Eldemore Fanfiction- what are you writing or reading?

A place to discuss all things Eldemore.

Re: Eldemore Fanfiction- what are you writing or reading?

Postby Ebony3 » Mon Jan 21, 2019 5:59 pm

Not sure if this counts but I've been writing a journal from the point of view of my Sealer of the current hiatus Eldemore is in: Here

ELIOR

I've seen the true face of the things you call Life
the voice of the siren that holds your desires
but Death, she is cunning, and clever as hell
and she'll eat you alive

Ebony3

Postby Silverhart » Tue Jan 29, 2019 2:24 pm

Ebony3 wrote:Not sure if this counts but I've been writing a journal from the point of view of my Sealer of the current hiatus Eldemore is in: Here

That's such a fun idea! I really like it. The writing is so sad and poignant. I know how the Sealer feels. I hope things get better for your Sealer! (and that Eldemore comes back soon!) In the meantime, I'm glad to have some more fanfiction to read.
Hellooo!
My name is Silverhart and I am here to collect pets, draw fanart, and geek out over Eld related things. And all while simultaneously searching for the truth behind the very many excellent questions. I am a stamp enthusiast, a loyal minion to my Lord Sullivan, partaker of muffins, and a shipper of apologies.
Eldemore Fanfiction ~ Current Project ~ Deviantart
Silverhart

Postby Silverhart » Mon Sep 16, 2019 8:08 pm

My magnum opus is at last, complete.

More or less.

Enjoy Willy and Sorren's adventures on a deserted island trying to make pancakes. Yes, that is the plot of the story that took me well over a year to write and complete. Please enjoy.

Computer crashes, health problems, family issues, lack of sleep - you take your pick of things that delayed the last few chapters from being edited and posted. But it's finally up in its entirely and ready to read. All 70k words of it - yeah, this thing is a small monster. Is it good? Probably not. Is it cohesive? Definitely not. Does it make any sense? You are asking the wrong person. Was it worth it? I hope so? You tell me.

I haven't had anyone beta read it yet - I guess everyone was too intimidated by this Oblivion-spawn of a creation. XP There will be mistakes. If you think the story's worth fixing you can point those out to me. If not, you can point and laugh at them.
Hellooo!
My name is Silverhart and I am here to collect pets, draw fanart, and geek out over Eld related things. And all while simultaneously searching for the truth behind the very many excellent questions. I am a stamp enthusiast, a loyal minion to my Lord Sullivan, partaker of muffins, and a shipper of apologies.
Silverhart

Postby Sphye » Mon Sep 16, 2019 8:33 pm

Silverhart wrote:

My magnum opus is at last, complete.

More or less.

Enjoy Willy and Sorren's adventures on a deserted island trying to make pancakes. Yes, that is the plot of the story that took me well over a year to write and complete. Please enjoy.

Computer crashes, health problems, family issues, lack of sleep - you take your pick of things that delayed the last few chapters from being edited and posted. But it's finally up in its entirely and ready to read. All 70k words of it - yeah, this thing is a small monster. Is it good? Probably not. Is it cohesive? Definitely not. Does it make any sense? You are asking the wrong person. Was it worth it? I hope so? You tell me.

I haven't had anyone beta read it yet - I guess everyone was too intimidated by this Oblivion-spawn of a creation. XP There will be mistakes. If you think the story's worth fixing you can point those out to me. If not, you can point and laugh at them.

Your commentary on the fic's release is golden. The fic itself is sure to be spectacular! That said... running leap into reading, go!
by ebriose.
"But I still hold out hope that maybe someday
I'll be worth more than all the silence left in my way"

♪♪♪

Postby Ebony3 » Wed Jan 27, 2021 5:01 am

Continuing my Sealer's journal of their side of the hiatus

ELIOR

I've seen the true face of the things you call Life
the voice of the siren that holds your desires
but Death, she is cunning, and clever as hell
and she'll eat you alive

Ebony3

Postby Silverhart » Thu Nov 25, 2021 5:54 am

You know, I've been missing my old Eldemore characters and pets a lot lately, and I've just been thinking... what if I just wrote some more fun little Eld stories/comics? XD

I already have like twenty other things I've been working on, and zero ideas, so no clue if I will actually sit and write anything. But it's been on my mind. I'm curious if anyone else feels this way. Maybe you've got some ideas to bounce around yourself.
Hellooo!
Silverhart

Postby Sphye » Sat Nov 27, 2021 10:58 pm

Silverhart wrote:You know, I've been missing my old Eldemore characters and pets a lot lately, and I've just been thinking... what if I just wrote some more fun little Eld stories/comics? XD

I already have like twenty other things I've been working on, and zero ideas, so no clue if I will actually sit and write anything. But it's been on my mind. I'm curious if anyone else feels this way. Maybe you've got some ideas to bounce around yourself.

I would love to see what stories or comics you do! I've been considering porting some of my characters into an original setting, but I've not the time or energy to seriously work on it. I miss 'em, though.

What if the actual world of Eldemore was partially stuck in time, to mimic the hiatus? I wonder what your Finnigan would get up to with half of the world frozen.
by ebriose.
"But I still hold out hope that maybe someday
I'll be worth more than all the silence left in my way"

♪♪♪

Postby Silverhart » Wed Dec 01, 2021 2:01 am

I pretty much throw Sterling into every random setting to be honest. He just pops up everywhere. He's been turned into an equine on two occasions now. I am ready at the drop of a hat to chuck my Eld characters at any and every world. XD

Honestly my brain has been stuck on this other comic I've been working on, so I might shove that onto the shelf and try to brainstorm a little Eld story. I've got a lot of solid beginnings for a story idea at least.
Hellooo!
Silverhart

Previous

Return to Eldemore Discussion