Glitches and Errors Vol 1 (Old)

Please report any problems you may experience.

Re: Glitches and Errors (Please Post Here)

Postby Zayin » Tue May 20, 2014 9:14 am

Sphye wrote:
The "Check All" button in the homestead doesn't seem to be working for me. Clicking on it does nothing.

I'm sorry I missed your post Sphye. Are you still having trouble with it? If so, what browser are you using?

interestingword wrote:I'm trying to gift one of my buddies, and it won't let me. whenever I send it, it says, "sorry, one of the pets could not be found. if you continue to have trouble, contact a site admin." so I sent it again, replacing the pets with different ones. same thing. and again. and again. and now I'm here'

Ok, does the trade page work fine? What browser/device are you using?

Forevermore wrote:

-Site Help Corner-

Report Site Glitches Here

Rarity Updates

Site & Forum Rules

Eldemore Lore & Info

"To Watch and Protect"

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Zayin
Code Wizard

Postby interestingword » Tue May 20, 2014 9:31 am

Zayin wrote:
interestingword wrote:I'm trying to gift one of my buddies, and it won't let me. whenever I send it, it says, "sorry, one of the pets could not be found. if you continue to have trouble, contact a site admin." so I sent it again, replacing the pets with different ones. same thing. and again. and again. and now I'm here'

Ok, does the trade page work fine? What browser/device are you using?

The trade page worked fine except for that, and I was on the computer, which normally works best for everything. Then I decided to try it on my phone, it worked perfectly. Probably just the device I was on, happens a lot on a different one. ^.^
still here, still here

howdy! my name is Sting
podcast fiend, dungeon master
and wildlife ecology major~
my fave pronouns are he/??

ask me about snakes!

mkairalla1 is my parabatai!
Gwen is my argent buddy!
interestingword

Postby Sphye » Tue May 20, 2014 11:52 am

Zayin wrote:
Sphye wrote:
The "Check All" button in the homestead doesn't seem to be working for me. Clicking on it does nothing.

I'm sorry I missed your post Sphye. Are you still having trouble with it? If so, what browser are you using?

It seems to be working now. My browser is Firefox.
by ebriose.
"But I still hold out hope that maybe someday
I'll be worth more than all the silence left in my way"

♪♪♪

Postby Zayin » Wed May 21, 2014 5:36 am

interestingword wrote:The trade page worked fine except for that, and I was on the computer, which normally works best for everything. Then I decided to try it on my phone, it worked perfectly. Probably just the device I was on, happens a lot on a different one. ^.^

That's certainly weird. But you say the exact same trade sent just fine on your phone? You could PM me the trade in question if you wanted me to check it out. Does this happen regularly on your computer?

Sphye wrote:
It seems to be working now. My browser is Firefox.

Ok, well as long as it's working!

Forevermore wrote:

-Site Help Corner-

Rarity Updates

Site & Forum Rules

Eldemore Lore & Info

"To Watch and Protect"

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Zayin
Code Wizard

Postby osmium » Wed Jun 04, 2014 2:27 pm

Hi! I'm having trouble with my trading page. I'm trying to accept a trade on my iPad, it gives me the normal bubble (are you sure you want to accept this trade), I click "yes", but nothing happens! I've been trying to accept a trade for a while now. Please help! Thanks so much. :3
quitting bye
osmium

Postby osmium » Wed Jun 04, 2014 7:19 pm

TheFrostDragonKeeper wrote:Hi! I'm having trouble with my trading page. I'm trying to accept a trade on my iPad, it gives me the normal bubble (are you sure you want to accept this trade), I click "yes", but nothing happens! I've been trying to accept a trade for a while now. Please help! Thanks so much. :3

Never mind, it's working now. :D
quitting bye
osmium

Postby ElijahWilkes » Sun Jun 08, 2014 9:15 pm

Sooo...I came across a weird thing. I'm doing the CODES thing right now of trying to find out how many of the old bazaar pets there are. And I'm going through pets by ID. I found one that belongs to the ThornsCottage account, so decided to investigate, only to find that when I go to the homestead through the user profile, I can't see any pets, which I would assume means the pets are hidden, for good reason with something like that I would think. But when I click on the homestead link that's underneath the pet, I can see all the pets that are in the ungrouped group.

I would think that this is something that is true with all hidden pets, if you happen to find them by going through IDs. And I'm guessing being able to do this would pretty much ruin the point of hiding the pets, if someone finds a pet through ID, of course. Figured it was probably worth a mention here. xD
ElijahWilkes

Postby Aralas » Tue Jun 10, 2014 7:35 pm

I was wondering why every time I make a new group in my Homestead, another extra group is created with the title: New Group.

I made about 10 groups and now I have a bonus ten with the same title: new group. xD

EDIT: I just tried deleting some but I still had the same number as before.
Staff Member from 2014 to 2017.
This site will always hold a special place in my heart. Unfortunately, I'll no longer be able to remain an active member, but I wish you all the very, very best.
Aralas

Postby Zayin » Tue Jun 10, 2014 8:06 pm

ElijahWilkes wrote:Sooo...I came across a weird thing. I'm doing the CODES thing right now of trying to find out how many of the old bazaar pets there are. And I'm going through pets by ID. I found one that belongs to the ThornsCottage account, so decided to investigate, only to find that when I go to the homestead through the user profile, I can't see any pets, which I would assume means the pets are hidden, for good reason with something like that I would think. But when I click on the homestead link that's underneath the pet, I can see all the pets that are in the ungrouped group.

I would think that this is something that is true with all hidden pets, if you happen to find them by going through IDs. And I'm guessing being able to do this would pretty much ruin the point of hiding the pets, if someone finds a pet through ID, of course. Figured it was probably worth a mention here. xD

This is a good thing to point out. While it's not a big security issue, it may be something I fix in a later update.

Aralas wrote:
I was wondering why every time I make a new group in my Homestead, another extra group is created with the title: New Group.

I made about 10 groups and now I have a bonus ten with the same title: new group. xD

That's weird. I couldn't reproduce the problem. Are you refreshing the page or anything? Refreshing right after you created a group could cause it to produce another. And you're totally unable to delete them?

Forevermore wrote:

-Site Help Corner-

Rarity Updates

Site & Forum Rules

Eldemore Lore & Info

"To Watch and Protect"

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Zayin
Code Wizard

Postby Aralas » Tue Jun 10, 2014 8:44 pm

Aralas wrote:

Zayin wrote:That's weird. I couldn't reproduce the problem. Are you refreshing the page or anything? Refreshing right after you created a group could cause it to produce another. And you're totally unable to delete them?

I'm pretty sure I wasn't refreshing, but that may have been the case.
For some reason, now they are deleting so maybe it was just a temporary glitch? Nonetheless, thanks for your help, Zayin!
Staff Member from 2014 to 2017.
This site will always hold a special place in my heart. Unfortunately, I'll no longer be able to remain an active member, but I wish you all the very, very best.
Aralas

PreviousNext

Return to Report Technical Glitches