31%
Willy
38%
Zion
19%

Total votes : 42

Official Lore Discussion Thread

Postby Silverhart » Fri Aug 07, 2015 12:45 am

This is the "Official" thread is for the discussion of Eldemore's official story, lore, and all that fun jazz.

I realize we had threads for creature discussion, and event discussion, and stalking discussion, but no thread for debating which Ancient could eat the most candy in one sitting, or what your feelings on the current story are, or even who your favorite character is.

So Sullivan made me do this.
Actually Bena made me do it. New Theory: Bena and Sullivan are actually the same person. Thoughts?
So come here to discuss and geek out over the latest events on Eldemore, whether it's story events, your favorite characters, updates to the lore, theories you have, or whatever else pertains to the World of Eldemore.

Hey look! A Poll! Yay! XD

If there's something you think I should add to the first thread, feel free to let me know!
Last edited by Silverhart on Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:05 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Hellooo!
My name is Silverhart and I am here to collect pets, draw fanart, and geek out over Eld related things. And all while simultaneously searching for the truth behind the very many excellent questions. I am a stamp enthusiast, a loyal minion to my Lord Sullivan, partaker of muffins, and a shipper of apologies.
Eldemore Fanfiction ~ Current Project ~ Deviantart
Silverhart

Re: Official Lore Discussion Thread

Postby Benathorn » Fri Aug 07, 2015 12:58 am

Ooh, an official lore thread! *Secretly becomes your number one thread stalker here*

My favorite characters are of course Sorren and Willy... as well as Seraphina and Sully and Muzu and Fiore and Azara and Tiddly Winks and all the Ancients revealed so far! I also have a lot of lore I want to just spill out but can't on pain of death and contract.

Also, I believe the Grave Keeper could beat anyone in a 'who could eat the most candy' contest. I mean, he's got no stomach! He's bottomless! His hunger is never sated! Need I go on? XD
Benathorn
Administrator

Postby Silverhart » Fri Aug 07, 2015 1:02 am

I'll agree with you on the "Gravekeeper wins all candy eating contests". XD

You have a contract Bena? With who? Sully? Numair? Tiddly Winks?! o.O
Hellooo!
My name is Silverhart and I am here to collect pets, draw fanart, and geek out over Eld related things. And all while simultaneously searching for the truth behind the very many excellent questions. I am a stamp enthusiast, a loyal minion to my Lord Sullivan, partaker of muffins, and a shipper of apologies.
Silverhart

Postby Sphye » Fri Aug 07, 2015 1:04 am

Perfect, a place to scream about my emotional pain pertaining to fake people's emotional and real pain. XD

I'm so curious about the implications of what Seraphina revealed in the event tonight. What determines what an Ancient is? Do they choose? Is it based on their actions? When do they receive their titles? Do they ever feel conflict over what they are supposed to be versus what they want to be?
by ebriose.
"But I still hold out hope that maybe someday
I'll be worth more than all the silence left in my way"

♪♪♪

Postby Distortionist » Fri Aug 07, 2015 1:07 am

Benathorn wrote:
    Ooh, an official lore thread! *Secretly becomes your number one thread stalker here*

My favorite characters are of course Sorren and Willy... as well as Seraphina and Sully and Muzu and Fiore and Azara and Tiddly Winks and all the Ancients revealed so far! I also have a lot of lore I want to just spill out but can't on pain of death and contract.

Also, I believe the Grave Keeper could beat anyone in a 'who could eat the most candy' contest. I mean, he's got no stomach! He's bottomless! His hunger is never sated! Need I go on? XD

I'm afraid I have to disagree! It all depends on how you define "eating candy"- simply putting it in your mouth doesn't count. The Grave Keeper has none of the digestive organs essential to the eating process, therefore it cannot eat. The candy would simply fall through the bones, right? That is, unless it has special magic...
***Offering FR treasure/stuff, artwork, or older trades for this month's outcomes, token, and event pets***
Birthday Nov. 30

Watch Me Grow! wrote:ImageImage
Trading Guidelines wrote:
Some things you should know before you hit trade C:
- Mass accumulating ligers is my ultimate goal -
- Nothing I only have one of is for trade unless overpay -
- Baubles are appreciated, but not needed -
Distortionist

Postby Startedraining » Fri Aug 07, 2015 1:14 am

I have a lot of questions about ancients too.
Like, could they die in their human form? Would they be reincarnated? Or is that the end of it for them? Are they eternally immortal and cannot be killed at all?

Also: what are we gonna DO about Sullivan? It seems he's really passionate, but he's not evil I don't think. I'm not sure I understand his backstory. :p

Any hypotheses?
╔═════════════════════╗

╚═════════════════════╝
╔═════════════╗

Helpful links!

Site and Forum Rules
Eldemore Lore & Info
Eldemore Trading Rules
Site Help
Report Glitches

The greatest thing you will
ever learn is to love and
to be loved in return

he/him please

╚═════════════╝
╔═════════════╗

Hey there! I have many nicknames.
Call me Star, Gargoyle, or Bones!
Find me elsewhere as Startedraining

╚═════════════╝
Startedraining

Postby Silverhart » Fri Aug 07, 2015 1:16 am

Sphye wrote:
Perfect, a place to scream about my emotional pain pertaining to fake people's emotional and real pain. XD

I'm so curious about the implications of what Seraphina revealed in the event tonight. What determines what an Ancient is? Do they choose? Is it based on their actions? When do they receive their titles? Do they ever feel conflict over what they are supposed to be versus what they want to be?

Perhaps Ancients are born from the element they take shape from? So the Fading Galaxy arose from an actually galaxy, Leviathan from the Deep Sea, Glitch obviously from Glitches, etc. etc. The rest are all brilliant and deep questions that I am far too tired to puzzle out at the moment. XD Perhaps someone else has some good theories.

Distortionist wrote:I'm afraid I have to disagree! It all depends on how you define "eating candy"- simply putting it in your mouth doesn't count. The Grave Keeper has none of the digestive organs essential to the eating process, therefore it cannot eat. The candy would simply fall through the bones, right? That is, unless it has special magic...

I assume the fire in his ribs might burn it?

Also my favorite character is everybody - except Sorren, 'cause he's a meanies pants, so he's only my second favorite. Everyone else - first. Sorren - second. Sorry, Sorren. The taffy almost bumped you up a level, but since Willy had to make you do it, it doesn't count. Yes, I am keeping count.

I don't know about you Startedraining, but I say we all join Sully's side and shower him with hugs and cookies, and fluffy baby Otterlings until he agrees to play nice.
Hellooo!
Silverhart

Postby Falsanthin » Fri Aug 07, 2015 1:21 am

Benathorn wrote:Also, I believe the Grave Keeper could beat anyone in a 'who could eat the most candy' contest. I mean, he's got no stomach! He's bottomless! His hunger is never sated! Need I go on? XD[/list]

Idk i'm rooting for this guy.
Pretty sure something that big could eat the gravekeeper and his entire candy stash in one go
ImageImageImageImage
Falsanthin

Postby Sphye » Fri Aug 07, 2015 1:26 am

Silverhart wrote:I don't know about you Startedraining, but I say we all join Sully's side and shower him with hugs and cookies, and fluffy baby Otterlings until he agrees to play nice.

Sullivan's morality is somewhat questionable. Prior to Seraphina's description of him in the past (is there any bias to her words? Is she remembering things in a lighter manner than they truly were, out of hurt or something else?), all we had to go off of was being tricked and then watching him try to kill the magical stump that was really one of the last of their species. What the heckie happened? What does Sullivan want now, and what caused that motivation??
by ebriose.
"But I still hold out hope that maybe someday
I'll be worth more than all the silence left in my way"

♪♪♪

Postby Silverhart » Fri Aug 07, 2015 1:33 am

Falsanthin does have a point...

Also this just struck me: ... we met Sully in the Ashmoors ... he burned Steve and a Phoenix rose from the ashes ... Sully found a race in the "realm of ash" ... and "All we heard was how everything that humans touched turn to ash..." and ... kinda looks like he wants to turn all of Eld into ash...

There is a pattern here, I just know it...

Sully... has a thing for ash apparently? Maybe he eats it. Maybe he makes sculptures from it. Maybe he's got a crush on the Ancient of Ash and is trying to impress them - I dunno. It's late - my brain is tired!
Hellooo!
Silverhart

Next

Return to Eldemore Discussion