Bound of an Ancient - Eldemore Fanfiction

Share your stories and written works here. Keep all writing user friendly.

Bound of an Ancient - Eldemore Fanfiction

Postby Mira » Sun Jul 05, 2015 3:57 pm

Bound of an Ancient

Hello everyone, and welcome to my little Eldemore Fan fiction. This is something I want to write, to improve my english skills, kind typo and grammar correction is more than appreciate here. :)

Anyway, I hope you will like this story and enjoy to read it, as much as I enjoyed it to write it. Please do not complain, if this fan fiction to not meet the official lore every time, I do need some space for my fantasy xD

Characters list:

• Jack
  • Elderwind
  • Dragons

Mira

Chapter 1

Postby Mira » Sun Jul 05, 2015 3:57 pm

Chapter 1

He slowly opens his eyes, darkness surrounds him and deaths breath cools the tip of his nose. He was alone out in this dark place of no where, no sound was to hear, not even the wind was blowing. What to do next? Now that he was alone, where should he go? All those questions should be answered soon, as a giant creature suddenly appeared above his head, fling high in the sky.

A dragon on fire, burning beast ... what does that mean? It suffers from pain and screams out loud. He's followed by other dragons, breathing fire and smog onto him. Out of control he falls from the sky right next to the little lost human.

With a loud noise and a giant earthquake the dragons crashed onto the ground. Dust swirls up and covers the man and the beast. The other dragons, dangerous like they are, fly above them, checking for a sign of life. But the dust was too thick to watch through. They decide to fly away, no matter what happened the dragon couldn't survive this crash, and even if so he won't stay alive for long as their fire injuries are too heavy to heal alone.

Shocked from all this, the little human began to fear for his life. Now he wasn't alone anymore, but together with a giant burned dragon would be better? Of course not! He decide to flee, that was the only chance he has, otherwise the dragon could burn him, or even eat him with just one bite. But how could he?

The surroundings were full of this dust, the crash swirled up before. Slowly he start to walk in one direction, maybe this is the right way and leads him away from that beast, but as the dust carries to the ground he realizes that he walked in circles around the dragon.

Heavily breathing the stares at the giant dragon, hectically thinking what he should do now. Nearby was a lake, he could jump in and dive to the other lakeside, but he had to pass next to the dragons head for that.

Quick thinking, he begun to run across the dragons face and jump into the lake. he was glad to pass the dragon that easily, but as he looked back he saw the dragon just laying there without any movements. He stopped and takes a look at the dragon for a moment, the dragon suddenly began to move, he wanted to get to the water, maybe he wanted to cool his skin from all that burning injuries?

However the dragon wasn't able to move, he was simply stuck there. The little human waits for a minute and finally decide to go back to the dragon. He slowly came out of the water, checking every movement of the dragon, if he is attacking him now he can escape quick enough if he is lucky, but the dragon seems to have way more struggles with his injuries then caring about a little human.

"Hey ... dragon...?" he asks with a low voice, "Are you okay?" The dragon looks at him, as he takes a step back, "Don't worry I won't hurt you. I'm just a little human... you know...?", "Human....", the dragon replies, "Human are the cause of all problems in this world... what do you want from me? Do you want my skin? Or my flesh? I know you can make excellent tools out of my teeth and claws."

The human looks shocked at him, tools out of dragon teeth? What a strange world! "Uh... no I don't want to make tools out of your teeth, why should I?" The dragon breaths heavily as he tries to move. With a shrill noise the human jumps a step back and prepares to run as fast as he can.

"Don't be so noisy...", the dragon says. With a strange view the human looks at the dragon, wasn't he on to eat him? But the dragon just want to reach the water, actually he can't, his injuries are way too heavy. "May... may I help you?" the human asks, "I rather die here then taking help from a human." the dragon replies harsh, as he had to fall back to the ground. With a sad view the human watch the dragon fighting for any move to the water.

He decide to take off his scarf and let it soak with water. slowly and carefully, he walks toward the dragon, as the beast rumbles at him he paused for a moment but continued walking. As he reached the dragon, the creature wanted to bite him, but was too weak to move fast enough to catch him.

The human put the wet scarf on the dragons burned skin. A loud roar came from the dragon, but in the same moment he lays his head down and calms himself. Surprised he watch at the dragon, maybe he was just like one of those people who are hard surfaced but had a buttery core?

As the scarf went back dry, he goes back to the water and soaked it again to repeat his threat.
Without a noise the dragon is watching him, he could now eat him very easily as the human starts to feel safe nearby this creature. "... What is your name?" The dragon asks the human, "My name? Uh ... I don't know ... I guess I don't have one." The human replies, still repeating his treatment. The dragon looks surprised, "I thought you human are such proud of your names. Why don't you have one?"

The human stops and looked at the dragon for a moment. "Well... I can't remember. Maybe I have a name but it's lost inside my brain. I don't even know how I get here. I just woke up a few minutes ago and immediately saw you falling from the sky." The human says.

The dragon nods at him, "Your name is unnecessary to me, Jack." Jack? Why Jack, the little human asks himself, looking into the dragons eyes. "You think my name is Jack?" Hey says. The dragon nods again. "Why?" He asks. The giant creature turn a blind eye on him. "You look like a Jack to me." "Okay?" The human replied and start to smile as he realizes the beasts kindness. He walks around the dragon to force the dragon to focus on him. "Well, what's your name then? Or should I give you one, Daisy?", Jack laughs loudly at the dragon, as he suddenly stands up on it's front legs. "My Name ain't Daisy! I am.... The great Elderwind!"

Mira

Return to Creative Writing