Celebrate a complete collection!

A place to discuss all things Eldemore.

Celebrate a complete collection!

Postby LunaHydreigon » Thu May 29, 2014 3:07 am

"Originally owned by Calliope"
Hello there user! Have you finally got a complete collection of Eldemore pets? Want to share your excitement?

Based upon the rarity list, there is possibly only a rough estimate of 300 people to be able to obtain a Collection including the bazaar pets, while less than 40, to be able to obtain a Collection which includes the Beta itself! So getting a complete collection of any kind is a big achievement!

This thread here is to help gather the community together and share their achievements and process to a complete collection of any kind or just hang around and help the others in need of assistance! Connect with many users and have fun here! Anyone can post to talk about how far they are to their goal! Remember though, this is not a trade thread, if you wish to trade, head to the Eldemore Trading Forums or Offsite Trading Forums, otherwise you are considered spamming here. Anyways, you guys know the rules of Eldemore, and I hope you will all follow it! Thank you!

Bellow is a list of people who have made it onto one of the three collections! It would be great to let us know where you are too so please share!

It is ok if you are missing some pets from the previous month or this month as we are still trying to find them!
If you change your username or promoted to a higher collection. PM me, thank you!

Types of Collections:
Legendary Collections
    Description: A Legendary Collection is a full collection that includes the Beta.
Ultra Collections
    Description: A Ultra Collection is a full collection that includes all Bazaar Pets.
Complete Collections
    Description: A Complete Collection is a full collection that consists of only all monthly, event, and special released pets.

Collections

Legendary Collections
Bassnectar
Bast-et
Chouhesi
KittyCatKita
Macheeba
Noel
Scar
Sphye
Sarill
Tundra
Verdana
Complete Collections
Kirbylover901
Pinkdragonwings
Rainstorm
Secret
Silverhart
Skye~
Skyline
Spookly
Startedraining
UntilDaLionsRAWR
Ultra Collections
Aquarine
Archer
Bulldog
Cjr09
Cosmic*Ash
Falsanthin
Flutter Shy
Frubbsl
KisaWolfz
Kream.
LLHBBB
LunaHydreigon
Mavric
Mouse
Odin
Quetzal
RainbowFinch
Sapphire Skies
Scar
Scmarshtacky
Seraph
Tendency
Vinyl

Stamps and Trophies

Stamps and Trophies provided by Sphye and Tekla!
Code: Select all
[img]http://i.imgur.com/r4yVo2l.png[/img]

[img]http://i.imgur.com/RokaFOB.png[/img]

[img]http://i.imgur.com/jOj4Ah6.png[/img]

[img]http://orig11.deviantart.net/52e0/f/2016/215/e/e/eldtrophy_complete_by_infinis-dacj2sz.png[/img]

[img]http://orig08.deviantart.net/2260/f/2016/215/4/b/eldtrophy_ultra_by_infinis-dacj2sq.png[/img]

[img]http://orig06.deviantart.net/1d44/f/2016/215/f/8/eldtrophy_legendary_by_infinis-dacj2ss.png[/img]
Last edited by LunaHydreigon on Sun Mar 10, 2019 5:01 pm, edited 106 times in total.
LunaHydreigon

Re: Celebrate a complete collection!

Postby odin » Thu May 29, 2014 8:13 am

I have a silver leaf glasswork! But, not a full collection yet. :3 Aside from the beta, I need 9 pets. :) I'm really close, but these last ones are harder to find because they are ALL ultra rares! lol

Congrats on your collection! :D

Benathorn <3

Pets in ungrouped are NOT for trade.

*Small note: If I have monthly, still growing, pets in my trades folder, sometimes I wait to make sure there are no splits before I trade my extras away. You're free to offer, however I might not accept straight away, until I know the outcome doesn't have a split. ^^" *
odin

Postby ElijahWilkes » Thu May 29, 2014 8:44 am

I only need three more pets for a complete collection. :3 And I've actually got two Silver leaf Glassworks. So close to that completion that I can almost taste it...but still so far away because they're all going to be difficult to get. But that's part of the fun of aiming for a complete collection. If it was easy, there would be no point. :3

Congratulations on your achievement, though! ^-^ Can't wait to get there myself.
ElijahWilkes

Postby Chouhesi » Thu May 29, 2014 9:06 am

I'm more or less at a full collection right now :3

Of course there is always the monthly hunt after the missing outcomes but beside that I only collect hoards as my collection is complete. Well beside the beta glasswork but I highly doubt that this beauty will disappear from my WL soon.

So at the moment I'm missing 3 of this month outcomes. If I got them I'm at a full collection once again... Until the hunt starts again next month :3
If you have any questions about anything feel free to PM me~

Chouhesi

Postby Sphye » Thu May 29, 2014 9:48 am

The last pet I needed, other than recent missed outcomes now and then, was the red pygmy from august. Somehow I had missed them without noticing originally. As of right now, I have a full collection, including a beta glasswork that I managed to trade for I think within the week they were given out to the beta testers. ^u^
by ebriose.
"But I still hold out hope that maybe someday
I'll be worth more than all the silence left in my way"

♪♪♪

Postby Silverhart » Thu May 29, 2014 10:31 am

Not counting store pets, I have a complete collection. Counting store pets I'm currently missing 13. XP

While it would be nice to have a complete collection, I'm not really actively looking to complete mine. I wish the best of luck to those who are though! Congrats to the lucky complete collectioners! ^^ That's quite an achievement. You guys all get gold stars!

Only 277 Silver Leafs? Wow. Only 277 people can ever have one. That's mind boggling to me. :P
Hellooo!
My name is Silverhart and I am here to collect pets, draw fanart, and geek out over Eld related things. And all while simultaneously searching for the truth behind the very many excellent questions. I am a stamp enthusiast, a loyal minion to my Lord Sullivan, partaker of muffins, and a shipper of apologies.
Eldemore Fanfiction ~ Current Project ~ Deviantart
Silverhart

Postby ElijahWilkes » Thu May 29, 2014 11:14 am

Silverhart wrote:Only 277 Silver Leafs? Wow. Only 277 people can ever have one. That's mind boggling to me. :P

Putting it that way makes me feel bad for having two. But I got the second one so I could possibly trade it for the pets I still need. <w< But if the do the whole cave idea, then it's possible a few people will get them that way, allowing a few more complete collections. o3o
ElijahWilkes

Postby Calliope » Thu May 29, 2014 1:43 pm

Oh yes! When I say complete collection ... it's always provisional lol! This months pets have to be found. Every.Single.Month.... Aaaaaaagggggghhhh!

You has Beta! Awesome!
Lovely lovely Elkrin!
Calliope

Postby ElijahWilkes » Thu May 29, 2014 1:51 pm

Calliope wrote:Oh yes! When I say complete collection ... it's always provisional lol! This months pets have to be found. Every.Single.Month.... Aaaaaaagggggghhhh!

You has Beta! Awesome!

Yeah, I'm definitely familiar with that. I may not have a complete collection on here yet but I do on CS and boy, let me tell you, that is for sure at least 50x worse to try to keep up with. xD I hope Eld stays a bit easier. :3
ElijahWilkes

Postby Distortionist » Thu May 29, 2014 3:16 pm

Remember, there will be re-releases in the form of that new thing Bena was talking about. ^^

I need one more ultra rare to complete my collection since I was here in August, but I'm trading for it right now.
***Offering FR treasure/stuff, artwork, or older trades for this month's outcomes, token, and event pets***
Birthday Nov. 30

Watch Me Grow! wrote:ImageImage
Trading Guidelines wrote:
Some things you should know before you hit trade C:
- Mass accumulating ligers is my ultimate goal -
- Nothing I only have one of is for trade unless overpay -
- Baubles are appreciated, but not needed -
Distortionist

Next

Return to Eldemore Discussion