Report Glitches and Errors Vol 2

Please report any problems you may experience.

Report Glitches and Errors Vol 2

Postby Zayin » Fri May 30, 2014 9:02 pm

If you are experiencing any problems, feel free to report them here. I would like all bugs to be reported in this topic as opposed to having new topics be created. This helps me to better keep track of them all. If you see that three or more people have posted about the same problem that you are having, please do not post or quote them until I have stated that I fixed the problem. If multiple users (at least 3) are experiencing the same problem you are, then it is obviously a widespread issue, and I already know about it.

The site is still a work in progress, so we thank you for your patience while we are still getting things together around here.

When you post, I will most likely read it shortly. A lot of times, I will read a post, but not respond to it until I fix the problem. Please don't re-post about your issue unless I never responded to you, and your post is at least a whole page back. If you just can't get help here on the forums, you can always send a private message to an administrator or moderator for help.

Forevermore wrote:

-Site Help Corner-

Report Site Glitches Here

Rarity Updates

Site & Forum Rules

Eldemore Lore & Info

"To Watch and Protect"

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Zayin
Code Wizard

Re: Report Glitches and Errors Vol 2

Postby HornedDragon » Sun Jun 22, 2014 1:13 pm

Not sure if its happened to anyone else, or been reported for that manner.But,
Every so often I will be trading with someone for WL pets they will send me a suggestion, and If I edit it It will tell me The trade cannot be accepted or sent as a suggestion unless WL pets are offered.
We both do have WL pets offered. I always checked that first. It only seems to occur, with me at least, if they sent the trade first.

It doesn't happen often, and It's easily fixable, I just removed one of the WL pets on my end and put it back in the trade and it goes through fine. Just thought I'd post it here because it's happened to me for the 3rd time, today.
Life Asked death
" Why do people love me, but hate you? "
Death responded,
" Because you are a beautiful lie, and I am a painful truth. "

Even when Earless
Remember, always stay Fearless

||||
HornedDragon

Postby Zayin » Sun Jun 22, 2014 11:00 pm

Yes, that is a common glitch. And that is also the current fix for it. It is something I will be fixing in the next update, which will be applied soon.

Forevermore wrote:

-Site Help Corner-

Rarity Updates

Site & Forum Rules

Eldemore Lore & Info

"To Watch and Protect"

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Zayin
Code Wizard

Postby Startedraining » Tue Jun 24, 2014 12:44 am

Hi~
I seem to be having two issues.

One, sometimes I can't connect to Eldemore at all. I don't think it's my internet, because I'm always connected to WiFi and it's always stable, but google simply doesn't connect and the screen times out. It happens randomly, too, I could be on the site for ten minutes and it'll do it, or I'll open it in the morning and it'll take several minutes before it does it, but it's often.

and two, when I am on the mobile site, every five minutes it seems to log me out no matter what I'm doing. If I've submitted a post, it will tell me that I must be logged in to post, and I'll have to go and rewrite it, or if I'm trading the screen will freeze and I have to close it on the mobile browser for it to work and log me in again.
╔═════════════════════╗

╚═════════════════════╝
╔═════════════╗

Helpful links!

Site and Forum Rules
Eldemore Lore & Info
Eldemore Trading Rules
Site Help
Report Glitches

The greatest thing you will
ever learn is to love and
to be loved in return

he/him please

╚═════════════╝
╔═════════════╗

Hey there! I have many nicknames.
Call me Star, Gargoyle, or Bones!
Find me elsewhere as Startedraining

╚═════════════╝
Startedraining

Postby Falsanthin » Tue Jun 24, 2014 5:38 am

Startedraining wrote:
Hi~
I seem to be having two issues.

One, sometimes I can't connect to Eldemore at all. I don't think it's my internet, because I'm always connected to WiFi and it's always stable, but google simply doesn't connect and the screen times out. It happens randomly, too, I could be on the site for ten minutes and it'll do it, or I'll open it in the morning and it'll take several minutes before it does it, but it's often.

and two, when I am on the mobile site, every five minutes it seems to log me out no matter what I'm doing. If I've submitted a post, it will tell me that I must be logged in to post, and I'll have to go and rewrite it, or if I'm trading the screen will freeze and I have to close it on the mobile browser for it to work and log me in again.

I had an issue connecting earlier too around reset time. Wouldn't have been my internet either because it was just Eldemore, i tried on multiple browsers and even tried on my 3ds incase it was just my laptop
ImageImageImageImage
Falsanthin

Postby Silverfang » Tue Jun 24, 2014 2:56 pm

The Codex says my wishlist is two pages, but when I click on page 2 it shows nothing: (might have to open image in new tab)
Me, for my dreams.

You, for your dreams.
Silverfang

Postby Zayin » Wed Jun 25, 2014 6:53 pm

Startedraining wrote:One, sometimes I can't connect to Eldemore at all. I don't think it's my internet, because I'm always connected to WiFi and it's always stable, but google simply doesn't connect and the screen times out. It happens randomly, too, I could be on the site for ten minutes and it'll do it, or I'll open it in the morning and it'll take several minutes before it does it, but it's often.

We have that happen as well. Sometimes, it happens on my laptop, but my phone can still connect. Other times, nothing will connect to Eld. Either way, I believe it has something to do with our host/server. It's either server downtime, or something flaky with our DNS. You could try clearing your DNS cache, which sometimes fixes it for me.

Startedraining wrote:and two, when I am on the mobile site, every five minutes it seems to log me out no matter what I'm doing. If I've submitted a post, it will tell me that I must be logged in to post, and I'll have to go and rewrite it, or if I'm trading the screen will freeze and I have to close it on the mobile browser for it to work and log me in again.

That definitely sounds like a cookie problem. You may want to:
A. Scroll to the bottom of the page and click 'Delete all board cookies',
B. If that doesn't work, try clearing cache and cookies in your phone's browser,
C. Otherwise, make sure cookies are enabled on your phone, and that our site is not 'distrusted' or something.

Silverfang wrote:The Codex says my wishlist is two pages, but when I click on page 2 it shows nothing.

Definitely a glitch on our end. I assume it does this every time you go to that page?

Forevermore wrote:

-Site Help Corner-

Rarity Updates

Site & Forum Rules

Eldemore Lore & Info

"To Watch and Protect"

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Zayin
Code Wizard

Postby Silverfang » Wed Jun 25, 2014 9:29 pm

Zayin wrote:
Silverfang wrote:The Codex says my wishlist is two pages, but when I click on page 2 it shows nothing.

Definitely a glitch on our end. I assume it does this every time you go to that page?

Yeah. [This is a minor problem, no big worries about this. ^^]
Me, for my dreams.

You, for your dreams.
Silverfang

Postby Kirya » Sat Jun 28, 2014 4:58 am

just a little annoying thing, I'm not even sure it depends on you... but lately I have to manually login every time I access to the site. I always log from the same pc and always check the "Log me on automatically each visit" box, but it keeps happening. I have no problems in logging in, it's just a bit annoying to do that with a theoretically automatic log in.
Kirya

Postby Zayin » Sun Jun 29, 2014 3:43 pm

Kirya wrote:just a little annoying thing, I'm not even sure it depends on you... but lately I have to manually login every time I access to the site. I always log from the same pc and always check the "Log me on automatically each visit" box, but it keeps happening. I have no problems in logging in, it's just a bit annoying to do that with a theoretically automatic log in.

Trying scrolling to the bottom of this page, and click 'Delete all board cookies'. Then try doing persistent logins again.
If that doesn't work, try clearing your browser's cookies.

Forevermore wrote:

-Site Help Corner-

Rarity Updates

Site & Forum Rules

Eldemore Lore & Info

"To Watch and Protect"

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Zayin
Code Wizard

Next