Hoarders Union - Chat with fellow eld hoarders!

A place to discuss all things Eldemore.

Re: Hoarders Union - Chat with fellow eld hoarders!

Postby Coyote » Fri Aug 04, 2017 1:27 am

I think I must be a horrible person because all this talk of eggs is just making me hungry. You might want to keep me away from yours hoards, Zeno. I'd be a dangerous visitor!

In other news, I've just finished my Soulmate Candy Heart Otterling hoard and have replaced it with Thomson's Gazelle Antalabbits. I really love Thomson's Gazelles. They're so fun and bouncy.
x《▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃》
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

▀▄▅
▀▄▅
▀▄▅
▀▄▅
▀▄▅

ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
▅▄▀
▅▄▀
▅▄▀
▅▄▀
▅▄▀

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
x《▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃》
Coyote

Postby Zeno » Fri Aug 04, 2017 3:23 am

:o *protects the egg hoard* you monster. dont speak of such things around the babuhs. xD

but but oohhhhhhhh I loved those things, the Antalabbits, and I wish you luck on those Coyote! Make sure they dont bounce outta control xD
Hiya! I'm just a weird, awkward excitable nerd
who just loves to make friends out of anyone and everyone~
So feel free to send me a PM about anything~
DA --- CS --- FelisFire --- FR --- CharaHub --- PokeFarmQ
Zeno

Postby Kimizi » Wed Aug 09, 2017 6:10 pm

~Kiss the Rainbow~

First hoard it varies in species but basically I add any pet with a nice bright rainbow pattern but i keep each outcome at 15 cuz OCD lol

~Sakura Bonsai~
These were tough to get since alot of people like them lol so far I have 10 but hoping to get 5 more. Such pretty cherry blossoms *^*
Kimizi

Postby Babypoke » Sun Aug 13, 2017 5:56 pm

Hello I hoard all foo dogs and I have alittle problem I have about 29 pages of them xd
I Hoard Chickens and foo dogs! I am active on eldemore I atleast check in daily
Babypoke

Postby Kiinotasha » Mon Aug 14, 2017 6:28 am

Babypoke wrote:Hello I hoard all foo dogs and I have alittle problem I have about 29 pages of them xd

That sounds like anything but a problem xD
"It has been said that 'Time heals all wounds', I do not agree. The wounds remain in time the mind, protecting its sanity, covers them with scar tissue and the pain lessens, but it is never gone." -Rose Kenady
ImageBy Skelisteri
ImageImageImage
Kiinotasha

Postby Archer » Tue Jan 30, 2018 2:38 pm

With the site on hiatus, how are everyone's hoard goals coming along? Anyone have any new goals they want to share? ^-^

I'm a very lazy hoarder, but I'm pleased with how my Humming Bumble hoard is coming along! I'm at 160 right now ^-^
My Aurora Otterling and Golden Lantern Rune Drake hoards are coming along well, too, and I'm considering starting a new hoard soon.. maybe..

Hello! :)
If you have any questions
or concerns, or just
want to chat, feel free to
PM me.

Important Links and
Threads

Guides & Tutorials

To watch and protect.

Image Image Image
Archer
Global Moderator

Postby Mavric » Tue Jan 30, 2018 6:07 pm

I have so many new hoards now it isn't even funny, I have over 40 now >.>
41 official, and a few that don't have groups yet but are on my hoard lists >.>
News from Mavi wrote:I am doing ok, some days it feels hard but I know
I am not alone. I know there is so much more to
Learn and there is so much more to see, so hopefully
life goes better this time, hope is all we've got at
the end of the day. I am always willing to lend an
ear and an open heart to those who need it. We
are all strong in our own way.
we've got this! c:
ImageImageImage
Mavric

Postby Kiinotasha » Tue Jan 30, 2018 8:01 pm

Archer wrote:With the site on hiatus, how are everyone's hoard goals coming along? Anyone have any new goals they want to share? ^-^

I'm a very lazy hoarder, but I'm pleased with how my Humming Bumble hoard is coming along! I'm at 160 right now ^-^
My Aurora Otterling and Golden Lantern Rune Drake hoards are coming along well, too, and I'm considering starting a new hoard soon.. maybe..

My hoards have been going pretty well, finished off most of them just before the hiatus. Struggling a bit to get a lot of the new Elkrin fawns that have come out to at least 15 for my hoard but since a lot of them are rare I'm not surprised.

Have a few that I have been working on, but I'm not really sure I'm going to get the 50 of them that I'm trying for. Bazaar pets have always been hard to trade. But since I'm trying to get 50 of pets with gears on them. -shrugs- the otters will just take me awhile.

Two of the stained glass severals I'm hoarding, since they do have a gear/time theme. And I also started one for the white female Elkrin with the blue harness which I'm going to name after different herald's companions.

I'm hoping to at least finish the Companion hoard, as well as the stained glass several ones before the hiatus is over but only time will tell if I will be able to or not
"It has been said that 'Time heals all wounds', I do not agree. The wounds remain in time the mind, protecting its sanity, covers them with scar tissue and the pain lessens, but it is never gone." -Rose Kenady
ImageBy Skelisteri
ImageImageImage
Kiinotasha

Postby Sany » Wed Jan 31, 2018 5:13 pm

My hoards are coming along nicely! My jackalope has gotten past 1700 pets so I'm happy about that!
My cuttlefish, otters and foos are slowly getting there as well. I'd really like to finish my one litter-specific hoard though, need 6 more to finish that one.
I'm feeling hopeful that I'll be up to speed with my limited hoards when the new site is done though! XD

F O L L O W lalaY O U R lala D R E A M S

My Hoards
♥ Jackalopes
♥ Stage 1 Otterlings
♥ Cuttlefish
♥ Stage 1 Foo Dogs
♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
lalalalalala
Haiia, I'm your average Eldemore addict!
I love all sorts of art, such as music,
crochet, photography and painting!
In real life, I'm a busy PhD student
and teaching assistent in medical sciences.
Oh, did I mention I'm a total Eld addict? ♥

lalalalalalalalalaT H E Y lala K N O W lala T H E lala W A Y
Sany

Postby Angel > Love » Wed Feb 07, 2018 7:37 pm

Archer wrote:With the site on hiatus, how are everyone's hoard goals coming along? Anyone have any new goals they want to share? ^-^

My hoards arent going so well :(

This guy is really proving to be a pain but i love him so much
Not really sure what to put here and I suck at coding siggys

Mods: Me and Lady_Lycana share a computer and ip address so please don't ban us. I may gift her from time to time
Angel > Love

PreviousNext

Return to Eldemore Discussion