Avian Houses {avian census operations}

A place to discuss all things Eldemore.

Re: Avian Houses {avian census operations}

Postby parlaymars » Mon Dec 05, 2016 11:17 pm

whew! thank you all for your support and information-gathering, it's been very helpful! please keep me updated with any change in ranking/caste,

oh! scar, I just have one more question - is Clamator the crime family that Dex is working for?
Find me on dA

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
parlaymars

Postby Scar » Tue Dec 06, 2016 1:35 am

LadyLeStraud wrote:
    -snip-
    oh! scar, I just have one more question - is Clamator the crime family that Dex is working for?

While in a normal case, yes, it would be. ^.^
However, in my little piece of story I've made involving Dex, he works for a diabolic tyrant of a wolfkin that has well-earned the title of don or 'underground princess' as she prefers. But anyway--
Ignoring that little story; yes, Clamator would be the crime family Dex is working with. ^-^
v
v
v
v

❝ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ᴡᴀs ᴀ ᴍᴇʟᴏᴅʏ
LOCKED DEEP INSIDE OF ME

BUT NOW IT'S FREE
ɪᴛ ꜰᴏᴜɴᴅ ᴀ ᴘʟᴀᴄᴇ ᴇᴍʙʀᴀᴄᴇᴅ ʙʏ ʜᴀʀᴍᴏɴʏ ❞

ImageImage
text text text text text text t
Have questions?
Feel free to drop a PM! c;
Have an great day!

"Scar- the Ancient of Destroying Evidence"
"I like big men and I cannot lie~"

text text text text text text t
✦ ✦ ママ犬 ✦ ✦

ɴᴏᴡ ɪ ᴋɴᴏᴡ,
very well,
THE LOVE
WITHIN MYSELF

✦ ✦ ✦
ImageImage

❝ ᴏɴʟʏ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ
BREAK
THE SHELL

Scar

Postby parlaymars » Sat Jan 07, 2017 11:44 am

xxx
    alright, everything should be up to date now! please let me know if i've gotten anything wrong/stuff needs to be updated! c:
parlaymars

Postby Commander Shepard » Wed Feb 01, 2017 6:54 am

Ohooooo this is so cool... I'm only really now getting some full work (/rework, the old bio around the boards is inaccurate now |D) on their bio but ayyy it's all wrote! I have a half-born Tyto (Sooty Owl in particular) Avian, Shepard ^^ Little to no connection to their heritage so far tho, they just kind of live as an explorer/naturalist? They collect and study various creatures around Eldemore. Curator of a private zoo? |D

Should Shepard ever, for whatever reason, find and be accepted into their family... they'd be really low in terms of inheritance, their mother alone was seventh of nine kids |D Probably would prefer to fight/guard... maybe a sort of private guard/fighter to their family?

(Hope this is okay... ^^; )

ETA: I also have a trueborn Cygnus! Lorenna there ^^
(They/he/she)
Call me Shepard or Paine!

...art|| trade
.Shep || -
...You can fight
...like a krogan
run like a leopard
but you'll never be better
than Commander Shepard!

...by viddi
...Image
Commander Shepard

Postby Shin-Ah » Wed Feb 08, 2017 5:12 am

I have a new OC that is a Haast's eagle avian. Belonging to the Harpagornis family, and a warrior family unlike alot of the eagles who are nobles?

She is Talys Harpagornis.

I imagine that since the family is of an extinct species of bird that she'd be the only one (or in the case of anyone who wants one, they're disconnected as they each think they're the sole survivor(s) )

I imagine seeing they're extinct that they were all supposedly wiped out in ancient primal wars.

Seeing the species may be reclassified one day, I'd like to imagine that they're a family who split from the main branch of a Hieraaetus family Noble maybe? Idk I'll leave that up to whoever wants an oc in that one.
Image A ᴛʜᴏᴜsᴀɴᴅ ʙʟᴀᴅᴇs ᴜɴᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ sᴋʏ
Rᴇᴀᴄʜ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ʟɪɴᴋ ᴏᴜʀ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅs, ʏᴏᴜʀs ᴀɴᴅ ᴍɪɴᴇ
Lᴇᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛɪᴅᴇ ʀᴜsʜ ᴏᴠᴇʀ ʏᴏᴜAɴᴅ ᴏɴᴇ ᴅᴀʏ I ᴋɴᴏᴡ
ᴡᴇ sʜᴀʟʟ ᴍᴇᴇᴛ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ
-Aᴍᴀʟᴇᴇ
Sʜᴇ/ʜᴇʀ, Gᴇɴᴅᴇʀᴘᴜɴᴋ
Sʜɪɴ-Aʜ ᴏʀ Jᴀyɴᴀ
Mᴇɴᴛᴀʟʟʏ Mᴀʀʀɪᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ Iᴋᴇ Fʀᴏᴍ Fɪʀᴇ Eᴍʙʟᴇᴍ
Sᴏᴄɪᴀʟʟʏ Aɴxɪᴏᴜs
Cʜᴀᴏᴛɪᴄ Gᴏᴏᴅ, INFP
Trade DA CS
Felis Fire Lioden
Fan fics Avatar Source
Charahub Pokefarm
ImageImageImageImageImage
Shin-Ah

Postby parlaymars » Mon Apr 03, 2017 4:48 pm

Commander Shepard wrote:
Ohooooo this is so cool... I'm only really now getting some full work (/rework, the old bio around the boards is inaccurate now |D) on their bio but ayyy it's all wrote! I have a half-born Tyto (Sooty Owl in particular) Avian, Shepard ^^ Little to no connection to their heritage so far tho, they just kind of live as an explorer/naturalist? They collect and study various creatures around Eldemore. Curator of a private zoo? |D

Should Shepard ever, for whatever reason, find and be accepted into their family... they'd be really low in terms of inheritance, their mother alone was seventh of nine kids |D Probably would prefer to fight/guard... maybe a sort of private guard/fighter to their family?

(Hope this is okay... ^^; )

ETA: I also have a trueborn Cygnus! Lorenna there ^^

this is great! thank you so much c: i'm sorry it's taken me so long to respond, but your babes are all added! let me know if anything needs changing/updating c:

Shin-Ah wrote:
I have a new OC that is a Haast's eagle avian. Belonging to the Harpagornis family, and a warrior family unlike alot of the eagles who are nobles?

She is Talys Harpagornis.

I imagine that since the family is of an extinct species of bird that she'd be the only one (or in the case of anyone who wants one, they're disconnected as they each think they're the sole survivor(s) )

I imagine seeing they're extinct that they were all supposedly wiped out in ancient primal wars.

Seeing the species may be reclassified one day, I'd like to imagine that they're a family who split from the main branch of a Hieraaetus family Noble maybe? Idk I'll leave that up to whoever wants an oc in that one.

added! if there's anything that needs changing, let me know c:
parlaymars

Postby Commander Shepard » Sat Apr 15, 2017 8:32 am

And there's now a Trueborn Corvus to add :D ... who was pretty much kicked out of Avians entirely, but eh, what're you gonna do |D (Full name is listed in her sheet, but can be listed as just Eleanor Corvus Cyanocitta ^^)
(They/he/she)
Call me Shepard or Paine!

...art|| trade
.Shep || -
...You can fight
...like a krogan
run like a leopard
but you'll never be better
than Commander Shepard!

...by viddi
...Image
Commander Shepard

Postby SunaTheWolf » Tue Apr 18, 2017 4:02 pm

This is really cool!
I have two new avian characters myself!

They are based on the rufous treepie, and of the noble class. :)
They are:
Ariana Dendrocitta
Rufous Dendrocitta(her younger brother)

I don't have much of their story fleshed out as of yet.

I have extra montly and event pets to trade. Feel free to send me a trade for anything in my trade groups. ^^
I do have some baubles available for trade.

Dragon Cave Flight Rising Chicken Smoothie MagiStream Pokefarm Valley of Unicorns
Icon Origin

SunaTheWolf

Postby Startedraining » Tue Apr 18, 2017 4:23 pm

I have a Tyto avian ready to be made official:

Her name is Sylvan Tyto-Alba (because there's a lot of tyto burbs, she added her species name)

Maria Pavo is indeed one of the house leaders, but I headcanon more than one leader per house.
╔═════════════════════╗

╚═════════════════════╝
╔═════════════╗

Helpful links!

Site and Forum Rules
Eldemore Lore & Info
Eldemore Trading Rules
Site Help
Report Glitches

The greatest thing you will
ever learn is to love and
to be loved in return

he/him please

╚═════════════╝
╔═════════════╗

Hey there! I have many nicknames.
Call me Star, Gargoyle, or Bones!
Find me elsewhere as Startedraining

╚═════════════╝
Startedraining

Postby cjr09 » Thu Apr 20, 2017 1:58 pm

tfw you forget to add in your avians

ALRIGHT SO:

I've got one Aiolos Tangara who is an emerald tanager avian of the servant house of Tangara c: Aiolos, however, ran away from home to be a bird racin' pirate, so...

Icarus is a Spot-Breasted Oriole Avian of the merchant-servant class house Icterus c: (I actually hadn't looked that up before now check out that rhyme scheme tho) Icarus, however, was cast out at birth for being born without wings- he's a congenital amputee- so he doesn't know much about his family at all.

Ethon is a pretentious Tawny Eagle Avian of house Aquilla (subhouse Rapax)- currently self-exiled (no one came to pick him up from his mission to find his father's killer because no one wants this.) and working as a hairdresser in Alabaser c: An arrogant shiny bird.

Regina Haliaeetus is an older, terrifying Bald Eagle avian of the noble house Haliaeetus- and she leads it. Very scary. Do not mess with bird.

Chirren Ara is a Scarlet Macaw avian of House Ara- technically. She's a full time Griffin racer and, while still in speaking terms with her noble family, she's not really considered a part of it.

Enyo is Enyo XP The youngest of house Pavo (in my hc at least) and a runaway, living as a sellsword and adventurer with his expensive liger and griffin and pal Natalia c:

I... think that's it for now? It's not but I have to flesh out my other avians more first tho
cjr09

PreviousNext

Return to Eldemore Discussion