Advertise your group roleplay here!

Here you may post RP discussions for a specific thread, 1x1 role plays, or for group discussions. Chat with friends about potential RP topics or post here for your character/story organization needs.

Re: Advertise your group roleplay here!

Postby Redsparrow » Wed Jul 09, 2014 10:57 pm

~Beaugro~

~Introduction~
It was not always like this, or at least that is how the story goes.According to legend people use to live scattered and powerless, struggling to survive in a harsh magical world. Time and time again their villages would fail, with so many lives lost in those early days. The gods did not like seeing the humans suffer this way, so they granted each human tribe a gift. Each tribe was given a power, humans were granted the ability to control one element each. Almost over night humans began to thrive with their new found powers. Soon humans began to battle with one other, this angered the gods who punished waring tribes by turing them into the animals for which they were behaving like. Not all tribes were waring, so not all tribes lost their connection to the elements. This created the great rift between the elementals and the shifters. Shifters are now are seen as lesser than human, marked by the gods for their ancestors crimes.

~The Way Things Are~
Humans with the Elemental abilities where able to unite under the rain of King Richard, with his leadership they were able to spread and concur other kingdoms. Any human who was born an “elemental” was granted protection. However if you where a physical changer (Shifters) you and any of your kind would be enslaved. Those who resisted where slaughtered. With this, whole groups of people fell and became only myth.
It has been a long time since Richard’s rule but the philosophy of the great kingdom of Beaugro has changed little. The current ruler King Joshua is still looking to unite the land under Beaugro’s rule. Anyone who stands in his way will perish to his great armies. Only the fringe lands remain free and only there will you find small groups of Shifters. This is where our story begins…

~Invasion~
It has been well known that small groups of Shifters still live in the fringe land on the out skirts of the kingdom, but until recently little was done about these populations. However with recent threats to the Kingdom of Beaugro the king has started to send out groups of soldiers across the land to destroy any settlements they find.

~ABOUT THE RP~
Hey everyone, this Role Play is going to be run in a DnD fashion. Each person will build a character to have specific goals/secrets and schemes. I will work with each character to help interweave the plot and keep everyone involved and important. However you will be required to keep secrets about yours and others characters, if you tell others your secretes in or out of the RP you will ruin the fun of the surprise, and perhaps get characters killed.

"We are going to die...... That makes us the lucky ones."
Redsparrow

Postby Foxtail » Mon Aug 04, 2014 4:22 am

Foxclan!
It's an ordinary clan ^^ EXCEPT! We are popular and active!!

"Men have forgotten this truth," says the fox "But you must not forget it. You become responsible, forever, for what you have tamed."

"I am sometimes a fox and sometimes a lion. The whole secret of government lies in knowing when to be the one or the other."

"A cat grieves during the journey through life and wishes for Starclan. They believe it is better, but I think these cats fools. For it is not entirely about the ending, it's about the Journey too."
Foxtail

Postby Juney » Mon Aug 04, 2014 2:10 pm

Im looking for roleplays/ 1x1's!

Hello there! my name is Juney,but you also can call me Amy if you'd please c: immlooking for a few roleplays, and 1 open roleplay.
for the open roleplay, i would like a horse-ranch roleplay.

for the 1x1's, im looking for:
Horse ranch
Elizabeth Gillies x Ariana Grande ( i will play Liz , romance not necessary)
Elizabeth Gillies x Avan Jogia. ( I'll play liz,and romamce is pferfered.)
Dakota Fanning x Elle Fanning ( i'll play Dakota, romance not necessary )
Shifter rp's.

What i will not do:
The Hunger Games
Frozen, or any disney thing. too childish, sorry.
Bands. i love BVB and Nightwish,i just cant rp it well,sorry ;.;

Good things about me:
I can write from 1 line to 2-3 paragraphs c:
Im online every day
i'll reply atleast 3 times a day ( this will only be when i work,when im free, probably 10 if not more,depending on you)
I can play female,but i also can double up.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
I also have a Horse Ranch Roleplay! <3
viewtopic.php?f=18&t=3096&p=162654#p162654
i have a horse ranch rp! ^^
viewtopic.php?f=18&t=3096

Juney

Trapped [[ OC ]] // World Of Gates [[ OC opt. ]]

Postby vulcan » Wed Aug 06, 2014 8:08 am

You're trapped. Trapped in a place where there seems to be no exits or freedom. The people there are often cruel and stick pointy metal objects into you. They say it's for their own good. You think it's just for their enjoyment at the sight of you suffering. At least, though, you're not alone. And there must be a way out, right?

viewtopic.php?f=15&t=2494

The World of Gates ] [ Based on manuscript I wrote .
which is why the grammar is horrid

Two young boys ran together: one had black hair, one blonde. The dark haired boy grinned playfully at his twin brother. His twin grinned back, they stopped as they approached a large gate; the boy with the black hair reached for the gate “Wait, Mars!” yelled the light haired boy. Mars glanced back to see his brother holding onto his other hand; Mars clenched the leopard plushy in his hand and then looked at his brothers wolf toy. He tilted his head to the side, “Come on Phoenix it will be fun!” he complained looking at Phoenix pleadingly. His brother sighed, “Okay, we can go but remember what mother said –““be home before dusk, I know” Mars interrupted rolling his eyes, “It will be fun just the four of us, you, me, Emerald and Stone” he spoke with a hint of mischief in his voice. Phoenix, “well our plushies aren’t really people”, Mars spoke, “of course they are!” he exclaimed with excitement gleaming in his eyes. The boys reached for the gate, they pulled it open their eyes flickered: Phoenix’s silver and Mars’ gold. The boys screamed each other’s names in unison as the light of the sun faded as they fell into eternal darkness.

They hit the ground with a thud the dust covered, dark wasteland was outstretched around them. They have entered a land of magic, they had entered the World of Gates.

Check out more here: viewtopic.php?f=15&t=3086
matt [inactive] male / taken / chaotic evi
vulcan

[Down  the  Rabbit  Hole]

Postby Astar » Fri Aug 15, 2014 1:57 pm

Imagine this, Your Wonderland a reality. Singing, And happy faces everywhere. Until.... something happens... A shadow suddenly stretches across Wonderland, destroying everything. The once happy paradise now in ruins. Only few survives this apocalypse. Will you survive, or turn on others in fright of death?........

viewtopic.php?f=15&t=3340&p=179461#p179455
Astar

Postby Patch » Fri Aug 15, 2014 9:22 pm

Link: viewtopic.php?f=17&t=3342

Setting us apart from other prides is our environment. Though Africa can go many many months without a decent amount of rain, here the water is almost always plentiful. So much in fact, this area is often called the 'swampy' part of Africa. We, as a pride, teach our cubs to hunt not only on dry land, but in the waters- which can give us a huge advantage if executed correctly. Not only are we different because of our living conditions, but also because we are united. We are a family. We are a pride.

Image belongs to photographer.

This role play is brand-new and accepting members: females, rogue males and cubs! (:
Wanna keep in touch with me? You can find me writing and derping around on Advanced Scribes:
[ Click here to view profile. ]
(If you like role playing or just writing overall, I recommend checking it out. ♥)
Patch

Postby remix. » Sat Aug 30, 2014 7:49 am

°° Camp 15 °°

http://eldemore.com/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=3583

At One time, eldemore was the one place mythical creatures felt safe. The ancients watched over them with magic, all species got along.. untill they came. Large, Upwalking Creatures. They brought you here, Chained you up, studied you. The land of Eldemore turned Dark.. Ancients fell, Creatures imprisoned. The humans took over. It's a daily struggle to make it to the night. Do you have what it takes to Survive the Camp?

So, this is a eldemore pet RolePlay, an d currently has no members.. We are free and New and slightly desperate. Checkout now! ;3
ImageImage
mix // newsies trash // wip sig
remix.

Postby SilentObserver » Mon Sep 01, 2014 12:18 pm

The lost Canines

We once roamed our Homestead happily but were now lost, some were stolen from the Bazaar, sadly we almost lost hope, but join us for the Journey Back Home.

This RP is based on Eldemore and its only canines, prong foxes, dire wolves, and yes the fox sea servrals. This is a new RP and I am looking forward to you guys joining ^•^
SilentObserver

Postby Copper » Mon Sep 01, 2014 5:22 pm

The earth will roar in anger

and the dirt will run red

the chosen ones must swim

like trout against the river

for the clan to be reborn

Emberclan was once a great clan, the warriors roamed through the lush grasslands on which their ancestors prod many seasons ago. The lithe warriors climbed along the steep rocky boulders that lay on one of the many dormant volcanoes in the valley. Not even the elders of the clan remembered a time where where molten rock flowed freely down the tall hills. Though it is said that the founders of Emberclan came to the valley in the time of fire and would jump between the hot rivers while catching prey. Then came the day that forever changed the history of Emberclan. On the day of The Great Changing, the earth opened up and swallowed many creatures, the shifting ground changed the path of rivers and the mountain spewed a great, hot fire. Many lives were lost, from the youngest kit to the oldest elder were taken by the earth. Once the great rumbling slowed Emberclan found itself scattered and their home in ruins

Leader Tallonstar and deputy Rosedapple lost their lives during The Great Changing as a chasm opened up in the middle of the camp. This leaves Weaselfur, the clans Medicine Cat highest in command. The land around the cats has been destroyed, the prey left dead or scared off into the surrounding woods. The camp is in ruins so the remaining cats must band together to find a new home where they can survive.

Click on the cats above to join in on the fun. This group is Semi-Literate so the bare minimum is five descriptive sentences.
Copper

Postby ~WolfCharm~ » Sat Sep 06, 2014 12:13 pm

Hey! Looking for a good Wolf Rp. This could be the Rp for you! (just click on link) http://www.eldemore.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=3741

They say, if you go high enough into the mountains and far enough east, you'll see a patch of pine trees dusted with snow. Everything always seems... untouched. And yet, it doesn't feel empty. It feels like there's a presence here. It's called the Howling Forest, because sometimes you can hear eery sounds, oddly like wolves howling...

Little does everyone know, it's the home of a wolf pack. They're many generations in and still undiscovered by humans. But, as technology gets more and more advanced, it's only a matter of time before someone finds them. They're at an even greater risk when the caribou start migrating... perhaps this will be the time a hunter comes across them.
~WolfCharm~

PreviousNext

Return to OOC, Character Threads, and RP Discussions