Staff Questionnaire!

A place to discuss all things Eldemore.

Re: Staff Questionnaire!

Postby Sphye » Mon Nov 21, 2016 9:31 pm

Liger-kun wrote:All staff!:
Who is your favorite Eld NPC, and where was your favorite event with them in it?

It took me a good moment of pondering to remember how much I love Yasimi. I love when female characters are allowed to have justified anger and even just stand-offishness, all the more so when they begin to open up given the chance. Since she's only been in the Darak'i Spring Event, that is, by default, my favorite event that featured her!
by ebriose.
"But I still hold out hope that maybe someday
I'll be worth more than all the silence left in my way"

♪♪♪

Postby Benathorn » Mon Nov 21, 2016 10:05 pm

Who is your favorite Eld NPC, and where was your favorite event with them in it?

It's hard for me to choose a favorite since I've personally enjoyed writing and creating almost all of them. However, I can at least narrow it down to two I suppose.

Sorren, for all his icy nature at first is such a deep and personal character that I've enjoyed developing and still do to this day. He's flawed in so many ways yet still in the end came out forgiving and understanding of those around him. Granted this probably would have never happened if he had not met his life partner, Willy, but there is still so much in the works for him that I'm eager to explore and share.

And secondly is Calladaer. Cally is a joy to write since his personality and growth greatly reflects my own. It's partly why he's probably a favorite of many since his writing and character can be easily transferred due to my own experiences. There's a lot of emotion put into him and I think it shows, that, and there is also so much more hurt and growing he has to do-- especially with Fenrir who represents so much freedom for him. Overall I just love his character so much because of this.

As for events, I think my favorite location has been the haunted grove with Rue. It was a lot of fun writing for that event due to its creepy nature and rather sad ending, but the artwork for it was amazing. I love all my precious NPC children that I consider personal OC characters of mine, and hope to continue to write more for them in the future to share with you all, because boy... there is a lot of heartache coming. Should be fun!
Benathorn
Administrator

Postby Silverhart » Mon Nov 21, 2016 10:26 pm

Willy... I dunno why. Willy just always struck me as someone I'd get along with. He's just fun. I love characters who know how to have fun and can lighten the mood like Willy can. But he's not just comedic relief - he also has a very nicely developed character, and I love that. I think my favorite event with him so far was the last Yuletide event at Silverport because we got to see him interact with Sorren. I'm hoping for a lot more of that in future events! Plus, he was the first NPC we really interacted with, and he has a special place in my heart for that reason.

I really love Caladaer too. I think I like Caladaer because his character pleasantly surprised me when we first met him, and then later on in the Darak'i. He seems very... very deep, I guess? XD There's a lot to him, and I don't think we've uncovered it all, but at heart he seems to be just a sweet lovely prince of a guy (and heartache, Bena? Nooo! I only hope precious deerdad will come out of it a better person).
Hellooo!
My name is Silverhart and I am here to collect pets, draw fanart, and geek out over Eld related things. And all while simultaneously searching for the truth behind the very many excellent questions. I am a stamp enthusiast, a loyal minion to my Lord Sullivan, partaker of muffins, and a shipper of apologies.
Eldemore Fanfiction ~ Current Project ~ Deviantart
Silverhart

Postby Liger-kun » Mon Nov 21, 2016 11:23 pm

All staff again!
Who's your favorite token giver? ex. the stump, Muzu etc.
(also I enjoy reading your guy's answers! =^-^=)

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Liger-kun

Postby Sphye » Tue Nov 22, 2016 12:36 am

Liger-kun wrote:All staff again!

Ohhh, that's a toughie. Steve was a very loyal, generous stump, and he shall not be forgotten for that. However, Fiore's different expressions in our second visit to the Mystic Glade were very charming, and Muzu, especially in the Animus All Hallow's Eve event, has always been a cheerful sight.
...But really, I might have to go with our ornery little Azara, ferocious beastie that she is. It's always too much fun to read the Sealer's misfortune in attempting to find tokens while evading her notice.
by ebriose.
"But I still hold out hope that maybe someday
I'll be worth more than all the silence left in my way"

♪♪♪

Postby Startedraining » Tue Nov 22, 2016 1:48 am

Steve the Stump, I miss him. Even though he's a phoenix now it's not the same. cx
╔═════════════════════╗

╚═════════════════════╝
╔═════════════╗

Helpful links!

Site and Forum Rules
Eldemore Lore & Info
Eldemore Trading Rules
Site Help
Report Glitches

The greatest thing you will
ever learn is to love and
to be loved in return

he/him please

╚═════════════╝
╔═════════════╗

Hey there! I have many nicknames.
Call me Star, Gargoyle, or Bones!
Find me elsewhere as Startedraining

╚═════════════╝
Startedraining

Postby KittyCatKita » Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:01 am

Oops I haven't answered anything in a while XD..

Giant Talking Banana wrote:To all staffies:
What is your favorite raffle custom so far?
(Artists, no bias to the ones you've created :P )

This is a tough one, umm, probably this guy if I had to pick just one ^^

~~~~~~~~~~

kloppo wrote:To ; Any Staff

Whats your favourite animal?
If you can't pick, what are your
favourites? :)

I definitely wouldn't be able to pick just one, but I would say that my tops would be foxes and birds of prey. I have loved foxes for a really long time, just so smart and wonderful. Birds of prey have also been something I have admired and loved seeing since I was very little ^^
Horses would be a close one up there, I love my horses a lot lol

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My top favourite?? That's really hard XD It bounces between who is in the event at the current point. My top at the moment would probably be Numair, since he reminds me a lot of one of my favourite OCs (a little more eccentric than Damon though XD). I also really love Niles and Sorren though and it just depends really on who is in the current event. If I am going with Numair as my favourite then this past Halloween event would be my favourite event with them in it XD

My favourite token giver I think would be Azara from the first Yule event we saw her in XD I thought the changing dialogue as the event proceeded and her attempts to stop you from taking her glass shards got more elaborate and great. Plus when Tiddly joined in the fight with her mother for being mistaken for a boy, that was just priceless.
Last edited by KittyCatKita on Tue Nov 22, 2016 1:47 pm, edited 2 times in total.
KittyCatKita wrote:I don't have a lot of time for this site anymore due to real life,
but feel free to send trades. It may just take me a
while to get back to you (months realistically so
please be patient). I recently disbanded my
complete collection, so there's lots for trade!
Anything in my locked groups are being kept
since they are my favourites <3
~Kita

~ Eldemore Artist Dec 2013 to Nov 2017 ~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
KittyCatKita

Postby Benathorn » Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:17 am

My favorite token giver so far would have to be the lovely Dire Wolf herself, Delilah. She is such a beautiful she-wolf who is officially dubbed by the staff as "Momma Delilah" since she raised Fenrir and also treated the Sealer like a pup as well. I think if she could she'd adopt all the Sealers to help them learn how to properly hunt, even if that means bringing live prey for everyone to eat lol.

Anyways, I just can't really express why I love her so much. She may not be the most popular token giver so far, but she stole my heart. That, and she's one of the few token givers with a lot of depth to her and her sad past. I'm certain we'll see Momma Delilah again in the future. Everyone deserves more of the motherly wolf. <3

(Also, the 'Hey There Delilah' song is still stuck in my head because of her. cx)
Benathorn
Administrator

Postby Mira » Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:30 am

My favorite Eldemore NPCs are:

1. Sullivan
  2. Rue
  3. Cally

My favorite Event so far is the second All Hallows Eve event. It was the one where we met Sully the first time. It was really an intense event, and things seemed so mysterious and unclear xD

I really adore all our token giver during events. They do funny stuff like, attacking us, scratching us, they hate us, wishing us to death ... huh? .... I ... I just talked about one? ...uh ... Yeah ... AZARA! :D
Azara is my favorite token giver together with Steve the Stump!
Steve was a very unique way to get tokens. I was kind of sad as he burned down. Azara on the other hand ... well ... she is even more special. All our token giver tend to like us somehow. But not that Rune Dragon. I like the fact ... that she dislikes the sealer so much. xD

Mira

Postby scmarshtacky » Tue Nov 22, 2016 1:26 pm

Sorren. ^^ I love Sorren so much, and my favorite event with him would probably have to be the Alabaster event since that's where he had his introduction and where we got to learn a lot about him.

I'm going to go with Steve also. From just a stump, to a stump with a name, to a traveling stump, to a phoenix. Despite having no real interaction with us, he kind of developed into his own character, and I remember being so excited to see him reappear in the Oriental Isles spring event. I think of any token giver, he's probably been through the most with the Sealer. I mean, he loyally followed us into Ashmoors even though Sullivan previously worked to eradicate phoenixes, and Sullivan almost got him too. Thank goodness he's now safely tucked away in my homestead out of harms way. XP

I can't believe half of you have said Azara. XD

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I am your friendly Eld moderator,
here to assist all Eldemorians with
their general needs. Feel free to
send me a message at any time
to ask questions or chat. ^^

~~To watch and Protect~~
#EldemoreIsLife

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
scmarshtacky

PreviousNext