Elderwind Ancient Giveaway - FINALS!

Place all gifting threads for giveaway games, new members, and free adoption topics here.

Elderwind Ancient Giveaway - FINALS!

Postby Aralas » Wed Aug 19, 2015 11:15 pm

I've been thinking about doing this for several days now and I decided to pull the plug and jump on it. I understand the Elderwind Ancient is the second rarest creature in the game and half of me wanted to auction it off and get a bunch of valuable currency. Then I got to thinking, I have three Elderwinds on my account while some people don't have any. I've seen first hand, several users on this site desperately searching for this creature to complete their collection and it's touching to see their motivation and dedication, even though there are usually none for trade.

Well my friends, today I'm giving you an opportunity! Xana here is ready to see the world from the view of a different homestead other than mine. (I think he's tired of fighting to get the daily ration of food from the other ancients and thinks it'll be better someplace else.) Instead of your usual raffle you'll find in the giveaway forum, I've decided to do this a little bit differently...

How this works:

There will be several elimination rounds depending on how many people try out for the Elderwind. Each elimination round, several users will be taken out of the competition and will not be able to win. After all the elimination rounds have passed, the remaining user will receive the Elderwind immediately. Who gets eliminated each round is completely up to luck, but there are ways to boost your chances at staying in the game!

Each day, you will be allowed to gather what we call "points" in this giveaway. The more points you have, the more you boost your chances at not being eliminated! Please keep in mind, having a bunch of points is not your ticket to automatically staying in the game. (For example, a user with 14 points may still be eliminated before a user with 0 points.)

There is an elimination round every two days. Between the elimination round is what we call the "break period" which is the time you can gather points. There are several different ways you can gather points. You can...

Round 1:

Post "Elderwind" in this thread every 24 hours to get 1 point!
Send Aralas a message pertaining to the giveaway every 12 hours to get 1 point!
Add the giveaway stamp to your signature and advertise the giveaway to get 2 points per 24 hours.*
Share your favorite Eldemore creature in this thread to get 3 points! This may only be done once.

*Make sure you leave the stamp in your signature for a full 24 hours! Otherwise you will not receive your points. (I'm currently working on the stamp so once it's finished, you can start earning points this way!)

(Round one methods are no longer applicable)

Round 2:
Be the first to quote Aralas whenever he includes the "Elderwind Ancient Giveaway stamp" in a post he makes in the thread*

Round 3:
Sphye and scmarshtacky will be randomly showing up in this thread and posting "Elderwind." The fastest three people to quote their post will receive points! (First to quote win 3 points, Second to quote win 2 points, etc.)*

*As of now, this is the ONLY way you can get points for round 3.

Rules:

- Anyone and everyone may participate in this giveaway! There is only one condition. Please do not ever trade away the Elderwind. I'm really not interested in giving this away just for someone to trade off first chance they get. I really want to find a good home for this ancient. If you no longer want the ancient, please send it back to me so I can find a new owner!

- Please be respectful to me and all other players.

- Please do not give me a hard time for eliminating you.

- When going after points by posting in this thread, please only go after one point option each post. (This makes it easier for me to keep track.)
Aralas

Re: Elderwind Ancient Giveaway

You have from 8/20 ~ 8/24 To enter in this giveaway! Before you do anything, please fill out this form so I can add you to the entries list.

Code: Select all
I want to participate in this giveaway!
Username:

Please POST here when you've put it in your signature. It will help me out so much.

Code: Select all
[url=http://eldemore.com/viewtopic.php?f=39&t=7465][img]http://i1106.photobucket.com/albums/h375/minster808/Art%20Stuff/elderwind%20stamp_zpskfboyt6r.png[/img][/url]
Aralas

People Who Have Entered:

Dreamdancer25 ~ 0 Points
RainbowFinch ~ 0 Points
dragonlady ~ 0 Points
Kirbylover901 ~ 0 Points
Wolverine ~ 0 Points
Crestalia ~ 0 Points
cjr09 ~ 0 Points

The lost souls who never survived the purge:

Silverhart - Cluiun - Manx - Yonaka Kyoki Prince - Bonejacks - NiteFyreWolf - Charmed - Akira - Mutant Eevee - LT Dark Doom - Toxiccheetah - Infinite. - kkwolf - Sun Bear - Cabe - Nattwinged - Areleniel FullFireAlchemyRoyEd - Stormweaved - Skye~ - AlexisDiemos - Seraph - Sanety - Cyntinell - Shinoe - Speardance - Grifforik - Kisawolfz - Caitir - Dragonrider5758 - Ai00x - Mixtie - Bast-et - Foxxwish - Spectreselva - Polly44 - Lestat de Lioncourt - Hawkpath - LAsDarkFireWolf - Pugspie101 - Eldemore's Angels - KittyKatKita - Startedraining - Foxxwish - Silvertiger - Kee - co0tiez - Artemis - Mira - Ptarmigan - Duzlla - Lady Lestraud - Scar - Tierchen - SaberFairy - Sany - Rainbowquartz
- Shadow.

People Who Have Been Eliminated:

N/A
Aralas

Postby Startedraining » Wed Aug 19, 2015 11:18 pm

Username: STARTEDRAINING

ELDERWIND
Last edited by Startedraining on Wed Aug 19, 2015 11:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
╔═════════════════════╗

╚═════════════════════╝
╔═════════════╗

Helpful links!

Site and Forum Rules
Eldemore Lore & Info
Eldemore Trading Rules
Site Help
Report Glitches

The greatest thing you will
ever learn is to love and
to be loved in return

he/him please

╚═════════════╝
╔═════════════╗

Hey there! I have many nicknames.
Call me Star, Gargoyle, or Bones!
Find me elsewhere as Startedraining

╚═════════════╝
Startedraining

Postby Erythro » Wed Aug 19, 2015 11:24 pm

Username: Crestalia
Referrer: Aralas

Also, this is my favorite Eldemore creature: The Windigo. You know you have a problem when you have 7 of them...
Last edited by Erythro on Wed Aug 19, 2015 11:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Always trading for VG Graphic Rune Drakes and Windigo Rune Drakes!

Send me a PM and we'll work something out!

Eldemore Account - ChickenSmoothie Account - FlightRising Account
Erythro

Postby Grifforik » Wed Aug 19, 2015 11:27 pm

Username: Grifforik
Grifforik

Postby Aralas » Wed Aug 19, 2015 11:29 pm

Hey guys, please don't edit your posts to go after the points. It'll get way too confusing for me if everyone does that. ^^; If you could just post again, it'll be so much easier. Thanks!!
Staff Member from 2014 to 2017.
This site will always hold a special place in my heart. Unfortunately, I'll no longer be able to remain an active member, but I wish you all the very, very best.
Aralas

Postby LunaHydreigon » Wed Aug 19, 2015 11:30 pm

Username: LunaHydreigon
Referrer: Scmarshtacky <3

--------------------------------------------------------
ImageImage
Founder of Choro-Q Universe | July 16 | Proud Artist
"To Watch & Protect"
~Necro-Plazam, God of Plasma~
--------------------------------------------------------
LunaHydreigon

Postby Erythro » Wed Aug 19, 2015 11:30 pm

Aralas wrote:
Hey guys, please don't edit your posts to go after the points. It'll get way too confusing for me if everyone does that. ^^; If you could just post again, it'll be so much easier. Thanks!!

I didn't realize Griff had already posted when I was editing, mb.

Always trading for VG Graphic Rune Drakes and Windigo Rune Drakes!

Send me a PM and we'll work something out!

Eldemore Account - ChickenSmoothie Account - FlightRising Account
Erythro

Postby Bast-et » Wed Aug 19, 2015 11:30 pm

Username: Bast-et

(Woo! Opportunity!)
ImageShivali
Bast-et

Next

Return to Giveaways