Avian Houses {avian census operations}

A place to discuss all things Eldemore.

Re: Avian Houses {non-canon}

Postby parlaymars » Sun Sep 13, 2015 1:52 am

@Silverhart - actually, I think the idea came to me while looking at his profile c: I was thinking "wow, it would be really awesome if there was just a place I could go see all the avian houses side by side without having to did through the site search". So I made one myself c: By the way, what caste do Geococcyx and Gyps belong to?

@Sphye everything added! I couldn't find a rank anywhere so I guessed - feel free to correct me!
Find me on dA

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
parlaymars

Re: Avian Houses {non-canon}

Postby Silverhart » Wed Nov 04, 2015 9:37 am

Lady LeStraud wrote:@Silverhart - actually, I think the idea came to me while looking at his profile c: I was thinking "wow, it would be really awesome if there was just a place I could go see all the avian houses side by side without having to did through the site search". So I made one myself c: By the way, what caste do Geococcyx and Gyps belong to?

Now I'm embarrassed you saw his super messy profile - I literally just threw things in there with no organization or editing recently. Heh...

Ehhhhh.... I digress. I honestly have no idea what Geococcyx and Gyps would be. Gyps is Old World Vultures, so they could be anything really - probably more likely to be Warrior or Noble, just given the size of the birds. Would be all kinds of interesting to have Old World and New World Vulture Houses and see how they interact - especially if they turn out to be in different castes. *Bena has said they'd probably be high-ranking Warriors or Nobles - so... I guess whichever works better.*

Geococcyx is the Roadrunner -so probably Warrior or Servant, but again not sure. *Bena told me they'd probably be Warriors - speedy warriors. XD* Is it that Passeriformes are the only Servant birds - or is it by size, or is it something else? I dunno. XP If anyone wants to figure that out, or Bena or Jen wants to confirm, that'd be great. Honestly I haven't done as much with the character yet as I'd planned - been thinking of changing her to a full trueborn Avian - but I haven't decided yet. I've been distracted by other characters. XD
Hellooo!
My name is Silverhart and I am here to collect pets, draw fanart, and geek out over Eld related things. And all while simultaneously searching for the truth behind the very many excellent questions. I am a stamp enthusiast, a loyal minion to my Lord Sullivan, partaker of muffins, and a shipper of apologies.
Eldemore Fanfiction ~ Current Project ~ Deviantart
Silverhart

Re: Avian Houses {avian census operations}

Postby parlaymars » Thu Nov 17, 2016 12:38 am

this place has been closed too long! *blows metaphorical dust away*
      time to dig through the site search again - or feel free to post here, everyone!
parlaymars

Postby Startedraining » Thu Nov 17, 2016 12:53 am

I have two peacock avians, fitted into Noble Class, of course
House Pavo, Shikoba Pavo and Kishori Pavo~

EDIT I see you have Shikoba there XP I should read first.
Kishori is also self-exiled, but their mother (Maria Pavo) remains in the kingdom.
╔═════════════════════╗

╚═════════════════════╝
╔═════════════╗

Helpful links!

Site and Forum Rules
Eldemore Lore & Info
Eldemore Trading Rules
Site Help
Report Glitches

The greatest thing you will
ever learn is to love and
to be loved in return

he/him please

╚═════════════╝
╔═════════════╗

Hey there! I have many nicknames.
Call me Star, Gargoyle, or Bones!
Find me elsewhere as Startedraining

╚═════════════╝
Startedraining

Postby Silverhart » Thu Nov 17, 2016 1:31 am

I have some new birdies as well. ^^

Specifically: Ezüst Cérvol Geospiza, a Vampire Finch servant of Geospiza House, who is loyal valet to Tyasi's Beatrix/Barnabas Sula. I almost forgot about you, Ezüst! He's pretty awesome though. XP I need to do more with him.

Also Aygyros Cerynitis Anser, who is a Greylag/Brent Goose hybrid from the Warrior House Anser. He was captured in battle years ago, and forced into servitude. He works for Boomer's family now.
Hellooo!
My name is Silverhart and I am here to collect pets, draw fanart, and geek out over Eld related things. And all while simultaneously searching for the truth behind the very many excellent questions. I am a stamp enthusiast, a loyal minion to my Lord Sullivan, partaker of muffins, and a shipper of apologies.
Eldemore Fanfiction ~ Current Project ~ Deviantart
Silverhart

Postby Scar » Thu Nov 17, 2016 5:02 pm

Oh my, I didn't know this existed! ovo I have so many Avians... so many.
Excluding the ones I see already listed, of course. xD

To answer, though--
Reyn Buteo occupation goal is to be a Guardian/Personal Guard.

Now to the addition of all my other Avians, it's a lot so I apologize in advance. x'D *cracks knuckles*

: My Halfborns :

Davik Balaeniceps
    Aria Serinus
    Adam Streptopelia

: Trueborns :

Andrew Cyanocitta; self-exiled
    Alexander Psittacus; an Editor for the Eld Times newspaper
    Dexter Clamator; Caporegime for the Mafia
    Cardenzo Florencio Gypohierax; Pirate Captain
    Radoslav Sagittarius; a Secretary/Archer(Hunter, basically)
    Evangeline Alcedo; a Nurse/Nanny
    Jackie Diomedea; she is many things- traveling mercenary, treasure hunter, ex-soldier, the list goes on
    Jeronimo Geococcyx; a Mail Carrier
    Armando Egretta; a Butler
    Branik Cardinalis; Charmer/Singer
    Sowi'ngwa Cygnus; I have her written down as something like a princess, so noble/heiress? (as I've always seen swans as being nobility) In training, of course.
    Mindaugas Zephyr; he is a Priest of Zephyr, his original name was Orion Bubo.
v
v
v
v

❝ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ᴡᴀs ᴀ ᴍᴇʟᴏᴅʏ
LOCKED DEEP INSIDE OF ME

BUT NOW IT'S FREE
ɪᴛ ꜰᴏᴜɴᴅ ᴀ ᴘʟᴀᴄᴇ ᴇᴍʙʀᴀᴄᴇᴅ ʙʏ ʜᴀʀᴍᴏɴʏ ❞

ImageImage
text text text text text text t
Have questions?
Feel free to drop a PM! c;
Have an great day!

"Scar- the Ancient of Destroying Evidence"
"I like big men and I cannot lie~"

✦ ✦ ママ犬 ✦ ✦

ɴᴏᴡ ɪ ᴋɴᴏᴡ,
very well,
THE LOVE
WITHIN MYSELF

✦ ✦ ✦
ImageImage

❝ ᴏɴʟʏ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ
BREAK
THE SHELL

Scar

Postby parlaymars » Thu Nov 17, 2016 5:32 pm

Scar wrote:

Oh my, I didn't know this existed! ovo I have so many Avians... so many.
Excluding the ones I see already listed, of course. xD

To answer, though--
Reyn Buteo occupation goal is to be a Guardian/Personal Guard.

Now to the addition of all my other Avians, it's a lot so I apologize in advance. x'D *cracks knuckles*

: My Halfborns :

Davik Balaeniceps
    Aria Serinus
    Adam Streptopelia

: Trueborns :

Andrew Cyanocitta; self-exiled
    Alexander Psittacus; an Editor for the Eld Times newspaper
    Dexter Clamator; Caporegime for the Mafia
    Cardenzo Florencio Gypohierax; Pirate Captain
    Radoslav Sagittarius; a Secretary/Archer(Hunter, basically)
    Evangeline Alcedo; a Nurse/Nanny
    Jackie Diomedea; she is many things- traveling mercenary, treasure hunter, ex-soldier, the list goes on
    Jeronimo Geococcyx; a Mail Carrier
    Armando Egretta; a Butler
    Branik Cardinalis; Charmer/Singer
    Sowi'ngwa Cygnus; I have her written down as something like a princess, so noble/heiress? (as I've always seen swans as being nobility) In training, of course.
    Mindaugas Zephyr; he is a Priest of Zephyr, his original name was Orion Bubo.

thank you ! however, could you please let me know what caste their houses fall in? some, like Cygnus being Nobles or Egretta being Servants, I can clearly see, but others are more difficult to guess c:
parlaymars

Postby Scyanatha » Fri Nov 18, 2016 6:39 pm

Oh my gosh, you actually didn't only find Romios, but even his brothers and sisters. xD

Although I didn't mention their names, his older brother is named Ikanthus, and is indeed the heir to House Garrulus, as well as an officer in the Guard. His younger brother is named Athil and is a trainee/soldier in the same Guard, but fortunately not in an unit under his eldest brother's command. Their sister is named Myrmei and is a Priestess-in-training of Zephyr, so she has the last name of "Zephyr" now instead of "Garrulus".
The parents of that bunch of siblings are Kaithos and Laetia; Kaithos being the head of House Garrulus and Lieutenant of the Watch, while Laetia has spent most of her life as a mercenary but hasn't picked up a weapon in quite some time.
I totally didn't make all of that up on the spot, I swear!

I hope that helped a little bit ^^ I also have a House Corvus halfborn, named Seth. He's a healer as well as an adventurer/traveler.
Last edited by Scyanatha on Tue Nov 22, 2016 6:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage
♥~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~♥~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~♥
ImageImage
♥~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~♥~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~♥
ImageImage

Scyanatha

Postby Scar » Sat Nov 19, 2016 12:37 am

LadyLeStraud wrote:
    thank you ! however, could you please let me know what caste their houses fall in? some, like Cygnus being Nobles or Egretta being Servants, I can clearly see, but others are more difficult to guess c:

Ahhh, I can try? I'm honestly unsure myself. ^ ^'
In my mind, and this is just my opinion, they could be very much wrong.

I see Diomedea and Sagittarius in Warrior caste.
I see Alcedo and Cardinalis in Servant caste.
I'm unsure about Psittacus. All parrots, in general, I feel could be placed in Noble or Warrior considering intellect and size.
Clamator I feel could teeter between Noble and Warrior considering how they are.
Gypohierax I guess I could see as Warrior, maybe, what would vulture-based Avians be placed in? x'D

For the Halfborns;
I see Balaeniceps either be Servant or Warrior.
Serinus, I have no earthly clue.
Streptopelia is definitely Servant.

I hope that helps? ^ ^' Somewhat. This is just my assumptions of them.
v
v
v
v

❝ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ᴡᴀs ᴀ ᴍᴇʟᴏᴅʏ
LOCKED DEEP INSIDE OF ME

BUT NOW IT'S FREE
ɪᴛ ꜰᴏᴜɴᴅ ᴀ ᴘʟᴀᴄᴇ ᴇᴍʙʀᴀᴄᴇᴅ ʙʏ ʜᴀʀᴍᴏɴʏ ❞

ImageImage
Have questions?
Feel free to drop a PM! c;
Have an great day!

"Scar- the Ancient of Destroying Evidence"
"I like big men and I cannot lie~"

✦ ✦ ママ犬 ✦ ✦

ɴᴏᴡ ɪ ᴋɴᴏᴡ,
very well,
THE LOVE
WITHIN MYSELF

✦ ✦ ✦
ImageImage

❝ ᴏɴʟʏ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ
BREAK
THE SHELL

Scar

Postby Sphye » Sun Nov 20, 2016 5:09 pm

I have a few avian and avian half-born updates!~

•Nia Urolestes, Magpie Shrike - Warrior for House Pavo, Self-Exhiled along with her mistress Kishori to make sure no harm befalls her.

•"Featherduster" Columba, Rock Dove/Common Pigeon - Exhiled, in a sense? They and a handful of other young Pigeon avians found their way to the Elde Times news headquarters and work as newsboys/girls/children. Caste of the house headcanoned by myself and other pigeon-child-keeping character-havers as something that caused a bit of a war because of the differences between fancy pigeons and common pigeons. As a standard pigeon, "Featherduster" would be of the servant caste if they remained in the floating isles.

•Mochni Crotophaga, Groove-Billed Ani - Warrior, self-exhiled.

•Chol Crotophaga/Asperd, Groove-Billed Ani - Halfborn daughter of Mochni, never saw the floating isles.

Thank you, LadyLeStraud, for keeping such a comprehensive list!~ I see characters of mine whom I've never yet mentioned here before on the list in their proper places. Many kudos to you for efficiency!!

Kgosi would be self-exhiled at this point, having run away with his lover when he freed him. In an additional update, I no longer keep Susilla Gallus, so you can remove him from the list if you would like.

Thank you once more!!
by ebriose.
"But I still hold out hope that maybe someday
I'll be worth more than all the silence left in my way"

♪♪♪

PreviousNext

Return to Eldemore Discussion