y lala K N O W lala T H E lala W A Y
Sany

Postby Reaper_Wolf93 » Sat Mar 10, 2018 5:27 pm

My offical count of what im collecting currently. Once these are done, i will start collecting other species

Dhol'kai - 26
Dire wolves - 230
Ligers - 199
Ancients - 4
Pheonixes - 6
Basilisks - 1

Edit: 6 Dhol'kai left before my dhol'kai collection is finished. Mainly just ultra rare ones and a couple rare ones

Reaper_Wolf93

Postby Bassnectar » Tue Jul 03, 2018 12:51 pm

Oops.... just like that I fell behind and acquired a 29 page wishlist!

Thankfully it only took me a couple weeks to bring that down to just one more page of random rares! Getting some of the bazaar releases took some hunting, especially the Halloween runes.
Paracosm
A paracosm is a detailed imaginary world. Paracosms are thought
generally to originate in childhood and to have one or numerous creators.
The creator of a paracosm has a complex and deeply felt relationship
with this subjective universe, which may incorporate real-world or imaginary
characters and conventions. Commonly having its own geography, history,
and language, it is an experience that is often developed during childhood and
continues over a long period of time, months or even years, as a sophisticated
reality that can last into adulthood
Bassnectar

Postby Tundra » Sun Aug 05, 2018 12:05 pm

*whips brow* 2 pets away from a Legendary collection :D Im so happy right now to finally have caught up again! TY mavric for the missing store pets :D
Always Hoarding Griffins
Art best viewed on Mozilla
Tundra

PreviousNext

Return to Eldemore Discussion