1x1 with MK and Sting-3.0

Post forms specifically made for either 1x1's or private group role plays. Can include anything from animals, humans to fantasy based role plays. These can be based off of movies, books, or games.

Re: 1x1 with MK and Sting-3.0

Postby mkairalla1 » Wed Mar 18, 2015 5:54 pm

Amara felt a rush of adrenaline at the thought of seeing the sun.she barreled through the cave, indeed getting stuck, but she could see the opening from where she was, and although her heart pounded because of the tiny space, she was able to wriggle her way freely and step out into the larger opening." and i can smell it. i can smell the wind." she purred, her whole body shuddering with happiness at the thought of being free of this cave.
x
╔════════════════╗

╚════════════════╝
╔═════════════╗
Interestingword is my parabatai!

╚═════════════╝
╔═════════════╗

"All the beauty in
the world was made within
the oppressive limitations of time,
death, and impermanence"
-Cecil, Welcome to Nightvale

╚═════════════╝
mkairalla1

Postby interestingword » Tue Apr 28, 2015 5:17 pm

Bounding up beside her, Tinker looked around, spotting the cave opening. It was haphazardly carved out of the cave, almost next to the tunnel, but sun and wind were indeed circulating through it. Along with...was that smoke? The black dragon inhaled deeply, half dizzy with excitement and half concerned for what scene might await them outside. "would you like to go outside first, or shall I?" he offered, positive he'd go second. And by the scent of flame mixing in with that breeze, he wouldn't want to be first anyway.
still here, still here

howdy! my name is Sting
podcast fiend, dungeon master
and wildlife ecology major~
my fave pronouns are he/??

ask me about snakes!

mkairalla1 is my parabatai!
Gwen is my argent buddy!
interestingword

Postby mkairalla1 » Thu Jul 30, 2015 2:35 pm

Amara stopped herself. She seemed to ponder this. This dragon, after all, had helped her... maybe she should let him go first. she opened her mouth, about to tell the smaller dragon to go forth, when she caught a scent of the land that lay beyond the opening. It smelled... odd. nothing like she remembered...She took a step back, trying to identify the smells. A moment ago, she would have been so happy to race out into the open, leaving the cave along with the smaller dragon, whose name she could not remember(She is very bad with names) behind, but... now that the sents had changed, that could mean that the landscape had changed... or perhaps the cave had done something to her sense of smell. "uhm.... do you.. do you.. uhm." she cleared her throat, trying to sound more composed than she actually was" do you smell that?" she asked
x
╔════════════════╗

╚════════════════╝
╔═════════════╗

╚═════════════╝
╔═════════════╗

"All the beauty in
death, and impermanence"

╚═════════════╝
mkairalla1

Postby interestingword » Fri Jul 31, 2015 5:46 pm

Tinker sniffed the air, taking in the mingled scents. A soft summer breeze. Smoke. "Nothing out of the ordinary. At least, nothing that I...can..." He trailed off, taking a deeper breath of the outside, picturing the scene he could not see. Evidently, the scene was not what he had hoped. Because there were undertones of a pungent stench, something that hadn't had the misfortune of existing for as long as the black dragon could remember, something that made him want to crawl back into hibernation and not come out for another millennia. It was faint, but there was no mistaking it. The scent of burned scales, of rotting, of charred skin and claws. "On second thought,"he started with a squeak. "Maybe we should hide and never, ever, ever come back out..." The thought of something causing that much destruction was, quite frankly, unthinkable.
still here, still here

howdy! my name is Sting

ask me about snakes!

Gwen is my argent buddy!
interestingword

Postby mkairalla1 » Fri Jul 31, 2015 6:11 pm

Amara sniffed at him, regaining her regal air as she drew herself up as high as she could, her horns hitting the cave floor." And I thought exterminator's were fearless." She purred, teasing the smaller dragon, but really, she was only trying to make herself seem more at ease. Amara was always trying to seem disinterested and unaffected, but in reality., she hardly ever was, and she knew that she was failing at this facade.she stopped to think for a second." Well, we could always fly out." She suggested, before eyeing the dragon ahead of her and noticing that he had no wings that she could see. She frowned, her long teeth biting into her lip.
x
╔════════════════╗

╚════════════════╝
╔═════════════╗

╚═════════════╝
╔═════════════╗

"All the beauty in
death, and impermanence"

╚═════════════╝
mkairalla1

Postby interestingword » Fri Jul 31, 2015 6:28 pm

"Perhaps you could fly out, and I could climb?" Struggling, he squeezed past Amara to peer down at the cliff face below, being careful not to look at the ground. His hopes sunk as if they'd fallen off the edge without him. "...or not. I mean, I'm not afraid," Tinker scoffed, puffing out his chest. "We exterminators just have a healthy sense of self preservation, is all. Very healthy. Healthy as a horse."
still here, still here

howdy! my name is Sting

ask me about snakes!

Gwen is my argent buddy!
interestingword

Postby mkairalla1 » Fri Jul 31, 2015 6:52 pm

Amara frowned. She did not understand"but.. But horses aren't always healthy..." She murmured." In fact, I have seen many ill horses in my lifetime... Healthy as a horse doesn't...doesn't make sense. You..you aren't secretly a horse, are you?" She skittered back a bit, her scale covered stomach rumbling. She haven't aren't since...well... Since she has fallen asleep." Because, if you are a horse, I would eat you." She said, deadly serious.
x
╔════════════════╗

╚════════════════╝
╔═════════════╗

╚═════════════╝
╔═════════════╗

"All the beauty in
death, and impermanence"

╚═════════════╝
mkairalla1

Postby interestingword » Fri Jul 31, 2015 6:56 pm

He shook his head. "Oh no, I'm not a horse at all," he said gravely. "Horses have hooves, and as you may see, I am possessing two dozen claws in place of hardened toes. You may rest assured that I am a very inedible being." Just to make sure, Tinker did glance down at his claws, and was happy to see that they did not belong to a hooved creature. "Maybe there will be food down below?" he suggested.
still here, still here

howdy! my name is Sting

ask me about snakes!

Gwen is my argent buddy!
interestingword

Postby mkairalla1 » Fri Jul 31, 2015 7:12 pm

Mara stared at him still, looking from his wingless body back to his claws." Fine. " she said." Not a horse.... That I can tell." She murmured, still hungry." Okay, maybe. Age before beauty." She said, angling her head towards the entrance of the cave. She honestly wasn't sure if she was older than him, but she, being somewhat selfish, did believe herself to be the more beautiful one.
x
╔════════════════╗

╚════════════════╝
╔═════════════╗

╚═════════════╝
╔═════════════╗

"All the beauty in
death, and impermanence"

╚═════════════╝
mkairalla1

Postby interestingword » Thu Aug 06, 2015 2:02 pm

Tinker nodded, edging forwards nervously. He turned so that he was facing his travelling companion and, moving slowly, began lowering himself down onto the cliff face below. Claw met rock with a sickening screech, sounding like the audible equivalent of the stench below, but it did seem to work. His blade-like claws found soft spots in the weathered rocks and dug deep inside, allowing the panther-like reptile to scale down with relative ease, moving diagonally across the sheer surface. "I think I'm almost at the ground, you can come down now!" He shouted towards the cave.
still here, still here

howdy! my name is Sting

ask me about snakes!

Gwen is my argent buddy!
interestingword

PreviousNext

Return to Private, 1x1, or Specific Group RP's