Game Of Thrones [discussion/army thread]

Form clubs, armies, and have discussions centered around your favorite subjects.

Game Of Thrones [discussion/army thread]

Postby Tybalt » Thu Oct 02, 2014 1:03 pm

Welcome
Welcome all GoT (Game Of Thrones) fans, whether you have read the books, watched the TV series or both. This is the thread to talk about everything GoT. Warning, this thread probably contains spoilers.

Rules:
Be polite and respectful
Please, don't argue
Keep it PG
If you don't like GoT, this probably isn't the thread for you. Feel free to post, just don't be rude.

This form is just to fill out for fun, just so we can get an idea of your interests in GoT. You don't have to fill it out.
Code: Select all
[b]Books/TV Show/Both[/b]
[b]Favourite book/Episode/Series[/b]
[b]Favourite Character[/b]
[b]What house do you relate with:[/b]
[b]Anything Else[/b]
Last edited by Tybalt on Thu Oct 02, 2014 1:52 pm, edited 3 times in total.
â–… â–… â–… â–… â–… â–… â–… â–… â–… â–… â–… â–… â–… â–… â–… â–… â–…

Ours Is The Fury

I am running on mobile internet, so I won't be as active. Hopefully the wifi will be sorted soon!
Awesome Siggy, thanks to Mavric. <3

Tybalt

Re: Game Of Thrones [discussion thread]

Postby Tybalt » Thu Oct 02, 2014 1:03 pm

Reserved

Ours Is The Fury

I am running on mobile internet, so I won't be as active. Hopefully the wifi will be sorted soon!

Tybalt

Re: Game Of Thrones [discussion thread]

Postby Tybalt » Thu Oct 02, 2014 1:04 pm

Reserved

Ours Is The Fury

Tybalt

Re: Game Of Thrones [discussion/army thread]

Postby Wolverine » Fri Oct 03, 2014 3:52 pm

Books/TV Show/Both Books, though I'd love to watch the TV show. Unfortunately, I don't have the money to go purchase the discs and we don't typically get HBO (right now we have it free for a bit, but GoT hasn't been coming on at all)
Favourite book/Episode/Series Favorite book would probably be.... A Game of Thrones or Storm of Swords
Favourite Character Jon Snow probably.
What house do you relate with: I personally really like the Starks and Targaryens.Though I will admit that the Martells are pretty cool too. There's something about all of those that just sort of clicks.
Anything Else The North Remembers.

A Game of Thrones wrote:What is honor compared to a woman's love? What is duty against the feel of a newborn son in your arms . . . or the memory of a brother's smile? Wind and words. Wind and words. We are only human, and the gods have fashioned us for love. That is our great glory, and our great tragedy. -George R.R. Martin, A Game of Thrones

Find me on other sites:
Tumblr(14+) -Deviantart -Chickensmoothie
I'm currently aiming at a complete Eld collection. Any help (i.e.: Offsite trades) is greatly appreciated!
Wolverine

Postby Tybalt » Fri Oct 03, 2014 4:10 pm

Hello, thankyou for joining in!
Jon Snow really is awesome.... he's fantastic in the books, and the actor that plays him is good too.

I just think the Martells are so ambitious! Talk about getting to the top!.

Ours Is The Fury

Tybalt

Postby Wolverine » Fri Oct 03, 2014 7:57 pm

Yeah. He's one of the few Starks who stayed alive for a while *knocks on wood*.

Yup! Although that's what part of makes them interesting. They're all like vipers waiting to strike. I'm hoping that they'll be ok, what with the double alliances and stuff... I'm a bit worried about how their outcome will be.

A Game of Thrones wrote:What is honor compared to a woman's love? What is duty against the feel of a newborn son in your arms . . . or the memory of a brother's smile? Wind and words. Wind and words. We are only human, and the gods have fashioned us for love. That is our great glory, and our great tragedy. -George R.R. Martin, A Game of Thrones

Find me on other sites:
Tumblr(14+) -Deviantart -Chickensmoothie
I'm currently aiming at a complete Eld collection. Any help (i.e.: Offsite trades) is greatly appreciated!
Wolverine

Postby NocturnalPanda » Mon Oct 06, 2014 5:31 pm

Books/TV Show/Both Both - read all the books, watched Season 1, trying to catch up on the other two seasons before season 4 starts.
Favourite book/Episode/Series I can't really remember details of the books or show, so I'm just gonna say - there was this one fanfic I read once, Jaime Lannister and Stark OC, best thing I've ever read in my life, hasn't been updated in a few months, and only like 3 times in the past year and that makes me really sad.
Favourite Character Arya, Dany and Season 1 Jaime because let's face it, he's just extremely good looking :P
What house do you relate with: Stark
Anything Else I've read so many fanfics I can't remember what's canon and what's not.... oopth :P

Also I met Richard Madden... It was so amazing!!
My wishlist is all pets I am missing. My Hoards are pets that I want the most. I do not have any actual hoards.

I have the same username on ChickenSmoothie. Please feel free to send me load of random trades here or there! I will accept trades exchanging currencies/pets between the two sites!
NocturnalPanda

Postby Tybalt » Mon Oct 06, 2014 5:43 pm

Season 4 is out? I think, anyway. I'm british, so I bought it on playstore, I think it's out in Sky though.... you have to waaaaatch it! :0

@Wolverine Don't be too sure ..... all men must die.....

Welcome NocturnalPanda. :) Aha, a Stark fan. :)

Ours Is The Fury

Tybalt

Postby NocturnalPanda » Mon Oct 06, 2014 6:38 pm

Tybaltisaurus wrote:
Season 4 is out? I think, anyway. I'm british, so I bought it on playstore, I think it's out in Sky though.... you have to waaaaatch it! :0

@Wolverine Don't be too sure ..... all men must die.....

Welcome NocturnalPanda. :) Aha, a Stark fan. :)

oops, I mean season 5 :P I'm so far behind it's so bad, I really need to catch up but I'm just so busy right now...
My wishlist is all pets I am missing. My Hoards are pets that I want the most. I do not have any actual hoards.

I have the same username on ChickenSmoothie. Please feel free to send me load of random trades here or there! I will accept trades exchanging currencies/pets between the two sites!
NocturnalPanda

Postby Charlie Scene » Tue Feb 02, 2016 12:08 am

Books/TV Show/Both As of now, TV show. (Haven't been able to get my hands on any of the books yet)
Favourite book/Episode/Series I don't have a favorite XD
Favourite Character Tyrion, Jon Snow (RIP child) and Danearys
What house do you relate with: House Stark
Anything Else
Charlie Scene

Next

Return to Fans, Clubs, and Armies